I Need to Know, or Do I?

His head in a whirl. NEVER had he cheated on any of his wives. Yet his hands on Tina's massive breasts seemed to have a calming effect on him. Well all of him except his dick which miraculously seemed to be getting hard again already.

He gently massaged her nipples that pointed out calling him to suckle her. He paid little regard to his own cum that was smeared on her left breast as he licked and sucked then jumped to the right. This one, clean of his seed tasted just as good. He felt himself lost in her chest as his little dick raised up in her hand.

He had never felt this mothering effect before. Never felt the embarrassment and humiliation of cumming on the floor in front of someone else. It was taking its toll on him and he felt that if he stayed he would loose his seed again if there were any left I him.

He needed Nikki before this could go any further. He knew she adored him and would be devestated to know Tina had touched and held what was hers alone since he took her in marriage. The tears still running down his cheeks as he was truly torn at staying and feeling her touch or running home to Nikki
 
Tina loved when men were so emotional about sex. She loved the ones who fought societal norms as their bodies betrayed the nonesense of their beliefs. She loved making the devil in them dominant to the angel who would go home blue balled after sitting and watching her tits for hours sipping drinks only to find a disinterested wife at home.

"Lick my cleavage, make it good and wet so you can titty fuck me and cum all over me" her voice deeper and breathless. "I am sure Nikki will get you hard again and you will be able to last long enough to make her cum too" Tina postulated as she could see his head weighing his options, like he was doing a business deal. She moved to bring his mouth between her tits and his tongue lashed out.

"That's it baby" she purred.
 
His mind dazed, he had never felt so close to someone like this. Especially someone he wasn't married to. He kissed and licked. Sucked and nibbled on Tina's breasts. Torn like never before. She had an almost dominating effect on him.

He had to pull his mind together. He needed to get back on track. "I can't.... I can't Tina. I'm sorry."
He kissed each nipple once more. Still slobbering he pulled his pants back on. He quickly left the bathroom. His wet dick soiling his underwear. The cum still on his hand as he reentered the bar.
Leaving Tina topless in the dirty bathroom. The bathroom with his small puddle of cum on the floor.

He gulped down the last half of his now warm beer. Pulled two crisp hundred dollar bills from his wallet, then added a fifty and made his way out. He had promised himself not to return to this bar to do his drinking. He knew now in his heart that promise would be broken.

Getting in his car he rushed home hoping to find Nikki back, safe and in place. He wanted to shower off his indiscretions. He wanted to confess to Nikki and take his consequences. He wanted to run back to the warm, safe bosom of Tina.

He needed to get refocussed on Smithson. How could things have gotten this far out of hand so quickly. Nikki and the computer would set the story back in motion. He just knew it. He sped home, only to find her car still missing.
 
NIkki somehow managed to get to her car with Brown having spent the last forty five minutes fucking her like a Rottweiler on a poodle. She could barely walk as the two men's cum drained down her legs. She saw the phone on the car seat and picked it up. She had her phone back now and the info on the computer so things were all good. She did not want to explain why she had been in the room with Brown and Gold and fucked them both. It would break Lou's heart and lead to more questions.

She flipped the cheap phone open and saw the message. She pressed the play button and listened.

"shit!" she hissed hoping Lou had not put it all together.

She picked up her phone and called him.

"Voicemail? that's weird" she thought as the message played. "Hey babe, everything is taken care of. I know where the computer is and got my phone. I can't wait to see you and celebrate" she said trying to sound excited although she was spent like never before. She had always been a sexual person and orgasm was not something foreign to her. Nearly every man she had ever been with had brought her off. The past two hours had been endless.

She took a deep breath and looked int he mirror at herself.. She wiped some cum out of her hair and tried to make herself look a little less like she had just been nearly fucked to death.

"God do I need a shower and a drink" she laughed feeling the relief of the day being done. She pulled the expensive BMW out of the parking garage and drove home with images of Brown having given her the best sex of her life.
 
Arriving home Lou contemplated having another drink to calm himself. Three beers in and he was drunk enough he surmised. Nikki always could out drink him when they went out. Most times they didn't drink a lot. The times they did Nikki always seemed to exuse herself for 20 minutes to half an hour. He figured whatever she was doing when she was away from him was diluting the alcohol because she would always order a double when she returned. And she would most always have that thick taste about her mouth and vagina.

