"A thing of value"

And any smartass who thinks people won't be coming for them if they are still part of the scam once this thing is fully exposed is quite welcome to leave his idiot comment and INSTANT astro-turf troll-farm response right here.

Because if you think no one will be going back through the archives later on, you're wrong.

Brennan is an outright criminal.

Keep it up, sonny.

All these embargoes that we have all been laboring under were lifted last night, so, keep it up. You'll get yours. It's coming.

Trump laundered money through Russia.

You're right, people get what's coming to them.
 
And you're a dumb bunny because anyone here that knows me knows that I was 1. the first person EVER ANYWHERE to spell out who Guccifer 2.0 is; 2. the first person absolutely ANYWHERE who proposed that there were MI6 agents inside the Trump Campaign working for a shadowy 'extra-governmental clique;' 3. spelled out they were part of the 'Five Eyes' group, and I am also the exact actual person who fed the bs to Christopher Steele in the first place - which he scooped up being the fool that he always was.

And even right now, I am the only person I know, outside of any formal active task group within the Intelligence circles, who knows ALL the names of the moles inside (or close to) the Trump Campaign, and, I even know who did the strategic thinking to place them there. And, since the embargo was lifted, I can even say...

But no apology will ever come from you, ya clown, because you are as dumb and as gutless as eggs.

Why don't you go through my 'works of fiction' posted right here over the last five years... Funny how Brennan specified that the 'collusion' had been taking place over five years...

Delusions of importance.
 
The payment to stormy daniels was a thing of value to trump, he knew about it, and he accepted it.

The payment to Daniels was not a thing "given to" Trump IF he contracted with his attorney for "legal services" which Trump knew he was going to pay for eventually. In the same way that your credit card company does NOT "give you" a meal in a restaurant prior to your paying off the credit card balance.

It would only be a gift to Trump if you believe Cohen that he undertook the payment out of his own pocket without Trump's knowledge. And if it was without Trump's knowledge that also fails a campaign finance violation under the statute.

It really depends on whether you wish to believe the second lie or the first (likely) truth. And lying about either one while not under oath is clearly unethical, but also not criminal.

Of course we know the man is an accomplished liar. And that he is impervious to scandal. Because he doesn't care about either one in ways that most normal people would. I wish he did, but he doesn't.

And you guys can't get your head around that.
 
The Inspector General's report is complete and will be released shortly. I predict it will either precipitate the prosecution of, or completely wreck the careers of, several top Obama administration figures.

Wrong thread
 
The Inspector General's report is complete and will be released shortly. I predict it will either precipitate the prosecution of, or completely wreck the careers of, several top Obama administration figures.

You're exactly right. And there will be further consequences flowing... Including to astro-turfers who show up even in back-alley places like HERE.
 
"Delusions of importance."

Could be.

Funny, though, how Brennan is gone, and Trump is in.

And I'm about to POUND a few people all over the internet and in the media - and you'd know me if you saw my face.
 
"Delusions of importance."

Could be.

Funny, though, how Brennan is gone, and Trump is in.

And I'm about to POUND a few people all over the internet and in the media - and you'd know me if you saw my face.

No one knows you, and no one cares about you.

You think you're of value in some way, and that you have important and valuable ideas.

You don't.


The only thing you're going to POUND is your tiny dick.
 
No one knows you, and no one cares about you.

You think you're of value in some way, and that you have important and valuable ideas.

You don't.


The only thing you're going to POUND is your tiny dick.

Hehehe. 'Important and valuable ideas?!' Who the fuckin' hell needs those?!

Like I said - Brennan is out, Hillary is out, Valerie Jarrett is VERY OUT (wonderful how she has silently crept away in the dead of the media circus's fake night on truth, to Kuwait from where you will never hear from her again).

And we have only little twerps left around, to bleat and try their hand at piss-weak insults. Keep it up. You're about to find out.
 
The important thing for you to understand is the Mueller probe is fundamentally fraudulent and all of it's findings are "fruit of the poisonous tree."

It is more important that you understand that is not true.

Equally as important you need to understand that no one is trying to invalidate the election.
 
Hillary - gone.

Obama - gone.

Jarrett - gone.

Brennan - gone.

Comey - gone.

