A Rebirth

Ill b more than happy to take u shopping hs! Of course might have to join you in a few of the changing rooms to break them in ;):devil:

Here are two more pictures from last night photo session. A special thanks to my friend who-shall-not-be-named for suggesting I go to work with them in ;) I was extra wet when we took these out. I know you guys have seen them before but hey they are my second favorite toy after all ;)

A LITTLE TUG OF THE STRING
;)

Magnificent Photo. It has everything, the fishnets, a couple of toys ;), Gorgeous...
Just want to trail my fingers down those thighs, closely followed by my lips. Little nips along the way, watching intently as you give that final tug. My mouth descending to boldly lap at you....<smiles happily>:kiss:

Magnificent Photo. It has everything, the fishnets, a couple of toys ;), Gorgeous...
Just want to trail my fingers down those thighs, closely followed by my lips. Little nips along the way, watching intently as you give that final tug. My mouth descending to boldly lap at you....<smiles happily>:kiss:

Dear god I'd love to see that :)

Is this a girls only event or can I join in this fun fest as well?

Here is few a more from Monday's photoshoot ;) I hope you like - God I love this toy!

Juicy

Juicier

Wet Panties

Like them? I LOVE THEM! OMG they are SO HOT. I would love to suck that toy clean for you and then give your pussy a tongue lashing that would drive you wild.
1359.gif

Damn I just wanna lick that pussy clean till u scream my name... Then Raise your legs on my shoulders an slide into your wetness!!

Back