Toby Keith performs for men only Saudi Trump event.

You know ever since Trump was nominated the Liberals have been the most unsatisfied, malignant & down right angry minded nasty people I have ever had the displeasure to see here.

And THAT is saying Something!
 
You know ever since Trump was nominated the Liberals have been the most unsatisfied, malignant & down right angry minded nasty people I have ever had the displeasure to see here.

And THAT is saying Something!

I bitched about Bush for six years, and through all that time the Republicans on this board never trashed me the way the Democrats do now that "their guy" is "in charge."

They were angry when Bush was President, but they seem even more angry now that Obama is President.

Maybe it's just disappointment.

Maybe, it's who they really are and have been all along.
A_J, the Wiser
 
I don't give a shit what you refer to me as, I'm an adult ;)




No, if you want to call it womankind and throw a hissy fit at anyone who gets you triggered for saying otherwise go right ahead.

Personally, I think that shit's hysterical. Why does it even matter? :confused:



Not seeing the issue.....why don't you just come out and say what you mean instead of playing games.



LOL, just because I'm not some white knighting shit stain you can treat like a door mat doesn't make me aggressive and belligerent.

If I were being belligerent and aggressive I'd be calling you all kinds of names and being mean just for the shitz n' giggles of it.

You are aggressive and belligerent BB.
 
You know ever since Trump was nominated the Liberals have been the most unsatisfied, malignant & down right angry minded nasty people I have ever had the displeasure to see here.

And THAT is saying Something!


Convenient and selective perception.
 
Convenient and selective perception.

Not really. But then considering the giant fuckup elected and the dangers he poses to everything from American values, society, economy and the rest of the world progressive and liberal types have every reason to be pissed off, worried and perhaps down right afraid.

Now the RW vocal objections to Obama were just plain spiteful, ignorant and for the most part based on racism.
 
Not really. But then considering the giant fuckup elected and the dangers he poses to everything from American values, society, economy and the rest of the world progressive and liberal types have every reason to be pissed off, worried and perhaps down right afraid.

Now the RW vocal objections to Obama were just plain spiteful, ignorant and for the most part based on racism.

I'm not disagreeing that liberals are angry.

I'm telling him to look at the behavior of conservatives. Here on GB and on the net in general. He acts as if they were carrying rosaries and intoning psalms. The conservatives have been frankly... awful. Baiting, goading, schadenfreude, blatant lies, inflammatory and more.

If he thinks the liberals are unpleasant, I'm flummoxed that he does not see that very same unpleasantness on the conservative side. Does he think RightGuide, 4est/AJ, syko, water, james, idiot miles etc are all lovey dovey bits of happiness to spread their conservative joy?
 
Back
Top