Bad student in tutoring - Story idea

Alexist021794

Virgin
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Posts
1
A boy in class is behind on his grades and is misbehaving and acting out towards the teacher. The boys mother notices that he is falling behind in class and hires the teacher to privately tutor him after school one day. When he enters the classroom after school he is instructed to sit in a odd shaped chair that immediately restrains him completely. A device from the chair attaches itself to the boys genitals and the teacher tells the boy that he is going to be asked questions about past classroom topics, quizzes, and tests. The boy argues with her at first but is straightened up when the device begins squeezing his balls. The teacher explains that the chair can either give pleasure or pain depending on the boys actions and that he is in for a tough hour of tutoring. She begins questioning him about school matters and for every question he gets right he gets a certain number of strokes from the chair. For every question he gets wrong the chair squeezes his balls harder and harder. They lose track of time and an hour passes as the teacher tortures him with harder questions, edging, and maybe a ruined orgasm. His mother walks in the door to pick him up from tutoring and he begins to beg for her help, stating that the teacher is crazy. The mother ignores his pleas and secretly was in on the entire idea of him being detained in the chair. He begins to get angry with her and then she pays the teacher for another hour of tutoring and joins in on the session herself.
 
In my opinion it would be hotter as a lesbian story. Just a thought.
 
Alexist,
Welcome to Lit! I hope you enjoy yourself here.
I'm guessing that by Mom being in on the tutoring method, there might be an incest angle here. Or, is she just helping the teacher bed the student?

One thing you will need to be very careful about on Literotica is the age restriction. NOBODY under the age of 18 ever does or even thinks anything sexual. The owners of this web site enforce this rule very strictly. I've had a couple of my stories rejected because I didn't adequately specify the son's age.

Good luck,
Jenny
 
Back
Top