Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

The Eyes Have It

"Actually, Your Highness," Dawn said to Prince Carl. "After what we just did, I shouldn't sit on good furniture."

Her gaze shifted across his chest to Josephine, walking along on his other arm. "I'd like to clean up before lunch."




From the way Dawn caught her eye as she suggested she should clean up, Josephine surmised she wanted to do so in private with her.

“That’s right, Gussie,” Josephine told Prince Carl Gustav as she let go of his elbow and shifted around behind him to take Dawn’s free hand. “You got us girls all sweaty, sticky, and messy. Give us some time to get beautiful for you again.”

 
"One wild horse ride for you," Malcolm gasped as he started bucking like a bronco beneath Karen. She felt herself nearing climax. She wanted it on her own terms.

"A good rider never surrenders control to her mount," she laughed and thrust her hips to pin his down against the felted slate of the pool table. Then again, now so breathlessly that it came out as a throaty croon, she began to recite memorized passages from equestrian manuals. "'The Canter is a controlled, three-beat gait... usually a bit faster than the average trot, but slower than the gallop.... One can usually hear the three beats as though a drum had been struck three times in succession. Then there is a rest, and immediately afterwards the three-beat occurs again.'"

As she said this she started to thrust her hips with the described rhythm, repeatedly thrusting forward three times and then back one, explaining: "'The rider's seat bones remain in contact with the saddle at all times.... The hips move from a backward position, to an upright position aligned with the body, to a slightly forward position, in relation to the gait.'"

Over and over, and at a quick pace, she moved in this pattern, hips far back, then a little back, then straight under her, then thrust forward. Even as she did this ever more forcefully, Malcolm's erection remained buried deep in her capering womanhood. Karen smiled lustily down at him, and her gaze bore into his, as if blue flames lit her eyes.

Thmpt-thmpt-thmpt, pause... Thmpt-thmpt-thmpt, pause... Thmpt-thmpt-thmpt, pause... Thmpt-thmpt-thmpt....

That's how it sounded as Karen's hips slapped Malcolm's as she rode him in an erotic approximation of a horse at cantor. Despite growing up in rural Walworth County, Wisconsin, Mary had never done much horseback riding. She decided the time had come to look into that hobby.
 
Malcolm found himself pushed down to the table once again. But with Karen on top of him, sliding herself along his stiff manhood, he had no reason to complain. Karen certainly knew her riding lessons. Something he knew very well as she slammed her body onto him.

He matched her gaze, his own eyes burning with lust and desire. He wanted this woman, wanted her badly. Right now with her riding him as she was, he was having her too. Her body was almost on fire, so hot, so intense. Their passion could possibly light the room on fire.

Malcolm pulled her down for a kiss, his tongue sliding into her mouth in deep passion. He wanted to feel her cum all across his cock. He knew it would be shortly.
 
"You got us girls all sweaty, sticky, and messy," Josephine explains as she takes hold of Dawn's free hand. "Give us some time to get beautiful for you again."

Letting go of Prince Carl Gustav's arm, Dawn turns and winks at Josephine, and let's her lead the way.
 
"One wild horse ride for you," Malcolm gasped as he started bucking like a bronco beneath Karen. She felt herself nearing climax. She wanted it on her own terms.

"A good rider never surrenders control to her mount," she laughed and thrust her hips to pin his down against the felted slate of the pool table. Then again, now so breathlessly that it came out as a throaty croon, she began to recite memorized passages from equestrian manuals. "'The Canter is a controlled, three-beat gait... usually a bit faster than the average trot, but slower than the gallop.... One can usually hear the three beats as though a drum had been struck three times in succession. Then there is a rest, and immediately afterwards the three-beat occurs again.'"

As she said this she started to thrust her hips with the described rhythm, repeatedly thrusting forward three times and then back one, explaining: "'The rider's seat bones remain in contact with the saddle at all times.... The hips move from a backward position, to an upright position aligned with the body, to a slightly forward position, in relation to the gait.'"

