Brother's secret(closed)

"well yea..." Julie answered.
"I mean why should you get all the fun... plus you looked like you knew what you were doing and if I am part of the talent I know I will be paid for sure."

Julie pauses... "You dont think I'm serious?"
 
Matt wondered if his sister was messing with him or if she was serious. "You want to have sex with me? Your own brother." He asked not paying any attention to his food anymore. "Who else would you get to make scenes with me?" He asked curiously wondering how much thought she put into this.
 
"Well you like all my friends... Christy, Amy, Lynette... You have no idea the things that we talk about when they are over... I'm sure they all want to make a little money... "
Julie says. "As for me... I'm cool with it... you dont find me attractive?"
 
"Talk about? What do you and your friends talk about?" Matt asked sipping the last of his coffee getting up to place the empty mug in the sink. Turning around he stayed in his feet leaning back against the counter looking at his sister. "Well yeah you are attractive but you are also my sister."
 
Julie smirks... "You're fucking my friend on camera for money... I don't think you have many morales left... or maybe you don't wanna give it a go?"
 
'She has a point' Matt thought to himself as he rubbed his neck looking at Julie. "Okay fine I agree. Let's see how you do as my manager tonight, I want you to get one of your friends to agree to it and we'll film tonight. What do you say?"
 
"That eager to fuck your brother huh?" Matt teased as he thought about actually fucking his sister. "Well how about you get your friend here tonight. We have some drinks and then we'll see how things go. I have always wanted to have a threesome."
 
Julie smirked.
"I have to admit I hadn't thought about you like that until I saw you boning Taylor last night." she said "I guess I should be upset or even jealous you're getting away with it, but I started thinking about how much money... and fun we could have."
Julie pause, knowing her parents were going out tonight, Matt's plan was solid.

"I'll get Maddy to come over." I say

https://68.media.tumblr.com/55e15e6cfcae3cbe9110b0f2d459688b/tumblr_ogfvyrvPnu1vps1s4o1_540.jpg

You immediately envision my petite friend with great boobs.

"Dont worry big brother, she looks innocent but she is a really sexual girl, she'll love the idea. Plus I know she always talks about how hot you are and she tells me you always tell her hello at school or out about town."

"I have detention tomorow, but I can send her over early... you guys can 'get to know each other' for a while, and I will join."

How is that big bro?
 
Matt couldn't believe this was an actual conversation him and his sister were having. The more they talked about it the more Matt realized that this was going to happen. He didn't know if when the time came if they would actually go through with incest.

"She's pretty sexy." Matt said in response to the picture. "I'm looking forward to getting to know Maddy. Sounds like a plan." Matt moved a little closer to the table. "You got detention you little trouble maker." He teased his sister
 
Julie smiled at the change in Matt's posture. She knew it was a gamble proposing such a thing, especially with the part about her joining in, but she knew she had to have his cock now that she saw what he can do with it....

"Mr. Crutch gave me detention for violating dress code again.. said my skirt was too short. You know how teachers can be...."
She had a wicked look in her eye. "I don't mind being late, I already have detention... you wanna take your litttle sister upstairs and audition her real quick?" Julie had never shown her slutty side to her brother before. She liked it.
 
When he heard Julie say she got detention for her skirt being to short he started picturing her ass hanging out of a skirt. "Uh yeah let's go up to my room and you can do a little audition for me sis." Matt started to walk up towards his room. Once there he sat in his chair he had in the corner. "Alright Julie lets see what you're working with." Matt said leaning back into the chair curious to see how comfortable she would be getting naked especially in front of her own brother.
 
The fact that Matt readily accepted her proposal to "audition" made Julie immediately wet. She had just seen him fuck the hell out of her friend last night and had gone to her room to pleasure herself to the thought of it... now she was walking up to his room...
She had been in there many times of course this time, she just felt so naughty about it. She saw Matt take a chair and lean back to watch her as he practically invited her to strip for him. She didn't want to miss a beat so she climbed on the bed and kneeled on it...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/44bf6f5fb7061d0c28835627d0d82412/tumblr_nzb42tU7Qr1s62p9do2_1280.jpg

She playfully tugged at her shirt and then slipped it off. "I have to change for school anyway." she purred. Looking at Matt with the same playful eyes, she pulled her shorts down revealing her bald honeypot.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1863a81ae147234dd678b9d2192cce1d/tumblr_nzb42tU7Qr1s62p9do1_1280.jpg

She knew the effect she must have been having as she pulled them off and kneeled on the mattress fully naked. Julie spread her knees wider as a invitation to stare at her more direct, put a hand on her waist in a confident manner.
"So Big Brother, do I pass so far?"

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7fcb058e7f6aa63d6ebf4dd26364fd09/tumblr_nzb42tU7Qr1s62p9do4_1280.jpg
 
Matt was wondering if his sister was actually going to strip for him. As he sat on the chair and watched he knew she was serious once her top came off. Then her shorts followed soon after. Matt felt himself becoming erect as he stated at his little sister's young sexy body. "God damn you have a great body Julie I have to admit that."

