What's your real number of partners?

the number is prolly a hundred or so, all females, and I turned down plenty. I'm nothing special, I simply know how to pleasure a woman, and sense when a woman needs lovin.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lustopia, we may have met in KC in the 70's. I wasa through there often around then.

Widow132, escorting is probably more comfortable on the surface than what I experienced but I think it is all the same, or so, so very close.

How many? Hundreds, 75% men, 20% female, 5% who the fuck knows. I was a hustler full time for a couple of years in Europe, a part time hustler in the US before that and a hustler when I needed money until I stopped hustling in 69. There was nothing to any of these encounters except money. By hustler I mean available for money to do just about anything. My office was mostly the sidewalks of the shit areas of major cities.

Earn a buck. Want to drink my piss? X dollars. Want to eat my shit? X dollars. Want to suck my cock? X dollars? Want me to suck you cock XX dollars. Women fell into the same category, just money. But they were less kinky, eat me my husband never does, fuck me, I can't fuck my son anymore, etc.

If I had a soul, hustling would have killed it or turned it into lava. Hustling did nothing. It was a job. I am kept awake at night by the memories of the bad things I have done and were done to me. Hustling wasn't one of the bad things.
 
Last edited:
I must have been on a Lit hiatus when this one first popped around. I'll give it a shot.

I don't think I've ever been asked to come up with a serious number, but if I were asked, IDE probably say 10ish.

I did a quick tally of the last 30+ years! and come up with 23, all women. I may have missed some.
 
Back
Top