McCain - lol (too bad)

Mueller - let's see what ya got...

Personally, I've just got 'delusions of something I forget what was said,' and pretensions to what was it? - oh yeah 'important and valuable ideas.'

What a laugh. Hey dude, shake your head to see if it is still attached to your body there.
 
Nobody absolutely NEEDS to understand anything.

There are only actual winners and actual losers in this game right now.

Actual. Winners.

And losers.
 
It is more important that you understand that is not true.

Equally as important you need to understand that no one is trying to invalidate the election.

Not anymore, but Silly Hilly and her minions were trying up until Trump's inauguration.
 
And personally, I don't mind hearing more attempts at insults from the losers.

After all, I 'could' be Milo Yanni-watsisname. Or Milo Laurel.

'Oh yes, beat me beat me some more, flog me with your soggy wet NYT rolled up newspaper.'
 
It is more important that you understand that is not true.

Equally as important you need to understand that no one is trying to invalidate the election.

Everything I said is true. The evidence alleging probable cause to initiate the original investigation was fraudulent, period. The IG Report will name Sally Yates as the submitting authority.
 
And personally, I don't mind hearing more attempts at insults from the losers.

After all, I 'could' be Milo Yanni-watsisname. Or Milo Laurel.

'Oh yes, beat me beat me some more, flog me with your soggy wet NYT rolled up newspaper.'

Here they use wet noodles.:D
 
Here they use wet noodles.:D

Well in that case at least I know you're not Louise Mensch - because she DOES come in here (this board) every now and then under an assumed name obviously, and she does NOT use wet noodles!!!

I've got to go - so thanks for the lively er, discussion. Any insults behind my back will be... expected. With wet noodles.
 
The payment to stormy daniels was a thing of value to trump, he knew about it, and he accepted it.

I suppose $130,000 is a thing of value, but so what. As I understand it, the money was given to Stormy by Trump's lawyer, who was later compensated for the payment. Why should this concern anybody, unless it was fraudulently reported as a tax deduction or a business expense on FITR.

A few years ago, I gave my granddaughter a wedding gift, (not $130,000) but I didn't report this anywhere, except to my wife. This was a personal expenditure, as was the money given to Stormy Daniels.

You might think I should be irked by the POTUS giving money to a person of her low character. Hell, her character isn't as low as that of Trump. :eek:
 
I suppose $130,000 is a thing of value, but so what. As I understand it, the money was given to Stormy by Trump's lawyer, who was later compensated for the payment. Why should this concern anybody, unless it was fraudulently reported as a tax deduction or a business expense on FITR.

A few years ago, I gave my granddaughter a wedding gift, (not $130,000) but I didn't report this anywhere, except to my wife. This was a personal expenditure, as was the money given to Stormy Daniels.

You might think I should be irked by the POTUS giving money to a person of her low character. Hell, her character isn't as low as that of Trump. :eek:

A new way the Stormy Daniels payment might have broken a law - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../a-new-way-the-stormy-daniels-payment-might-have...
21 hours ago - Why Trump's hush money repayment to Cohen may be illegal. Skip ... [How the Stormy Daniels payment may have violated election law].
How the Stormy Daniels payment may have violated election law - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../new-evidence-the-stormy-daniels-payment-may-hav...
Mar 9, 2018 - Below, our look from last month about how the payment to Stormy Daniels might have violated campaign finance laws. One short email from a ...
Payment to Stormy Daniels could be election law violation, say experts
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../payment-stormy-daniels-could-be-election-law-violation...
Mar 9, 2018 - Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels prior to the 2016 election could raise election law and tax issues, say ...
Payment To Stormy Daniels May Have Broken Campaign Finance Law
https://www.npr.org/.../payment-to-stormy-daniels-may-have-broken-campaign-finance-...
Mar 25, 2018 - And it's that money that's raised the possibility of election laws being broken. ... If Michael Cohen paid Stormy Daniels, and it was done for the purpose of ... the campaign did not disclose it, that could have violated some laws?
Stormy Daniels' payoff an illegal contribution? FEC ruling could take ...
https://www.publicintegrity.org/.../stormy-daniels-payoff-illegal-contribution-fec-rulin...
Mar 29, 2018 - Donald Trump, Michael Cohen and the Stormy Daniels payment: a Q&A ... of violating federal election law in relation to the Daniels payment.
Donald Trump, Michael Cohen and the Stormy Daniels payment: a ...
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2018/.../cohen-payment-stormy-daniels-trump-giulian...
May 3, 2018 - What you need to know about Trump's payment to Stormy Daniels, and what ... election, and Trump's campaign committee violated the law by ...
Stormy Daniels 'hush money' may've been illegal campaign ...
www.businessinsider.com/michael-cohen-hush-money-to-stormy-daniels-illegal-camp...
Apr 9, 2018 - The Trump lawyer, Michael Cohen, has said he paid Daniels with his own money. ... Election Commission told "60 Minutes" that Cohen's payments could be ... that Cohen's payment may have violated campaign-finance laws, ...
Experts say Stormy Daniels payout could have violated election law ...
thehill.com/.../377767-experts-say-stormy-daniels-payout-could-have-violated-electio...
Mar 10, 2018 - Some legal experts believe the $130000 payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels as part of a nondisclosure agreement regarding an alleged ...
Trump's Payment to Stormy Daniels Raises Campaign-Finance ...
https://www.wsj.com/.../trump-and-giuliani-comments-about-stormy-daniels-heighten-q...
May 3, 2018 - Trump's Payment to Stormy Daniels Raises Campaign-Finance ... possible campaign-finance violations, two former Federal Election Commission leaders said. Election law attorneys say the comments don't alter the core legal ...
Alleged payment to porn star was illegal donation to Trump campaign ...
https://www.politico.com/.../stormy-daniels-trump-payment-illegal-donation-357250
Jan 22, 2018 - In submissions to the Justice Department and the Federal Election ... who uses the stage name Stormy Daniels — amounted to an in-kind donation to ... However, reporting laws may still have been violated, the attorney said.
Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Made 'Illegal' Campaign Contribution ...
www.newsweek.com/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-illegal-payout-stormy-daniels-860...
Mar 26, 2018 - Michael Cohen paid adult actress Stormy Daniels for her silence over an ... an alleged affair with President Donald Trump violated election law, ...
The Legal Issues Raised by the Stormy Daniels Payment, Explained ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/03/us/.../trump-cohen-payment-legal-issues.html
May 3, 2018 - But if the motive for the payment was unrelated to the election, then it was .... Department can also prosecute willful violations of election laws, ...
Trump Says Payment to Stormy Daniels Did Not Violate Campaign Laws
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/03/us/politics/trump-cohen-giuliani.html
May 3, 2018 - Mr. Trump said he paid a monthly retainer to his former lawyer and fixer, Michael D. ... Cohen made to Ms. Clifford just days before the presidential election in 2016. ... removed the question of whether it was a campaign finance violation. ... Giuliani Says Trump Repaid Cohen for Stormy Daniels Hush Money.
Did the $130000 payment to Stormy Daniels break the law?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...payment-stormy-daniels...law/417111002/
Mar 12, 2018 - Stormy Daniels' case has provided salacious details about the porn star's alleged ... of Justice, arguing that the payment violates election laws.
Stormy Daniels' lawsuit raises election law questions for Donald Trump
https://www.usatoday.com/...stormy-daniels-lawsuit...election-laws/403889002/
Mar 7, 2018 - Watchdogs: Stormy Daniels' lawsuit shows Trump campaign likely broke ... an alleged affair likely violated federal election laws, campaign-finance ... he helped arrange a $130,000 payment to the former porn star, who said ...
Did Giuliani Just Drop A World Of Legal Hurt On Trump Regarding ...
https://www.forbes.com/.../did-giuliani-just-drop-a-world-of-legal-hurt-on-trump-rega...
May 3, 2018 - This is the payment Trump said he knew nothing about and that Cohen ... Avenatti On Attack: Trump Deposition In Stormy Daniels Case Looms On The H.. ... to Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal) violated federal election law.
Hush Money Trump paid to Stormy Daniels violates Election Laws ...
https://ourvoiceny.com › Breaking News
Shortly before his 2016 election, Trump sent his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to pay porn actress Stormy Daniels $130,000 to keep her from talking about ...
Trump confirms he reimbursed Cohen for Stormy Daniels payment ...
www.abajournal.com › Daily News
May 3, 2018 - Election Law ... Cohen for Stormy Daniels payment; was it a campaign finance violation? ... The payment was made shortly before the election.
Unpacking the Election Law Issues Behind the Stormy Daniels Scandal
www.campaignlegalcenter.org/.../unpacking-election-law-issues-behind-stormy-daniel...
May 7, 2018 - Unpacking the Election Law Issues Behind the Stormy Daniels Scandal ... for the payment, strengthens the argument that this was a violation of ...
Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani defends legality of payment to ...
https://www.straitstimes.com/.../rudy-giuliani-tries-to-clarify-comments-on-donald-tru...
May 5, 2018 - Giuliani on Thursday had connected the payment to Stormy Daniels by the ... the possibility that the transaction violated federal election law.
Trump changes his story about Stormy Daniels - CNNPolitics - CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/03/politics/trump-stormy-daniels-payment/index.html
May 3, 2018 - Giuliani says Trump reimbursed Cohen for Stormy Daniels payment ... Toobin also said the penalty for violating campaign finance laws "depends on ... Most FEC, Federal Election Commission, violations are handled civilly.
Trump repaying the Stormy Daniels money doesn't mean there were ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-trump-stormy-daniels-payment-analysis-20180502-sto...
May 2, 2018 - Trump repaying the Stormy Daniels money doesn't mean there ... Later, he speculated that the money might have been paid out of "law firm funds. ... the election of Donald Trump, the campaign would have violated the law.
Just how much legal trouble is Donald Trump in for the Stormy Daniels ...
https://mic.com/.../just-how-much-legal-trouble-is-donald-trump-in-for-the-stormy-da...
May 3, 2018 - ... said that the Stormy Daniels payment very well could have violated ... Stormy Daniels just days before the 2016 presidential election, in order ...
How can MS. Clifford, 'Stormy Daniels', enter into a NDA binding ...
https://www.quora.com/How-can-MS-Clifford-Stormy-Daniels-enter-into-a-NDA-bindin...
A2A I will answer the question (first sentence set forth above), then I will address the comment in the second sentence. Answer In answer to Do you think Stormy ...
Trump Lawyer's Stormy Daniels Payoff May Still Be Illegal - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../trump-lawyers-stormy-daniels-payoff-may-still-be-illegal.html
Feb 14, 2018 - Stormy Daniels Payment May Be Illegal, Even If It Came From Trump's ... the Federal Election Commission that “alleges that I somehow violated ...
Top Democrat calls for investigation into Stormy Daniels payment ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../top-democrat-cummings-calls-for-investigation-into-stor...
May 4, 2018 - Top Democrat calls for investigation into Stormy Daniels payment ... Michael Cohen's payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels violated federal law. ... real name is Stephanie Clifford, right before the 2016 presidential election.
 