Over and over, and at a quick pace, she moved in this pattern, hips far back, then a little back, then straight under her, then thrust forward. Even as she did this ever more forcefully, Malcolm's erection remained buried deep in her capering womanhood. Karen smiled lustily down at him, and her gaze bore into his, as if blue flames lit her eyes.

Malcolm matched Karen's gaze, his own eyes burning with lust and desire, then pulled her down for a kiss, his tongue sliding into her mouth in deep passion. After a moment, Karen lifted her head and groaned as she tried to continue treating their lovemaking like a dressage exhibition. "Leads... 'The importance of leads.... Gait....' Canter... gallop!"

Rearing up again, her hips started rocking with a steady but wild rhythm. She gasped out words and phrases. "Gallop... gallop! 'Hand gallop.... Aids for the canter depart... lateral aids.... Diagonal aids....' Aids.... 'The canter and gallop are related gaits, as the rider simply asks the horse to gallop from the canter by allowing it to lengthen its stride....' Aids... leads.... 'The canter stride should be easily lengthened and shortened....' Leads... position...."

This time, however, now too far gone with lust, she did not change the pace or motion of her hips to match her words. Instead, she simply continued to increase the speed and force of her thrusts. "Gallop!!! 'The canter and gallop are related gaits, as the rider simply....' Oh... fuck it!!!"

Her head fell back as her back arched. Her hips now pounded Malcolm's against the table like a jackhammer. Karen suddenly screamed. "GALLOP!!!! Oh FUCK! Gallop!"

She continued trusting her muscular hips, driven with athletic legs, panting and sobbing and moaning as a series of orgasms raced through her.
 
"You got us girls all sweaty, sticky, and messy," Josephine explains as she takes hold of Dawn's free hand. "Give us some time to get beautiful for you again."

Letting go of Prince Carl Gustav's arm, Dawn turns and winks at Josephine, and let's her lead the way.

Carl watched them both walk away with a knowing smile on his face. Oh those two might get clean, but they might get a tad dirtier before they did, or they just might get clean, get dirty again and then clean themselves up again.

Still who was he to complain. He knew what the rules of the house were and he had no doubt he would be able to enjoy there company again, either singularly or perhaps together again.

However there were other guests to catch up with and he had not been lying when he had said he was hungry. He followed just behind the two women, enjoying the sight of their firm asses swaying back and forth in front of him and the peeks of pussy afforded to him on occasions.

Smiling he walked inside and as they headed off in one direction he was tempted to head to the kitchen then thought better of it. Perhaps now was not the best time to be walking around naked. Heading upstairs he walked to his room and picked out something nice to wear.
 
"Oh... fuck it!!!" Karen gasped as her head fell back and her back arched. Her hips now pounded Malcolm's against the table like a jackhammer. She suddenly screamed. "GALLOP!!!! Oh FUCK! Gallop!"

Driven with athletic legs, she continued trusting her muscular hips, panting and sobbing and moaning in obvious orgasm. Cathy sat up, ready to take Karen in her arms when her climax started to subside.
 
Her head fell back as her back arched. Her hips now pounded Malcolm's against the table like a jackhammer. Karen suddenly screamed. "GALLOP!!!! Oh FUCK! Gallop!"


Malcolm decided the riding lesson was complete or almost complete. Karen just started screaming three words, but what powerful words they were. He could tell she was used to riding, her strong legs were tight around him. She certainly knew how to do this.

Athletic girls were always full of energy when fucking. They knew how to use their bodies. His hands moved to her breasts once again, squeezing them, his thumbs rubbing across the nipples.

He whispers to her, "Fuck yes, gallop." He was going to fill her up so very soon. Once she came, he would be close behind.
 
Panting and sobbing and moaning as a series of orgasms raced through her, Karen's whole body shuddered with a final capriole of ecstacy when Malcolm again moved his hands to her breasts, squeezing them, his thumbs rubbing across the nipples, and whispered: "Fuck yes, gallop."

"Yes!" Karen screamed as her climax reached its full stride, her hips bouncing on Malcolm as his erection plunged up and down. "Courbette!!!"
 