Matt smirked not being able to pry his eyes from the sight of her pretty bare pussy. He wanted to devour her young pussy. His ten inch cock straining the fabric of his shorts. "You are doing very well. Not shy like I thought you'd be."
 
Julie smiles. She knows she didn't want to choke up with shyness at the last moment. The more she posed on the bed the more she liked it. Her pert little nipples were hard as she kneeled on the bed.

She of course, had been on this bed several times, but never naked and posing for Matt. Usually just being a pest. This was different.

She laid back letting her butt and back feel the soft bedspread as she lifted her legs up in the air inviting Matt full view of her sexy slit.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2d5bcec38fe5d035520d5b0865ea4785/tumblr_nzb42tU7Qr1s62p9do5_1280.jpg

"MMMM looks like someone is happy to see me." She gestured at Matt's obvious growing package. She secretly wondered if she would be able to handle the whole thing. "Here I was worried it would be too worn out after your fun last night."
 
Matt was so turned on by his little sister's body. She was so sexy, his eyes gazing at her perky tits that were begging to be sucked on. His eyes running down to her bare pussy that Julie was displaying for him. His sister had been on his bed numerous times before but always fully clothed. Matt grinned seeing the way she was eyeing up his bulge. "What can I say, I like what I see. And if you're gonna be my manager you'll find out that I very rarely get worn out." Matt was not only blessed with a great cock but incredible stamina as well.
 
Julie purred as Matt mentioned he had great stamina.
Kneeling on his bed looking at him sitting in his chair, he looked like he didn't have a care in the world, other than the huge package that was straining in his shorts.
She was begging to see it up close.
"So..." she said, "Now that you're mentally prepared, why don't we see if I can handle that big cock?"
 
Matt's heart started beating fast when Julie asked that question. It was so different being in this type of situation with his own sister, so forbidden and taboo. Matt was liking this more and more it turned him on more than anything else has before. He grabbed his cock through his shorts showing the outline of his huge piece of meat. "Well this is your audition, let's see what you got sis." Matt sat in the chair waiting to see what Julie would do.
 
Julie's heart started to beat faster as she saw the full outline of his erection through his shorts.
She crawled off the bed and walked over to Matt.
Not breaking eye contact, she lowered to her knees directly in front of him and slowly reached for his shorts, as she touched the wasitband of his shorts she begin to pull them down to reveal his meaty tool.
Her hands looked comically small next to it.
"Wow" she said as his cock found open air and really begin to beef up
 
Matt's heart was racing by the time his sister was on her knees in front of him. He had so many girls before her in this spot but now it was his little sister who was slowly peeling his shorts down. He lifted his ass up to make it easier for her. His massive cock springing free from it's confinement and was now towering in front of Julie. It throbbed as he watched the way she was eyeing his manhood. He was fighting the urge to pull her on top and slip his cock inside of her young pussy. "You like that Julie?"
 
Julie's wide eyes betrayed her previous confidence. Seeing it up close she wondered if it would truly "fit" once Matt fucked her. Being so petite, she knew her little love hole would be tight. But... she wanted to try. She had never had one that big.

She nodded to Matt. "Mmm hmm," she said lustfully. "It's the nicest I've ever seen" She pulls down the rest of his shorts and touches it with her tiny hands. Admiring the veins and the feeling of it. "I can't believe I get to play with my brother's cock"
 
Matt released a sigh when Julie placed her small hands around his manhood. His cock throbbed in her warm hands as she stroked him and admired his manhood. "Fuck I can't believe this is actually happening. My little sister is touching my cock." Matt grabbed his phone and started taking pictures. Mainly to see how she would react to being filmed and he also wanted pictures of this taboo moment.
 
Julie liked sex. That was for sure. One of the main things she loved was seeing someone get worked up over her, so when Matt let out a sigh, she knew she was hooked with him. As she kneeded and stroked him, she saw him reach for his camera.

"Well,"she thought, "might as well look up and give him something to take pictures of"

With that she opened her mouth and began to lick his enormous head.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a378f890bb8fe693f23cf2bcb16a1f89/tumblr_om1c5i25Ms1s23k7oo1_1280.jpg
 
"Oh fuck..." Matt groaned softly as he felt his sister's warm moist tongue on the tip of his cock. Hitting the button on his phone to capture the forbidden incestuous moment her mouth came into contact with his manhood. "Certainly not camera shy are you?" Matt asked as he sat there enjoying the sensation of Julie licking his cock.
 
Julie's eyes smiled as he snapped pics of her licking his cock. She wanted to make them as apparent as possible. So she really opened her mouth and licked the head as if it were a lolipop, dragging her tongue along it. Then she started to lick the enormous shaft giving it little kisses as she did, before just trying to swallow it.
Matt could feel her warm wet mouth envelop him.
 
Back
Top