11 House seats move toward Democrats, 3 in direction of Republicans

Did I make a claim about the election in the post you're quoting, lil' queef? :confused:

Do you agree or disagree that that is going to be the result? You cited 538 all the way up until Clinton lost and you hid for 2 months. Are you going to repeat that or not?
 
Last edited:
Do you agree or disagree that that is going to be the result? You sited 538 all the way up until Clinton lost and you hid for 2 months. Are you going to repeat that or not?

The only claim that I implicitly make in the referred to post is that I have relatively more confidence with the analysis produced by 538 compared to other analyses. The rest is your false attribution.
 
The only claim that I implicitly make in the referred to post is that I have relatively more confidence with the analysis produced by 538 compared to other analyses. The rest is your false attribution.

Noted.

I'll put you down for "noncommittal."

Probably wise since going all in the last election cycle caused you to hang your head in ignominious shame for two full months before you were willing to pop up and not face the music.

By the way you need to educate yourself on the difference between implicit and explicit. You're welcome!
 
By the way I need to educate myself on the difference between implicit and explicit. You're welcome!

True! I recommend you use either dictionary.com or merriam-webster.com, both of which are readily accessible from your $20 TracFone. See? That was an explicit recommendation.
 
Has anyone disproved the op or are the government mooching snowflakes just talking their normal whining shit?


Disprove CNN's fortune telling piece?

LMFAO...what an idiot.
 
Back
Top