When he pulled out his phone to see if Nikki had called he noticed the crust of his dried cum all over his hand. He knew it was on his cock and in his pants as well. He listened to her short message. It sounded great. Everything was back on track. She didn't say what had taken her most of the day to accomplish her task.

At this point he didn't care. Lou jumped in the shower to clean himself off for his brides return. Two and a half years into their marriage and he still doted on her as his newlywed bride. His thoughts of being with her filled his mind. That is until the hot water began to cascade down his naked body. Then Tina replaced Nikki in his mind. she had been so reassuring, so loving, so tender, so mothering. He felt like he could revel his innermost thoughts, desires and fantasies to her and she would understand him.

His little cock was raging hard as he stepped out of the shower. Thoughts of his spilling his seed onto the floor at Tina's feet had him in deep contemplation of her wiles. Her offer to let him place his big hard cock between her breasts and fuck her until he unloaded all over them. Then to be able to suckle her once more as she held him tight to her chest.

Walking into their marital bedroom Lou reached and took hold of his throbbing cock with thought only of Tina on his mind..... Just as Nikki entered the bedroom and saw him I this state
 
Last edited:
"Jesus everywhere I turn a man with a hard on" she thought. She was stuck, no excuse to shower and two other men's cum already lubing her up as her husband was obviously ready for action. She knew he was not thinking about anybody but her.

"Hey babe" she said smiling at him. "You look up for something?" she said walkign slowly over to the older man. "You thinking about me babe? Thinking you want me to do something with that?" she said. She got on her knees and crawled across the floor towards him. Her jeans barely containing her fluids as Brown had taken her panties. She reached Lou standing, almost dumbfound. Not unusual when he got like this. It was unusual he had not cum yet, she thought as she reached up for his hard cock.

"My I pleasure you sir?" she said. Her mouth was sore but knew she could not let him fuck her or he would want to do down on her and that would be unmistakable. She leaned forward and sucked his head into her mouth where Brown has stretched it's compactly half an hour before. She bobbed on the head then took the whole length into her mouth. She moaned as though ti was too much but nothing compered to the monster she had nearly deep throated at the hotel.

After a few minutes she was surprised he had not come.

"Everything ok babe?" she said sitting back on her feet. She stroked his cock as she waited for an answer.
 
"Everything is great Nikki. Just a little tired I guess from running around." He made the excuse as not only didn't he cum right away but if anything his cock got less hard when she sucked on it. His sexual mind on Tina. He reached for her pants and unbuttoned them and then reached to pull down the zipper.

"What would really be best for me my love would be to kiss you down her while you tell me detail by detail of your days events. The last I know of is when you and Brown, or whatever his real name was were heading to the elevator at the Marriortt.

Lou tugged softly down on Nikki's zipper knowing she could never turn down his tongue on her.
 
Nikki's heart raced as her nerves fired on all frequencies. Somehow she was still horny but he would taste them. She decided to try something else. She playfully wrestled him to his back and said "I want to take advantage of this long lasting hardon inside me." she slipped out of her jeans and had him inside her "very wet" pussy in no time. She sat up and peeled the blouse off over her head and watched his eyes focus on her tits. She gyrated around with her hips barely able to enjoy his small cock after what she had experienced. His tits swayed with her movements. She leaned forward and said "wanna suck on them baby?"
 
His eyes were transfixed on his wife's boobs. Though not near the size of Tina's the were much more desirable. On any day other than this that is. Nikki's breasts were much better perportioned, much perkier, much firmer. Everything he adored about tits up until a couple hours ago.

"My GOD Nikki you are soaking down there. You must be as excited and horny as I am form the day's events." Lou moaned as Nikki's stretched out cum filled pussy barely gave any friction to his little cock inside her. Lou closed his eyes and raised up so his mouth engulfed her left breast.

The same cum covered breast of Tina's that he had been sucking on just an hour before. I his mind he saw Tina, watching him cum for her. Not judging him, encouraging his deviant behavior. His thoughts made his dick stiffen back up. Still mostly unable to feel Nikki riding the short distance up and down on him. The smell of sex permitted the room. Not his and hers, but her prior work out as it flowed out of her and puddled around His balls.

"Talk to me Nikki, tell me everything about today as you ride my big hard cock." He implored her. Feeling if he were able to cum inside of her his dalliance of the day would evaporate in his mind.
 