Inquiring Minds



Josephine waited until Prince Carl turned off toward the downstairs master suite before saying anything to Dawn. As they walked, now arm in arm, up the curved staircase to the top floor, Josephine chuckled and spoke softly. “I saw that look outside, Dawnie. What’s on your mind?”


 
"GALLOP!!!! Oh FUCK! Gallop!" Karen's passionate cry echoed up from the recreation room downstairs. She screamed again. "Yes.... Courbette!!!"

Her uncle, Ian, setting out dinnerware in the dining room, had taught Karen many of her exceptional equestrian skills. He found it odd, although not entirely surprising once he compared the two acts in his mind, that she should refer to them in the throes of ecstasy. Then he felt his manhood stir at the vision of his niece and, until yesterday when she turned 18, ward, with her firm but nubile form bouncing in two activities: riding... and being ridden. As for the latter, he wondered with surprisingly little sense of protective vigilance, now that Karen had become Josephine's heir, which lucky fellow or, perhaps, lady, enjoyed that activity now.

In regard to riding, Ian had always appreciated Karen's beauty in equestrian attire astride her horse. Only now did it occur to him how absolutely sexual she looked on those occasions. This provoked his his erection to develop further, anticipating the next time he might see her that way.

This he tried to put out of his mind. They had made love the previous night, Karen purposefully and premeditatively surrendering her virginity to him. He, on the other hand, had considered this an anomaly, even a mistake, and intended never to repeat it. The memory of Karen groaning and bucking beneath him would not, however, leave his mind. To his dismay, he realized he had sprouted a full erection.
 
Michele prolonged their kiss until her breath gave out, her desire having her breathing too heavily for snatched breaths to suffice.

"You know," she whispered to Alysa. "After traipsing around the pool in these black uniforms, and after what happened in the Dungeon, I think a shower is in order."

She disentangled herself from Alysa's embrace and backed seductively toward the suite's bathroom.



The soft words of Michele came shortly after the long breath taking kiss came to an end. I inhaled a deep breath over my smiling lips, which slightly faded to a pout when Michele untangled herself from my entangling arms. It wasn’t long, however, that very same pout changed its demeanor quickly when she seductively backed her gorgeous body toward the bathroom, teasing me with her fluting body movements. Not as if that wasn’t enough but my mind kicked in the scenes I had with her in the bathtub. I lost all resistance at that point as if I had any in the first place!

“I concur!” I whisper over my smiling lips. My eyes glued to her movements, I feel myself biting my lower lip with anticipation of having her slippery body in my arms once more. I slowly begin to giggle like some high school girl whom just got the news that the football jock wanted to take her out on a date!

I followed her into the bathroom, “Two can play this game!” I say as I sudectively begin to remove my shirt, swaying my hips and shaking my breasts. My smile now larger than my face if that was even possible, but I continued my little dance, teasing her with a move of cupping of my breasts and giggling them in front of her.. “Getting hungry yet?” I ask pulling up the lacy bra and exposing my hard nipple breasts to her…
 
"Yes!" Karen screamed as her climax reached its full stride, her hips bouncing on Malcolm as his erection plunged up and down. "Courbette!!!"

She was having her orgasm, so many of them. Malcolm felt every single one of them. Her body squeezed tightly, gripping his manhood tightly. Until she finally had that last one, screaming courbette. And that she did, looking so majestic on top of him. Malcolm's hands moved her to hips as he thrust upward, holding Karen to him as he finally succumbed to his own passion. He felt as he filled her pussy, releasing into her again and again. He let out a deep groan from the passion, thinking how perfect this was.
 
Mary watched as Karen and Malcolm came simultaneously. She waited until Karen's orgasms started to subside, then took her in her arms, held her sweetly, kissed her gently on the cheek, and whispered. "That was so beautiful."
 
"Getting hungry yet?" Alysa asked as she pulled up her black lace bra, letting her breasts spill out beneath. Her nipples looked painfully hard, and Michele bent forward to take one in her mouth, relishing how it felt as she rolled it with her tongue. More than this, she found pleasured satisfaction in Alysa's regained playful comfort with her new circumstances.

