Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Bella smiled at him and could not help but smile even more, it appeared that they were doing well together at the house. It was really something else. But in that moment she had forgot about a babies name. Since her and Jared never discussed things, smiling a little bit she could not help but smile big time. Laying back she did come up with a name that fit their son very well. So she nodded to him and sighed a little bit. It would be a nice name for someone like their son she knew.

"Yes Gabriel" She said with a big smile on her face, she knew it was the name of the angel with the Catholics but she didn't name him after the angel just because he was really angelic it was nice.
 
Damien didn't miss a beat. "You mean, like the archangel? "

"It's a good name." He smiled and watched Bella, just enjoying the ability to gaze at her freely. The spell was broken when a nurse walked in with Gabriel. The woman readied the baby saying, "Okay, Bella. Shall we try feeding again?" Earlier he didn't seem to be in the mood to feed so the nurse was coming around sooner than normal. Seeing Damien she blushed, "I'm sorry, I didn't know your husband was here." The nurse, having just met Bella today had no idea the man barely a year younger than the new mother, and sitting on her bed, wasn't who she tought he was. "Oh.. uh... I'm..." he suddenly froze, looking to Bella. The idea of being here while she breastfed was suddenly an event he didn't want to missout on.
 
Bella nodded to the archangel comment, but saw the nurse and smiled a bit. But when the nurse thought he was the father, she could not help but smile a little bit. She shook her head "No he isn't my husband but he is a family friend and I don't mind him being here. Jared is off doing god knows what" She chuckled though it hurt to do it. Cradling her son as she placed the nipple by his mouth and knew he would be able to reach it. Looking down at his very small features and could not help but smile more.

"Come on little one" She cooed.
 
The nurse paused, as if making sure the full situation was clear. "Are you sure?" When it was clear she was to continue, the nurse helped Bella all but disrobe. The baby would need much warmth and direct skin contact was ideal for that. The nurse used an extra towel to cover half of Bella's chest and shoulder, which required Damien to move. He still got more than a good look at her naked breasts again and admired the view as best he could.

Gabriel seemed a bit fussy and confused at first, but he took to Bella after a few moments. The nurse seemed more focused on Damien as if wondering how he'd react and to his credit, he remained neutral with as much apathy as he could possibly fake. "All right," the nurse said, "I'll be back in a few minutes." her tone was almost a warning aimed in Damien's direction. He just nodded, taking it in stride.

When the woman was gone Damien moved back to his previous spot on the bed, watching the baby. He looked from the baby to Bella and smiled tiredly. "Was it just me or was that nurse a bit overly protective? She acted like I was some young kid lusting after the wife of-" he paused and winked, "Oh, that's right. Guess I can't blame her."
 
Bella nodded to the nurse showing she wanted him there, if he was comfortable then go for him. If not he could easily leave without hurting her feelings. But she noticed he stayed and she watched the nurse. Though she was cold she knew what had to be done, had to be done. So she just watched the baby. It was sweet seeing her little man so wide eyed, but he was being fussy though rather cute at the same time. She knew everything was meant to be as it was, and she was really glad about things.

Now as it came she watched the nurse leave, and stroked her babies soft little cheek, seeing how small yet large he was at the same time. He was very big and it was good to know her son was very healthy. She knew that her brother was worried about it as well, not caring about the gender as long as the baby himself was okay. She began to hum feeling how fussy he was, and thought on the spot, a soft melody escaped her lips as she tried to sooth her child. Smiling even more as she sang to him.

"Hush now my baby be strong now don't cry, sleep as your rocked by my arms. Sleep and remember my first lullaby so I'll be with you when you dream.
 
Damien relaxed on the bed, listening more than watching. Everything felt right, right now. He ran a hand over the covers atop Bella's legs and smiled. "Do you need anything?" He wanted to do something for her, if just to feel useful. "I'm sure Jared is going to come straight here when he gets out, but until then - if you need anything from me. Let me know. Okay?"
 
Smiling she heard what he said and nodded "Yeah could you get me some milk" She said simply. "Just ask a nurse I am sure she can direct you" She reached over with her free hand stroking his arm. "Go out there and meet a girl you like Damien, perhaps one day you will have kids of your very own and a wife" She said happily. It was nice to feel moments like this were everything was just perfect.
 
Damien smiled meekly, turning his arm so he could catch her hand. He held it, met her eyes and nodded. "Problem is, anyone I meet is going to get compared to you. I don't know if your'e realize this or not, but you cast a large shadow for many a woman to live in." He wanted to say more, but stopped himself. He was sure she could fill in the implied blank. "I'll go find that nurse."
 
She squeezed his hand "Damien there is a woman out there for you, one that will be more beautiful then me I promise, she will stop you in your tracks" Sighing happily everything just seemed that much more different, she loved life and right now everything just seemed so damn perfect. "Everything will be okay" She said happily and watched him leave she sat back with her son nursing it was sweet, curious as to where Jared was.
 