"Oh baby you are so hard" she panted. She ran her hands through her hair as he sucked harder than usual on her tits. "I met his as you instructed" she obediently started to tell her day. "He made lewd comments to me and then made me go to his room to get my phone baby" she sighed as she as feeling him as the retelling had begun to tighten her muscles with excitement. "He tried to have his way with me. He pulled out his cock and tried to make me suck it for the phone" she fell forward onto Lou as his hands tightened on her ass. She breathed the story into his ear. "Oh baby he was so big" she moaned "but I said no, I am married!" Nikki felt her body tightening between the images of Brown's face sweaty and red after fucking her on the verge of orgasm as she writhed with pleasure under her and Lou now on the verge inside her. His hand tightening "OH yes Lou fuck me !" she cried as her hips drove onto him. "I am so close" she panted.
 
Lou's eyes shot open at the telling of Brown whipping out his cock on his poor innocent wife. The excitement of picturing Nikki eyeing the mans massive cock enthralled him. He gripped her ass cheeks tightly in his hands as he fought off cumming at her tale.

Tina was at this moment completely out of his mind and Nikki was once again his sexual Goddess. He wanted to hear more. He wanted to hear how she was forced to take him in her mouth. Forced to give sexual pleasure in order to get back the computer and her phone. He wanted to hear Nikki tell him how she was throw onto the bed and forced to take his huge cock in exchange for her property.

Lou wanted to hear every detail of how she was debased at his expense. Forced to withstand the pleasure of another. Forced to give the pleasure that was meant to be his alone to another man. Nikki could see the look in his eyes.

The pure look of want and lust she had witnessed In him before. Her pussy squeezed and massaged his little dick now. The cum left by Gold, and then followed by Brown was now forming a pool around their sex. Lou tightened his grip still more on her ass, biting down hard on her left nipple, he exploded inside of her. So hard and so passionate that Nikki thought she may well have even felt it paint the inside of her pussy.

Lou fell back in exaustion. "Please Nikki, tell me the rest, tell me everything my beautiful wife."
 
Nikki felt a rush Lou had not given her in a long time. She milked his cock with her gyrating hips then slid off and laid next to him on the floor where he lay breathing heavily. "Did he really want to hear it?" she thought then she took a deep breath.

"I had no choice Lou" she started and then began to cry. She buried her face in his arm as he patted her head and encouraged her.

"When we got to the room I wanted my phone and Brown told me it was in the closet. When I opened the closet Gold stepped out." she said looking at Lou, unsure how he would take it. "and he was naked." She studied Lou who did not say a word other than "it's ok" and "go on". So she did.

"He was only semi erect but almost as big as Brown. I backed away and said 'I need my phone and the computer!' but they did not care. Gold said he was leaving forever and Brown sat and watched" she bit her lip as Lou studied her having caught his breath.

"I thought if I got him off he would leave me with the phone and computer so I agreed to a hand job. That was it. I did not want to do it Lou, but it was your computer and phone and " she broke down again, as her crying act came in handy.

"I could barely get my hands around him he was so big by this time. I pulled and pushed but it was not doing it for him. Then Brown said "make her suck it. Make the little bitch swallow that old seed man" Nikki continued imitating Brown perfectly.

"He got me on my knees and pushed his cock in my mouth but it was too big. I could barely take more than the head before gagging." she said being honest but perhaps too honest. "He grabbed me by the arm" she said showing Lou the bruise where Brown had used her arms as handles to pull her little body onto his massive cock. He threw me on the bed and mounted me like an animal. His breath was horrible as he shoved his massive cock inside me. I thought he was going to rip me open. Oh Lou it was terrible but I knew I had to do it ,for you" she said smiling at the man. She glanced down as she caught some motion in her eye and Lou's cock was a little bigger.

"He fucked me for like fifteen minutes as Brown watched and coached and critiqued my performance"s he explained. "Finally he grunted and came pumping what seemed like gallons of cum into me. I was disgusted Lou, thee was so much it was crazy" she said lifting her leg on to his and glancing at his cock clearly hardening.

"Should I go on Lou?" she asked biting her lip as she was turned on by recounting the tale and the fact it was exciting to her husband.
 
"Nikki I am so... So very sorry you had to endure this on my behalf." Indeed his little cock was again raising to the occasion. Not since he used to jack off 4-5 times a day in highschool had he had this much reaccurance of hardness.