She knew all along it would take a bit of time to acclimate her new lover to the esoteric realities of life in this manor. Michele herself had grown so fully accustomed to it, it took Alysa's harsh reactions to remind her that few people live like this, or would approve of all that occurs inside these walls if they knew of it. Nonetheless, Michele could sense the true nature of Alysa's spirit. It would simply take more careful nurturing to set it free.

"Yummy!" Michele giggled as switched to the other nipple, sucked it, and flicked it a few times with her tongue tip. "But just as appetizers. I bet you can guess what I want for a main course."

She slid down firm, slender Alysa's body, peeling the maid uniform off her as she descended.
 
"That was so beautiful," Mary whispered as she took Karen into her arms and held her gently. Karen let herself melt against the older woman, gasping as Malcolm's erection subsided within her until it popped out with one last tickle of pleasure.

"'Beautiful...'" Karen repeated with a sigh. Then she looked up into Mary's eyes and giggled softly. "It certainly was fun!"
 
"Getting hungry yet?" Alysa asked as she pulled up her black lace bra, letting her breasts spill out beneath. Her nipples looked painfully hard, and Michele bent forward to take one in her mouth, relishing how it felt as she rolled it with her tongue. More than this, she found pleasured satisfaction in Alysa's regained playful comfort with her new circumstances.

She knew all along it would take a bit of time to acclimate her new lover to the esoteric realities of life in this manor. Michele herself had grown so fully accustomed to it, it took Alysa's harsh reactions to remind her that few people live like this, or would approve of all that occurs inside these walls if they knew of it. Nonetheless, Michele could sense the true nature of Alysa's spirit. It would simply take more careful nurturing to set it free.

"Yummy!" Michele giggled as switched to the other nipple, sucked it, and flicked it a few times with her tongue tip. "But just as appetizers. I bet you can guess what I want for a main course."

She slid down firm, slender Alysa's body, peeling the maid uniform off her as she descended.

I inhale deeply, just short of a gasp as I feel Michele’s lips clamp upon my hard nipple. The feel of her warm appendage against my flesh sends waves of electrical pleasure throughout my body. My lids close over my gazed orbs as my hands respond to the intense pleasure.
Michele’s hair, strands of silk, filtered through my fingers as I combed through it with my fingertips. Slowly they curved around the back of her head and lightly pulled her more on to my bosom. “Ahhh,” I hear my moan escape over my lips, my body shook in response to the waves of pleasure. “Michele!” I moaned her mouth lept from one hard nipple to the other one.

My head tilted upward, my tongue slithered out and licked over the thin ridge of my lips. I was burning up with want and desire. I felt myself pulling more upon her head, wanting to get more of my breast into the hotness of her mouth, her saliva was wet and warm, sending shivers across my flesh as she exposed my nipple to the air.

Her words brought a smile to my face. “I’m sure I do.” I respond to her statement. “And I’m sure I want to give it to you as well.” I respond while I lowered my head to look into her orbs. I watched her with great anticipation as she made her way down my body, exposing my body to her gaze. The rolled up fabric landed upon the floor. I smiled as I stepped clear of it.

“Well, Dinner is served.” I smiled, my hand lightly pulled her head toward me. I breathed in heavily with anticipation upon how her lips would feel upon my shivering womanhood. “Your really are becoming a bad influence on me!” I whisper downward to her…
 
The syrniki cakes are coming out of the hot pan quickly. Constantine has a a good amount in the oven warming. He had to add a second plate to keep enough for all to eat. A worried expression is on his face as he surveys the empty dining area though.

"Eet vould be vaste of good food eef de oders do not come to eat soon," he says to the room in general.

Having grown up during the end of the Soviet era and the hard times just after, the thought of food going to waste bothers him.

"Eet vill be a shame eef any of de syrniki should go to waste." "Dey do not reheat vell."

He manages to find the time to put the kettle on for yet another mug of tea. Purchasing a samovar, he thinks, would be a good idea.
 
"I saw that look outside, Dawnie," Josephine said as they walked, now arm in arm and still nude, up the curved staircase to the top floor of the mansion. "What’s on your mind?"