Damien gave Bella a smile that said he didn't quite believe that, but wasn't going to argue with her either. He nodded, still smiling. "Okay. I'll be right back."

Much later in the day, Jared was finally able to get away from work. He came in with a neck pillow and lavender seed based eye cushion. The lavender was supposed to be a natural sleep aid and both were for Bella's rest and comfort.

Kissing her gently he smiled, "Sorry, I'm late. How are you feeling?"
 
She smiled a little bit and kissed her husband stroking her cheek she looked at him "I am okay very sore since I Pushed out a watermelon out of the opening of a lemon" She giggled a bit more. "Fed our son a couple times already he is taken to me, and I know he will take to you baby" She said softly enjoying the warmth of her husband. Right now everything seemed so perfect. Bella was just happy that she was there, and knew that Damien did not exactly believe he would find someone.
 
Jared did his best to sit but give Bella room. "I'm glad you two are doing well. I was just upstairs, and they let me hold him. He's very warm." Jared laughed, "I don't know why that stands out to me right now, but I guess he's just so small I didn't think he'd generate that much heat. Probably the warm heart he got from you." He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed.

"Is it odd that Damien seems just as excited about you coming home as I do? He's setting up the crib right now. Less work for me, I guess."
 
She smiled at him hearing what he said, and taking his hand in her own it felt nice to be able to understand one another, it w as just amazing how Jared made her feel. She was in pain sure but because she wanted to breast feed she wouldn't take the pain pills they gave her. "He is just a guy who is lonely that's all" She said with such a kindness to her "I told him he will meet up with a girl sooner then he thinks, there are plenty of nice girls out"
 
Jared laughed a bit, "No, no. I actually like it it. It's nice having someone around that cares about you and the baby. I trust him." Jared lay next to Bella, as best he could the little hospital bed. "I knows it's only been a few days, but I miss you. I miss this." he wrapped an arm around her gently, "Let me know if I do anything that hurts. Okay?"
 
She smiled and nodded "It's okay Jared the nurse keeps trying to get me to take something for pain, but I wont let them give me anything. I am breast feeding our son and I don't want to stop doing it, our little one I think would grow up better if he had breast milk instead of baby formula you know?" She kissed him lovingly happy to be with him again.
 
"Well, you can't stop me from going to Whole Foods and getting you herbal remedies." He laughed lightly, but made a note to go there when he left the hospital.
 
She smiled "Doctor said we will be able to leave tomorrow afternoon doctor told me I needed bed rest for at least three more days"
 
"What ever you need, you'll have. Okay? You let me and my new side kick take care of you." Jared kissed her again, his body stirring to be so close to her. He smiled, "Shame about that six week thing. I know that the c-section had it's own risks and I won't do anything to hurt our chances of more kids... that is, assuming you want more."
 
She nodded at him when he said what he did and could tell that his body was reacting to her, knowing no one would be around for at least an hour, she grabbed onto her husbands belt to pull him over, she undid his pants and slid her hand in them stroking him. "You may not be able to have sex with me for a while but I can certainly attend to you just the same" she grinned.
 
Jared gasped at her touch. He was already hard and her hand sent a jolt through him. "Oh, Bella." He moved his hand to her breast and rested his nose against her neck. "I want you to... oh... be... you're going make me loose it." He massaged her breast and shuddered to her touch.
 
She smiled a little bit and since she was able to move she stopped what she was doing to Jared and made sure no one was around, she locked the door and grabbed a stool and sat on it, she then put his cock in her mouth and began to deep throat him, looking up into his eyes enjoying every moment she was with him.
 
Jared almost wanted to stop her, but only asked, "Are you sure?" He said nothing more as she moved to swallow him. "Oh, god... Bella?" He looked right into her beautiful blue eyes and let his fingers run through her hair. "Oh, you're going to... make me want you... more." He opened his mouth as if to cry out but bit down on his thumb instead. He was trying so hard not to make noises that might tell the nurses in the hall what was going on.
 
She stopped for just a second "This will have to do for at least two weeks" She said she had been told that six weeks she would be completely healed but two weeks before she could have sex again. Holding the base of him as she kept it up she was hurting but she wanted to do this, but then she began to think that she had a C section which meant that she could have him inside her he just had to be careful. So she stopped for a moment and stood up "As long as you can make sure not to touch my stomach you can have me" She grinned.

"I want you to cum inside me" She had been in the hospital a good four days already and she removed her gown. showing her body, her milk felt breasts as she kissed him deeply, not giving a shit about anything at this moment.
 
Jared let his eyes fall down her body. Her waist was bandaged and he seemed nervous, "Are you sure?" He wanted to, but he didn't want to do anything to hurt her. He moved a hand to her full breast and massaged gently.
 
She groaned a little bit "mmm I am sure baby I need you just as much as you need me" She said with much love in her voice, she put her back against the wall pulling him to her and kissed her. "Just take my leg help me wrap it around your waist, besides you said you wanted more children" She grinned. "I want your cum inside me"
 
Back
Top