How many times had he already cum today he questioned himself? He could barley remember, with Tina, now with Nikki, by himself. His cock still bathed in his, Gold's and Brown's sperm glistened. As Nikki draped her leg over his he could clearly see how stretched out and angry red and swollen her pussy was.

He reached his hand there and ever so gently ran his fingers through her wet folds. The mass of cum was everywhere. "Please Nikki, leave nothing out. I need to know every last detail to be able to extract my revenge on those that took advantage of you.

Did Lou want revenge? Or did he merely want to feed his fetish. To live vicariously through the cocks of the more alpha men. He had half expected Brown might try something with her. He was upset to hear that Gold had reappeared on the scene. He had made it quite clear to him to get out of town. Lou would get his revenge there for certain.

He continued to pet Nikki's abused pussy. His eyes again begging her to continue her sordid tale of forced infidelity. As his fingers gently caressed her pussy he rolled over and took her nipple in his mouth and suckled her as he had Tina earlier. "Please Nikki," he reiterated. "tell me everything."
 
Last edited:
Nikki could see her telling of the story was having an effect on Lou. Not the effect she was expecting but they were in new erotic territory. He seemed to be excited by hearing what these men had done to her, with her.

"Oh Lou, that feels so good after the roughness they showed me. They cared little for me as they used me to satisfy their big desires." she continues now playing to her audience and feel his reaction pressing harder on her.

"Once Gold finished and rolled off me Brown stood. He was even bigger and harder than Gold. I laid on the bed. I don't think I would have been able to walk if I could have gotten past Brown. He took Gold's place and rubbed his massive cock against my pussy Lou" she said sounding horrified but remembering the ecstasy it had brought her. "He leaned into me and I thought he would rip me in two" she continued as Lou's fingers slid into her messy lips. "He laughed at me Lou. His cock was so big I came even before he was inside me. You know how I cum pretty easy. He fucking laughed and said 'only a whore would cum when being raped.' Can you believe that Lou?" she said acting insulted. She reached out and took Lou's semi hard cock in her small hand and cooed "I only wanted you to come in there Lou and see and take care of me" he moaned into his ear as his hand was now pushing into her. They both were breathing heavily as she conituned her story.

He began fucking me with his giant cock. He held my ankles pulling my legs open as he thrust so deep. Gold began to encourage him and was sson next to me on the bed on his knees. His own cock hardening.

"Take it bitch" he hisses and pulled my hand to his cock, wet with my juices and his cum. "I had not choice Lou, I thought they were going to hurt me if I did not do what they wanted so I did. I squeezed Gold and he instantly hardened/ Then he moved up and said 'suck it'. Oh Lou it was horrible" she said as her hand was now tight on his cock and stroking his hard on as his hand seemed to be everywhere between her legs. She opened them and felt hi fingering her pussy then another down against her ass. She did not care.

"I took his cock in my mouth as he held my head and Brown was fucking me so hard. My body was surging with orgasm against my will. They both were groping my tits and pinching my nipples as I gagged as Gold shoved his cock deep into my throat. They barely let me breathe. Only enough to keep me from passing out. Then I felt Brown throb inside me growing even thicker.

"OH fuck yeah Bitch I am gonna blow so hard!" Brown groaned burying his cock. It felt like he was in my chest as he exploded. Wave after wave surged through my stretched pussy and deeper still. I moaned, muffled by Gold only to have his cock explode in my mouth. I felt my body seize and I blacked out.

Nikki's hand slowed on Lou as her own body was nearly climax.

"Oh Lou" she moaned as he her body arched upward towards his hand. Her hand grabbed his arm and she cried "don't stop!"
 
Hearing my wife tell in complete detail what I had made her endure brought rage and passion to him. He gently rubbed her wet pussy. He noticed her beautiful body painted and matted in dry cum even as the wet cum still tricked out of her.

When she told how Brown had laughed at her and then how she came just by his inserting his big dick into her, Lou almost came in her little hand. His mind reeled over the last 40 hours.

He had cum jacking off Thursday night reading cheating porn and thinking of his wife. So much so that he couldn't be intimate with her when she returned home from her girls night out. Then again at his own hand as he watched his naked wife on the hidden surveillance cam. Upon arriving home they had an angry fuck when he discovered that they had been robbed.

This day weighed heavy on him as he had again jacked off and this time in front of his favorite bar maid Tina. His thoughts of her loving, mothering touch still played strongly in his mind. And now he had cum again with Nikki, as she told of her rape. He felt confused yet overly excited as his little cock was again raging in her tiny hand.

