Brother/sister casual sex

Cutestarr65

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Posts
401
Pitch: a brother and sister engage in casual sex, just to blow off steam. I see a lot of stories about hidden desires and romantic feelings, but rarely any where it's just sex. Maybe even as a way to plow (haha) through every day frustrations?

-CS
 
Actually, I can see that happening.

I'm from the boy/girl siblings sharing a room. We were very close and had endless late night talks. Effectively, I feel proud and certain sense of accomplishment in how happy her marriage is, because, among other things, I was lobbying the guy when she was in doubts.

Nudity was non-issue between us. I was her eyes and lifeguard in after-dark skinny dipping she loved and we even shared showers sometimes. I was her fallback man every time she was in a need of one. But we had very strict sexual boundaries that, altough never was explicitly defined, both knew and never tried to cross.

However, it is not much of a stretch to imagine those boundaries to be moved, or even erased completely. Intimacy gone too far. Accidental sex during functional nudity. Experimentation. Educational sex. Pity sex. Just plain fun, workout sex.

Practical difficulty: at the point those boundaries get firmly established between us, I was three or four and she seven. Exploration of how those boundaries could be construed so they evolve into sexual, I'm at a complete loss how that kind of story could be told without violating age restrictions here. Probably only option is to just declare that it always was the case, fact of life, condition at the start of the story. Because if that's the case at age 18, it should have survived the self image collapse everyone experience in early adolescence, after that, it is already story about breaking boundaries.

Now, the question is, where there is the story? I imagine a third party totally blown out when they are confronted with that reality matter-of-factly.

Alternatively, it might be introduction of a third party that reveals that there actually much deeper connection between the two than either was thinking. But that would be deconstruction of the concept.

Mix of both can easily happen.

There an episode:

I finally had just succeeded in talking my GF out of her swimwear; for the first time in her life she is splashing away nude in an open river in a broad daylight, and, predictably, loving it. Until, my sister is prancing down the bank, like it's nothing.

"Ah here you two are," she casually drop her clothes on the go and jump in to join us.

It takes a while for my GF to regain her composure. I strongly doubt it's helpful the talk between the two women delves into girly themes threatening to make me uncomfortable.

Probably sensing that, sis comes to where I'm standing in barely croth deep water and, lovingly hugging my shoulders with one hand, tell to my GF: "Oh, he can make a girl cum just by looking in her eyes, you know?" In a sultry voice, her eyes sparkling.

Dammit, I know she meant no harm, and knew what she referred to (that's another long story), but how it come out it counts as the most incestuous moment of my life.

I imagine that to be kind of situation you could expect involving casually screwing siblings.
 
Last edited:
I don't have a sibling so maybe that is why I can imagine something, many things, casual and not. Certainly above age requirements. I have found getting older that sex can be just a physical experience. Obviously it is better when the spiritual is included but physical need sometimes, often, does not require anything more than stimulation. I can see a conversation like this between sibs over drinks, late at night, alone, leading to the question or a simple kiss rolling out into the desires societal norms force us to bury. All the years of fantasizing about the person you know the most about in the world. At least I fantasize about those around me. The more realistic and accessible, not always the most likely, is what often fills my head when I am alone.

If you ever want to try role playing let me know...
 
Pitch: a brother and sister engage in casual sex, just to blow off steam. I see a lot of stories about hidden desires and romantic feelings, but rarely any where it's just sex. Maybe even as a way to plow (haha) through every day frustrations?

-CS

I actually knew a guy in this situation. He and his sister were separated until she was 14 and he was 16. Two years later she's drunk as fuck, stumbles into his room while he's asleep, horny as fuck. She pulls out his dick and starts to suck him off until he wakes up. She then mounts him. They carried on a casual sexual relationship for 5 years until they both got married (though I suspect they still get together every once and a while).
 
I have a story (My Sexy Sisters) where the sex is casual in the sense of not being romantic. The brother is a virgin, and his two older twin sisters decide to "break him in" so that he can gain confidence and sexual knowledge.
 
Back
Top