What Made You Smile, v.3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain person here that I've never chatted with. He's quite the funny philosopher & I love his posts :)

L:rose:

Being checked out at the gas station this morning. I walked out the door this morning in a dress, slightly worried that it didn't look as good as it felt. but those looks, made my day go amazing!!

finding a profile pic to put up for a bit, listening to #1 on the college radio station and just enjoying the day.

My bff installing Skype just so she could show me what she got in the mail today because she was so excited. Love that girl :heart:

One of my kids coming over during recess and sitting beside me saying he would rather sit with me than play. Lasted for about a minute but it made me smile

Sitting in the sun and watching my son and his teammates ROCK IT on the lacrosse field in the first round of playoffs! Proud momma smile :) :heart:

Listening to how people spend more money than they have, earn, and can possibly afford for crap they don't need, that they'll tire of and forget about in a month

Xhamster video title: Elegant, Mature Mom With Hairy Old Cunt

The shift in tone is jarring.

Annnd, a new thread incoming!

My boy's team winning their game tonight.
Phone call.
Messages.

I believe these apparently did:

Muscles of the mouth

Orbicularis Oris Muscle. ...
Buccinator Muscle. ...
Levator Anguli Oris Muscle. ...
Zygomaticus Major Muscles. ...
Zygomaticus Minor Muscle. ...
Levator Labii Superior Muscle. ...
Levator Anguli Muscle. ...
Levator Labii Superior Alawque Nasi Muscle.

My daughter's expression when I cooked one of her favorite meals last night. Apparently, my ex's culinary skills are decidedly lacking.

getting a better night's sleep

english muffin toasted just right with butter and honey

sunshine streaming through the blinds

Life..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back