He had cum 5 times in the last 40 hours. It had been 12 days since he and Nikki had made love prior to his fucking her last night. He was either too tired or she was too busy with something else. Sure he had jacked off a number of time in those 12 days. But never more than one time in any given day.

Now he was on the verge of cumming one more time still, if his little balls had anything left in them. They ached as did his little raw penis as it began to trickle out another orgasm. Barley wetting her hand this time as she encouraged him to keep pleasuring her as she was close.

As his minute cum trickled from his spent dick Lou rolled over and began kissing and licking the dried cum form her chest and belly. Kissing his way down to her shaved and bare, swollen and stretched out pussy, he gently kissed, licked and cleaned her there. pushing his tongue as deep into her as he could. Kissing and licking her clit as she moaned below him

He owed this to her. He had set her up to be raped. Not by one but two men. He would make things right he vowed as he went about finishing this task with his beautiful wife.
 
Her mind raced with thoughts of her husband who, although barely endowed and fairly boring old guy was kissing and licking his way down her body. A body encrusted with several other men's cum. She could have stopped him. Thoughtfully saving him from her filthy cum soaked pussy.

"Oh god!" she cried not because she was so close to cumming, although she was, she felt guilty to have him going down on her and giving her such pleasure while the cum of other men fill his mouth. "But he knows?" she thought as he playfully teased her clit with his tongue and lips. The thought rung like a bell in her head. "He knows I am full of those other men and is still willing to get me off!" she thought. Her body glowed with pleasure as she relished the attention and lengths Lou was willing to go. "God you are good to me" she moaned. "Oh god baby I am so close" she cried pushing his face down to her molten crotch. She wrapped her legs around his head and thrust her hips, fucking him as his tongue seemed everywhere. She clawed at her tits writhing with her imminent orgasm.

"Oh god baby! I don't deserve you" she cried as her body jerked him around latched onto his head. Her hips bucked up wildly as he seemed to enjoy the ride continuing his licking ans kissing. Finally her legs released him and she arched her back, trembling with the constriction of her bodies every fiber. She had never felt anything like that. The unselfishness of her husband not hurrying to put his dick in her but letting her reach full climax.

She laid breathing deeply as he crawled up next to her. His big grin showed his love and uncaring about anything but her pleasure.

"Thank you baby" she sighed and kissed him, still able to taste the flavors on his lips and tongue. She fell back to catch her breath.

"So where were you while I was busy?" she asked clearly not knowing where the conversation may lead.
 
Holding her close and tight. Not knowing how many times she herself had cum these last 40 hours that weighed so heavy on his mind. He could only remember this one orgasm he had just given her in that time. By licking and kissing her abused vagina. The vagina he allowed to be taken to make his plan of revenge fruitful.

She had admitted cumming over and over by the abuse the two men had administered to her. She had mentioned how she could always come so easily and readily. And yet in his mind he knew that only on very rare occasions had she orgasmed with him unless he was using his tongue on her like he just had.

The combined taste of dried and wet cum along with her sweet juices made his mind wonder. She had just asked him what all his day involved? The taste of Tina's bosom, while no longer on his tongue was still quite prelevent in his mind. Should he confess? She had told him of her forced infidelity, mind you to his own fetish filled desires. But his telling of Tina, and his dalliance with her would crush her.

He hugged her close and tight. "Rest now my sweet wife. We have all day tomorrow to talk and be together." It was by now 9:30 on Saturday night. Normally neither of them would retire this early. The day's events taking their toll on both of them, Nikki fell asleep right there next to him and he followed shortly behind her.

Maybe two hours later Lou awoke and gently, so as not to wake her, rose and went to his home office. A quick phone call to Benson to finish this up. 20 minutes later he lifted his petite bride and carried her to thier marital bed. She never flinched.

When Sunday morning arrived Lou sat watching the news as Nikki slept in. When she awoke and entered the news story being told said: A man was found dead in the airport parking lot. Identified as Herbert Gold, believed to be an alias, he was found dead in an execution style murder. A known con-artist he was found with his gentitils removed and stuffed into his mouth and nose. His jaw broken and dislocated to accommodate them.

