introducing J.R.

sorry I haven't been on here for quite awhile... I'll make sure to pop in here more often... Don't worry... I'm still naughty as ever. I've been married to my best friend for almost a year. We are perfect for each other and swing together. We love going to parties and clubs.

We are Red_and_Wing on swinglifestyle.com if you want to check us out there....

Keep in touch please everyone.

J.R.
attachment.php

Attachments

• sls.jpg
    sls.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 190
sorry I haven't been on here for quite awhile... I'll make sure to pop in here more often... Don't worry... I'm still naughty as ever. I've been married to my best friend for almost a year. We are perfect for each other and swing together. We love going to parties and clubs.

We are Red_and_Wing on swinglifestyle.com if you want to check us out there....

Keep in touch please everyone.

J.R.

Hiya, handsome!

Hi, J.R. I have been lurking your posts, and I'm very happy to make your acquaintance. Nice to have you posting again. Happy October!

Had a great time at the Detroit Tiger's game yesterday.....

We have a naughty adventure coming up in less than 3 weeks. Swinger's party October 27th in Lansing, Michigan...

How have you and the beautiful wife been? Going to any of the Midland parties this year?

We will try to get to one of them... With the new registration policy for the Cap City party though, we committed to going to all 9 parties that they are hosting so we can save the same room. So going to more than one party a month is tough for us with our schedules. But we'll try to get up and see the sexy ones like you this year.

Eye Voted today...

Hope everyone else did too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Eyevoted.jpg
    Eyevoted.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 24
Back