What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find a blade, tempered in His blood and Holy water, decorated with silver, and start swinging it around those Twi-hards and actors. ENOUGH!!! I get it!! It's a pseudo-romantic horror story for tweens and teens! But come on, vampires burst into flames in sunlight!!
Yup they DO not sparkle!!!

i have a question regarding the black dagger brotherhood novels. are these to be read in order? if so, which one should be read first?

i *heart* badass vampires too, which is why i'm an underworld fan.

twilight is really best left to prepubescent girls.

Ooooo La La :D Well once I finish what I'm reading I will be looking for them :)

You don't really have to go in order but it does help. I actually didn't read the first book until I was four books in.

There's action and romance and incredibly hot sex .... can't go wrong there. :D

You don't really have to go in order but it does help. I actually didn't read the first book until I was four books in.

There's action and romance and incredibly hot sex .... can't go wrong there. :D
Nope you definitely can't hehehe I like them already!!

Today's prompt words: teeth, blade, circle

Today's thoughts: Vampire killers at the beginning

alright, chick-fil-a is officially open for lunch and the lemonade is calling me. *reaches for my keys* does anyone want anything? my treat.

alright, chick-fil-a is officially open for lunch and the lemonade is calling me. *reaches for my keys* does anyone want anything? my treat.
Dang it... Now I'm thinking of that Chick-Fil-A goodness that I haven't had in ages.. beats the sub I had planned on getting... Lol

Must.....be.....good........today.....

*returns with several bags* okay. i've got waffle fries and polyneasian sauce for RjThoughts, I've got chicken tenders, wraps and sammies for everyone....i had them toss in several sauces for everyone.

I've also got fudge brownies, chocolate chunk cookies, and lemonades for everyone - large ones with no ice. *smiles*

*returns with several bags* okay. i've got waffle fries and polyneasian sauce for RjThoughts, I've got chicken tenders, wraps and sammies for everyone....i had them toss in several sauces for everyone.

I've also got fudge brownies, chocolate chunk cookies, and lemonades for everyone - large ones with no ice. *smiles*

YOUR the bestest EVAH :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back