Lou didn't flinch at the story and just continued to raffle through some papers he was working on. "Good morning my dear." He said as his beautiful bride entered. The room she was not welcome in before was open and inviting to her this morning. Even a tall glass of juice awaited her arrival. "Benson has retrieved the computer in tact. Your efforts were not for naught my dear."

He patted the sofa next to him, inviting her to sit with him. A smile on his face.
 
Nikki stood stunned as her plush white robe hung untied revealing a narrow strip of her. The news was the first thing she saw and heard stopping her dead in her tracks. "He killed him" she thought to herself. The idea was wild. Mild mannered Lou had put a hit on the man who fucked her silly the day before. "I bet Brown is running" she thought to herself.

Lou got her attention and patted the couch for her to join him. She saw him in a new light as he was capable of the most heinous acts as well as the most pleasurable. She leaned over letting him get an eye full of her naked body under the robe putting a long deep kiss on him. Then she fell onto the couch and lifted her freshly showered legs and petite feet into his laps. Even on top of his papers which was a no no in the past. They were past that and now shared an intimacy few knew. They shared secrets so deep, so disturbing, so dangerous there was no going back.

She took the orange juice and drank it down thirsty and hungry from the day before.

"What can I do for you my sweet?" she asked. "You were so giving last night, you sent me to places I had never been, I want to do the same for you. I want to make your dreams cum true baby." she said smiling devilishly. Lou knew she would do anything, but was he willing to divulge his deepest fantasies?
 
On object of beauty to all and a goddess to him she entered with her white robe opened and flashing as she walked. Not only her magnificent breasts but her shaved and now back to normal tight little pussy.

Lou smiled at both her beauty and her stunned look at hearing the story on the news. He clicked off the TV so as not to let her know he had recorded that very segment so that she would hear it as she entered.

He massaged her perfect little feet that she had layed on his lap. Moving up to her calfs and then the backs of her knees. Up to her inner thighs and stopping there as a tease. "Breakfast is on the kitchen table for you darling." I need to go out for a short time to get the computer, then we can spend the afternoon together." Disappointing her somewhat that he didn't want to ravish her again then and there.

"There is a surprise for you in the pool house when you're done eating." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her deep and long. He thought again of Tina, why was she entering his mind at each time he was stimulated?

And he was off again, back to his plot, back to business first. As if he hadn't learned from her raping just yesterday afternoon. Or had he learned and just wasn't as upset as he pretended to be.

Reaching the pool house she saw a note on the door. "do with as you please." It read. "You can tell me all about it when I return home at 2:00". She opened the door to find Brown, naked and tied to a chair.
 
Stunned is the only word that could describe Nikki at this point. She was nervous, scared and turned on. A lethal combination as we know her libido always wins. She had left out the part of yesterday where she rode Brown after he came the first time. She refused to let him soften as he laid exhausted. She was only getting started and demanded he stay hard and let her get off again. He was surprised as no woman had ever wanted more than he was willing to give.

"Holy shit, you are in serious trouble" Niki said closing the door behind her. Brown sat with his hands behind his back and duct tape across his mouth. His ankles were tied to the legs of the chair and his cock laid between his legs.

It was stifling hot in the pool house having been closed up and Brown was soaked with sweat. There were bruises on his face and arms. She could only imagine how many men it would have taken to wrestle this beast into this chair.

She felt like someone walking in a lions cage and the beast chained just out of reach. He looked at her. He was angry but knew his best chance of getting out of here was her. He tried to motion for her to untape his mouth.

She stood back and smiled, "I don't think so big boy" she said walking back and forth looking at him. "You are in a bad place" she continued. She wiped a bead of sweat off her neck and chest then smoothly dropped her robe. "It is hot in here isn't it?" she said as he stared at her and his cock throbbed with interest.

Nikki saw a camera in the corner of the room and knowing Lou may have been watching this at the moment she knew better than acting on her first impulse and give this many his last fuck. She stood in front of him with her legs spread and wiped the sweat over her body as the sunlight filtered in the shuddered windows. Brown watched her like a hungry animal eyeing meat. She stood looking amazing in front of Brown now full erect.

"Oh look at that, hours before you probably get a bullet in the head and your cock cut off and fed to you, probably not in that order, you are still hard for me. I guess I should be flattered" she smiled eyeing his shaft, which had given her so much pleasure yesterday.