"Well, Ms. Czartoryski... my Mistress," Dawn began. Normally dominant herself, she still had trouble adjusting to -- while easily accepting -- her willing submission to Josephine. "As unusual, interesting, and pleasurable as our fun with Prince Carl on the ping pong table was, it didn't make me come. I was hoping my service of late might have earned me a bit of consideration of my... my needs... from.... well, from you, my Mistress."
 
Employee Relations



“As unusual, interesting, and pleasurable as our fun with Prince Carl on the ping pong table was,” Dawn pointed out. “It didn’t make me come. I was hoping my service of late might have earned me a bit of consideration of my... my needs... from.... well, from you, my Mistress.”

“Oh, dear, sweet Dawnie!” Josephine laughed warmly as they reached the top of the staircase and turned left toward the hall to the upstairs master suite. “In my concern to accommodate my guests, do I neglect my devoted servants? That just won’t do. What do you say we share a nice bath before lunch and I make sure you receive the full compensation you deserve?”

 
Malcolm simply lay there for a moment, basking in the after image of sex with the two beauties. As Karen giggled, expressing how fun it was, he could only smile up at her. "That is was love, so very fun." His hands moved up her side and back, "and hopefully we will be doing that again." He then looks over at Mary, "all of us."
 
"Hopefully, we will be doing that again," Malcolm told the two women with whom he'd just completed an impromptu, pool table ménage à trois, then emphasized: "all of us."

"I'd like that," Karen agreed, her gaze still locked on Mary's kind eyes. Then, as she climbed down from the pool table, she sniffed the air, catching a whiff of pancakes, or maybe crêpes. "For now, however, I just need something to eat. Gotta first clean up a bit, though."

With a wink at Malcolm, whose seed she could feel seeping down her inner thighs, Karen turned and hurried over to the bathroom down the short hallway at the bottom of the stairs.
 
"I'd like that," Karen agreed with Malcolm's suggestion that they sometime repeat their just completed sexual threesome. Karen's gaze, however, remained locked on Mary's admiring eyes. Although Karen had used her fingers to hurry Mary to the first orgasm, they themselves had not otherwise made love. Mary wondered what Karen implied with her intense stare, and hoped she wanted to try it sometime with just the two of them.

Karen climbed down from the pool table and she sniffed the air. The aroma of pancakes, or maybe crêpes, had pushed away that of their own sexual exertions. "For now, however, I just need something to eat. Gotta first clean up a bit, though."

Karen turned and hurried over to the bathroom down the short hallway at the bottom of the stairs. Mary dropped to the floor herself. She headed toward the other bathroom on this level, near the mansion's small theater.

"I need to freshen up, myself," she called back to Malcolm. "That was great! I'll see you at lunch."
 
"You're really are becoming a bad influence on me!" Alysa whispers an instant before Michele, kneeling before her, plants a firm kiss upon her clitoris. Then Michele's practiced tongue slips down to Alysa's honeypot and, extracting her sweet nectar, begins to spread it upward, back toward her clit. All the while, with each lick, Michele moves forward a bit, pushing Alysa back, until her pert bottom presses against the cool marble vanity between the sink and the huge Jacuzzi tub. Michele wants to ensure Alysa has some stout physical support when she reaches the knee-bending orgasm she plans to give her. With that intention set, Michele's sodden tongue finds Alysa's clit and starts to teasingly play upon it.
 
After they reached the top of the staircase and turned left down the hall to the upstairs master suite, Josephine expressed regret that social necessities prevented her paying sufficient attention to her servants. Ultimately, she asked Dawn: "What do you say we share a nice bath before lunch and I make sure you receive the full compensation you deserve?"

The sudden surge of desire this caused Dawn caught her off guard. Although as her chauffeur, she regularly spent time with Josephine, it typically involved rushing her to some business appointment or high society function. Accordingly, she rarely got to share private intimacies with her. Feeling herself flush at this special opportunity, Dawn replied with instinctive deference. "I would be honored, Mistress!"
 
Back
Top