Lesbian controlled world (closed to LizVegas79)

After leaving Mike dripping on the damp concrete floor of a communal shower while arguing over how to present him to Judge Viktoria, Michelle and Alison went to get him some clothing.

"The least they could have done is dry me off," he grumbled.

He was shackled in a kneeling position in what might have been described as a hogtie, given that his wrist cuffs were joined to his ankle cuffs by a short chain. Probably secure enough, from their point of view. But as his mother always told him, if you don't take care of your toys, someone will steal them.

She came down from the ceiling in a less than graceful fashion. A cute little Asian girl dressed in black latex.
5e81fb0321a44582d836606f402cdfeb.jpg
(thump) "Ouch! Hi! I'm here to rescue you." She might have inspired more confidence in Mike, if not for her awkward landing. But then he was reminded of another old saying from his mother. Never turn away an offer of help. Though initially, it looked like she was a little too distracted to be much help.

"Oh my, aren't you a big one!" she exclaimed, licking her lips. He was almost tempted to use the old female response of "My eyes are up here." But instead he twisted his cuffs around as best he could to remind her he wasn't going anywhere until unlocked. Silly Mike. At that point, two more small Asians in catsuits came in with a steel table on wheels. And with a lot of straining and grunting, the three of them hefted him up and plopped him face down on the table.

(thunk) "Shit!" Right on his manhood.
japanese-style-ladies-fetish-bondage-wetlook.jpg
2ed3bb94ab633d9e1187287fd78d34c7.jpg

He wanted to ask them why they didn't just unlock his cuffs. But at the moment he was moaning, his balls crushed between his body and the hard steel surface of the table. Besides, he really wasn't sure if he was going from the frying pan into the fire. What kind of rescue was this? They put a stack of bath-towels on the cart with him and proceeded to roll him out of the shower and towards a freight elevator with one occupant. Another gorgeous Asian in latex.
11ee517b89ec0f06b61f101e1ccde67c.jpg
"Hurry up before his captors get back," she hissed. Once the cart and girls were aboard the elevator, she inserted a key in the control panel and started the elevator downward. Why she needed a key to go down, he wasn't sure. Delicate fingers under his chin lifted his head up. "I'm sure you have questions. All will be answered in time. Just know that you've been rescued by the Girls of Japan Resistance."
 
Last edited:
i

Those innocents needed care. The woman he has once loved knew that blood for the sake of power was pointless
 
d

He would win her over somehow. The Kind woman he had married was underneath the tough harsh queen bee
 
* ICT I'm a little lost in this thread and don't know where to go next. If anyone wants to charge ahead with or without my character please feel free. I'm happy to keep following and reading along where the rest of you want to take this * :rose:
 
Back
Top