He struggled trying to free himself flexing his cut young body like a body builder. If he was able to get lose Nikki would surely be raped and probably killed by this man. It was exciting to her and some of the sweat running down her thighs was not sweat. She stepped behind him and ran her hands around his neck to his chin and pressed her breasts to his head and held him. She whispered "you were a great lay" then in a louder voice "you deserve to die for what you did to me, How you fucked me against my will like a cheap whore with your buddy." Brown's face could not be read with the duct tape but his eyes were obviously calling her a liar.

She stepped around and winked to the camera and then sat on his knees. Her bare naked ass slip back slowly on the sweat of both their bodies.

"I think you deserve some blue balls to die with" she said looking into the camera as she felt his cock against ass. She slid back and rubbed her ass up and down the shaft as he moaned into the tape.

"Does that feel good Mr Brown? You like my ass against your cock? Like you did yesterday when you fucked me against my will?" she said resisting the urge to reach under herself and pull the cock to her lips and feel that wonderful meat inside her.

She moved her hips up and down faster and faster then stood up and stepped away as his cock throbbed in his lap.

"Fuck you" Nikki said then picked up her robe and put it on before leaving the room.
 
Nikki didn't realize that the cameras were still all disconnected as they fed directly into Lou's computer which had not yet been reinstalled. Lou thought seriously of not putting the spy cameras back into action even though he loved catching his young wife in various stages of undress. At this moment he thought he owed her that.

Brown was a pure and simple gift to her to do with as she pleased. The man had received a half a million dollars to get the computer back and could have just did what he was paid for and lived happily ever after. Choosing to have his way with Lou's wife had ignighted her husbands rath.

While he didn't plan any real harm to the man, unlike that scheming pervert Gold, Brown he knew he was just a pawn in the game. He was now Nikki's pawn to do with as she pleased.

Lou knew when he ventured out this morning that it would only take him 40 minutes tops to see Benson, go over the last details for his plan to meet Smithson in the morning and retrieve the computer. It was 11:30 now and the extra two hours would give his wife plenty of time to decide what to do with her gift.

It also allowed Lou to revisit Tina at the bar. He had no idea how he was going to go about that venture. Always so sure of himself outside of the bedroom he was torn on how to proceed. It was true Tina had known him going on ten years now. Over three times as long as he had known Nikki. While she was pushing 40 now he could remember her 30th birthday when her massive breasts stood out proud and high all not here own.

While gravity had taken its toll she was still very desirable. When she had bared her breasts to him just yesterday, while not pointing to his eyes, they were still firm pulled down only by the shear weight they contained. Ten years of teasing and being more that happy and satisfied. Culminating in yesterday's little encounter.

She had seen him in his most vulnerable state and didn't seem to be annoyed or taken aback by it. Having know her all these years they had never spent more than a couple hours together a couple of times per week. Yes Lou was a regular at the bar where she worked, yes she loved his attention and of course his more than generous tips. But Lou had always thought of himself as just another one of her customers.

Yesterday though it was as if she could read his mind and knew every one of perverted little thoughts. His less than manly penis hadn't fazed her in the least and she looked and acted as if it were normal. Even as he jerked off in front of her and spilled his seed on the restroom floor she didn't seem to judge him.

He had to see her again and headed to the bar before noon, hoping it would be as empty as it was yesterday around the same time. Entering he was disappointed as a group of loud, obnoxious 20 somethings filled two tables and a couple of other guests dotted the bar.

He took his usual stool. He knew Tina's shift would start at noon. He ordered a beer and waited still in a daze of how to proceed.
 
Nikki walked into the house and went to the liquor cabinet. She poured herself a shot of vodka and downed it. She poured another and then turned and stared out the sliding glass doors at the pool house where Brown was tied up. Nikki's body was on fire. She wanted to use him for her own pleasure but had come so close to losing everything she resisted. She poured the second shot down her throat and feeling the warm liquor in her belly and filling her with pleasure she ran her hand inside her robe and brushed her stiff nipple with her palm.

"When will I get a cock like that again?" she asked herself as the vodka started to weigh on her good side.

* * *

The waitress at the bar passed a creased cocktail napkin next to Lou's beer then walked away without a word. On the napkin read, "if you are here to tease me or make me feel bad please leave. If not, I am in the ladies room. Knock and I will let you in. Tina"

The waitress bartender glanced at Lou with a secret smile then went back to flirting with the younger man three stool down.
 
Lou, surprised by the note that was handed to him read it tentatively. Not what he had in mind at all, "tease or make her feel bad?" He had come to apologize. To make things right. To confess his soul to Tina.