The Inspector General's report is complete and will be released shortly. I predict it will either precipitate the prosecution of, or completely wreck the careers of, several top Obama administration figures.

You keep saying that but it never happens.
 
A new way the Stormy Daniels payment might have broken a law - The ...
*snipped*

I find it interesting that something as easily understood as $130,000 payment is somehow a thing that needs to be massaged by every lame dick wannabe legal expert into a criminal offense committed by Trump.

IF it was so criminal, we wouldn't NEED every lame dick wannabe legal expert expounding on his/her own theories on WHY it's criminal. Instead, we'd all know it was from the get-go. So, the more noise from the lame dick wannabe legal experts the more likely it is that there's nothing there. Not even smoke or mirrors.

I did read just a few minutes ago where the ethics office has referred the matter to the DOJ for prosecution but I don't see it going anywhere. Though Mueller probably had a copy of the referral before the printer toner hit the paper.
 
The Inspector General's report is complete and will be released shortly. I predict it will either precipitate the prosecution of, or completely wreck the careers of, several top Obama administration figures.

That might be projected hope.
We really won't know what's in it until we see it, and I don't think that will be anytime soon. The people who do get to see it will immediately begin spinning it and both teams will latch onto their spin as soon as it is out there and will be completely unconcerned as to what the facts are.
All we are going to be presented with is the out-of-context snippets they want to use to manipulate and massage.
 
Back
Top