Mother in law advice

No ....apparently Jean has had many girls before , over many years
I must say it is very hard to resist her now.... My opinion of her is slowly changing for the better as we become more intimate
Up to this week we have only had the opportunity for her to play over and lately under my clothes ...but I was naked before dinner when she arrived early
Lots of sucking and fingering ... And a divine tongue
:)

It seems thing are going along very well...hope not to fast... I for on would love more details.

I hate to rain on the erotic parade ... but if she is old and has suddenly changed her personality HER ENTIRE Affect. She is either borderline and this is a game called "jump through the hoop or get cut out of the will) or worse yet, she is in full dementia and YOU get Caught taking advantag$$$ of an elderly relative.

this is a wonderful fantasy, you should have posted in story ideas.

I could do with some advice ladies ...
I dislike my mother in law immensely ,she is wealthy ,pompous,overbearing
And unattractive
However lately she has been overly affectionate ....kisses me fully on the mouth...
We stayed over following a function ....I woke to find her fondling my breasts ....
I was shocked ,disgusted ...but couldn't move .....so pretended to sleep..
However my nipples were rock hard as she worked them and I am sure I responded
My husband stirred and she left ...
She touched me again the next morning....and I told her it was inappropriate .....she just laughed and said .... Now sweetheart ,you love my hands on your titties ...pulling your nipples .....
Don't you ....
I said no ....but I can't stop thinking about it ....I really did enjoy it ....
I am not sure what to do now ..I would be so grateful for .any suggestions
Tac

Back