He glanced at his watch 11:52. Her shift started in 8 minutes. He figured he could get himself no deeper in trouble if he went to her. Besides he laughed to himself, I had her in the men's room yesterday, only right I let this round be in her territory.

Taking a large swig of his beer for courage he placed a coaster over his glass to save his spot at the bar and headed down the hallway to the ladies room. Just as he was about to open the door and enter 2 of the 20 somethings came out of the men's across the hall. "dude, wrong door." And the other "old guys been in here like 15 minutes and he's already wasted."

Lou gave them an awkward smile and pretended to cross over until they made clear of his sight line. Then he nervously went in to meet Tina. "Hello Tina, first let me say that I would NEVER intentially make you feel bad. You had such a comforting affect on me yesterday that I came back to thank you. I thought my tip would let you know how appreciated you were." His eyes never meeting hers and fixated on her chest. Again Lou throwing his money to solve any and every problem.

This was his habit, any time he upset Nikki she would get a shopping spree to make things right. Any time he was particularly happy with her she would get an expensive gift. "I am here to thank you for being there for me, and to apologize for the umm... mess I left for you to clean." He wanted to tell her everything, every last detail. Things he couldn't tell Nikki. He knew she would listen. He felt she would understand him. After all, who better than a bar tender for counseling. He knew somehow that Tina had heard it all, seen it all, probably experienced most every situation.

He wanted nothing more than to pour out his heart and would to this women he barely knew. And to see her captivating breasts once more.
 
"Lou, let's cut the shit." Tina said in her fiery Irish brogue. "I asked you here cause when I saw you sittin at the bah, I knew you wuz back for more. I am a proud woman and know about men. I know you have money and a thing for big titted maternal ladies. Not like that little fuck bunny you married and paraded around here like a proud papa. Deep down Lou" she stepped towards him "you need to confess your desires and feel a real woman. A woman who has been around the block and knows what it is you need." Tina was now close enough for Lou to smell her sweet perfume and lean forward and kiss her pushed up cleavage. "Now I know that young piece of ass is great to look at and make your buddies at the club jealous with but does she really give you what you need? Does she make you feel the way you do with me?"

Lou's mouth was open as she commanded the room. He knew her to be a strong fiery woman but this was over the top. This was her dominating a man who ruled the world. Lou could buy and sell this bar in a day but that was not satisfying. Not satisfying like yesterday when he came as she watched him, like a little boy caught masturbating in his mom's underwear drawer.

"I just wanted to get this out in the open. I am not looking to break up you and tight ass. I just thought clearing the air might simplify our relationship" she said leaning on the sink and waiting for his reaction.

* * *

Nikki downed her third vodka and now paced around the kitchen naked. The robe was on the floor and she was trying to find a reason not to go back out there. She could cover the camera with something. She could enjoy that big cock and there would be nothing Brown could do about it. And why else would Lou have left her with him unless he wanted to give her a treat, something he couldn't?

She stood with her feet apart and her hands holding her blonde hair up on top fo her head. Her body was something out of a magazine. "fuck it" she sighed and slid the door open and stepped out into the hot humid pool deck.
 
Her words cut him to the core. She knew him. She knew all about him. And she didn't judge. She consoled. "like a little boy caught masturbating in his mom's underware drawer." That was Lou to a tee. In fact his mother had caught him jerking off. Not in her drawer but in the garage rafters where he had built a little fort. Inside of it he had a trunk of girly magazines he had found or stolen. He would be up there daily, mostly more than once a day pulling on his little penis until it squirted. His mother got suspicious of all the time he spent up there and one day climbed the latter only to find him dick in hand. To make matters worse as she yelled for him to STOP he shot his seed and it landed on her arm. His fort was dismantled the next day. Counciling by weeks end and a sexual mind that would never be the same again.

Lou with that little boy look in his eye like he would again cry, leaned in and rested his cheek on Tina's breasts. He could feel the warmth and comfort they provided him through her thin shirt and bra. He wanted to suckle her than and now. "I know you need to get outside, but please..... can I stay and talk when you have time between customers?" Cuddled into her breasts he pleaded for her help, her ear, her understanding way.

"I did something terrible Tina." He confessed. "I sent Nikki out to be raped for my own financial gain." And now the tears did flow down his cheeks as he admitted his heinous act.
 
Back
Top