Azerothian Travels: The Tauren Chronicles (A story closed to just myself)

ShuhaloTemptress

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Posts
151
Side Note: It's a story that I'm writing for myself. I've seen others do something similar. It's because the story forums are so strict with how you must write and sometimes it's hard to get a story up on sites. So, please enjoy - if you do.

**********************************

*Main Character Profile*
Name: Serralynne
Age: Mid-Twenties
Race/Class: Tauren Hunter.
Visual Image - updated

**********************************

The warm winds of Kalimdor brushing across the verdant green plains of Mulgore. The sun rising high above Bloodhoof Village as the kodo riders allow their mounts to graze on the hills just outside the parameter. The birds flying above come to rest on the tops of the well-oiled leather-stitched huts of the Tauren encampment, their talons gently digging into the material as their heads pivot around to look for the worms that seek refuge in the dew-coated grass below. The gentle sounds of nature surrounding everyone around until a stray arrow buzzes by, coming to a stop in a post above an old Tauren Runemaster's head. He slowly straightens up, eyes widened with slight fear that turns into him grunting as he looks in the direction where the arrow had come from...

"Sorry, Runemaster Pyretotem," Serralynne shouted, her hooves running towards her almost-victim. She slung her darkwood bow around her shoulder, bringing her fingers to her lips. Whistling fiercely, a tan coyote appeared on the horizon, feet pawing hard and fast against the dry earth kicking up dirt and grass in the process. "Terra, fetch!" Serralynne ordered of her companion as the coyote rushed up, jumping in front of the Runemaster to dislodge the arrow from the pillar.

The coyote, happily pranced over to Serralynne's feet, dropping the arrow from its mouth as it awaited praise. As Serralynne bent down to give praise, a shadow appeared over her form. "How many times have we told you, hunter, to keep your hound away and your bow nocked in the opposite direction?" Runemaster Pyretotem spoke, his face wrinkled and snout frowning in disgust.

Serralynne straightened up. Her coyote snarling quietly before her master waved her hand causing the beast to become silent. "I am truly sorry, Runemaster. I will be on my way." She turned to go the opposite way, the Runemaster harrumphing and stamping his hoof in the dirt before turning back around.

"You will pay one day," he muttered before going into his hut.


**********************************

The sun is now setting on the horizon, darkness looming on the edge of the plains. Most of the fires have gone out and many people are tucking their young into their beds in Thunder Bluff. But Serralynne sits on a lone bluff, outside of the city - far from others that should be welcoming her with open arms. But instead, they shun her and give her little to any contact. She was cast out of her village when she was younger. Not many know the story, but she does. She sighs quietly, holding some tough jerky in her hand - her coyote companion gnawing on some of its own. The sweet scents of cauldrons over central firepits mixing with the smell of leather heated from smoke escaping through the vents in the roofs wafting over the mesa to where she was sitting.

"Why do they condemn me?" she asked to no one there. The coyote raised its head up, ears perked as Serralynne reached down to gently tussle the hair on the beast's head. Content, the hound went back to chewing on its meal.

Serralynne stood up, feeling the grass beneath her hooves. She raised her head to the sky as the night air whipped around her. "I mean. I know why, but it's been so long. They should have forgiven me right? I haven't done anything wrong since. Just..." she looked to her coyote who was sound asleep at this point, "...little accidents like today." She turned her snout back to the sky. Her hair and mane whipping behind her as she raised her hands. "Earthmother. If you even hear me anymore, please be my salvation. What must I do to prove my worth to any of them?"

Sands and ashes cast on the winds from the pyres on the memorial cliff nearby wrapped around Serralynne as she closed her eyes, her hands going up to shield herself from whatever it was that was attacking her. She screamed out only to suddenly feel at ease. She opened her eyes to see a shining light before her, a spirit of someone she felt like she knew and yet she couldn't remember them. The Tauren Spirit looked like her in a way that she couldn't quite place a memory on, until she saw the crest inlaid in his armor. But it was as if her mind wouldn't allow her to remember correctly.

"Prove to them that you are who you say you are. Prove to them that you are a child of the earth, of the ground they walk, of the air they breathe, of the lands you hunt and so much more. Nock your arrow and sacrifice your brethren," the tauren spirit cast out a hand and pointed to the coyote, which looked to Serralynne with a wagging tail and tongue dangling in happiness, clearly unable to see what was standing next to its master.

Serralynne's eyes widened in horror. "I won't.. I can't! Go away from me you demon! I will not do as you command!"

The Tauren Spirit's light turned dark. Tentacles erupted from his form as the winds blew once again, an evil cackle erupting in the dark as the light from the small campfire was blown out. Serralynne stood there in the darkness, she felt hands on her shoulders. "You must though. Listen to the void. Raise your bow," the voice commanded her. It was as if her body moved on her own, her hands pulling an arrow out of the quiver and nocking in the string.

"No! NO!" the young tauren hunter screamed as she looked onward. Her eyes welling up with tears as she looked at her companion, its snout turning up into a snarl at her.

"See? Even he hates you.." the voice whispered in one ear before moving to another. "Come now, take the shot. No one loves you.."

Serralynne felt herself struggle with contempt, sadness and anger. Fear striking through her heart as she looked down at her coyote. Dark void-like tentacles encasing her body, covering her face and form as she felt herself shudder. Her eyes showing an innate fear. "I'm sorry..." she spoke before the whirring of the arrow sounded as it was let go and the echoes of her pet shrieking in pain echoed into the night.....

**********************************

"Why? Why Kohalo? Why'd you do cause me to do tha---?!?!"

Serralynne's eyes darted open as she sat up on the bed, a thin sheen of sweat covering her form as she panted. She looked around in the dark room as she slowly began to realize it had just been a nightmare. She closed her eyes, feeling her heart race in her chest. She turned over to the side of the bed, her hand falling off the side to feel the warm fur of her beloved companion. "Oh Terra..." she muttered, feeling her pet lick her hand. She laid back on the bed, trying to fall back asleep - only to hear the noise of the kodo horn being sounded outside the lodge.

"Damn it," she cursed. "Time to get up, I suppose. I wonder what they have in store for me today..."

She stood up, stretching as she kicked her hooves. Walking over to the window and opening it. The chill of the mountains bursting through the windows and causing her to shiver, the sound of an eagle's call on the edge of the camp as it landed dropping off its gnome rider filled her with excitement. "We're certainly not in Mulgore anymore, Terra," she spoke to her pet as she looked out over Trueshot Lodge.
 
Last edited:
Part II: Trouble in Highmountain

After having cleaned up in the communal shower outback of the lodge and getting redressed in her armor, Serralynne whistled loudly for her beloved beast to come to her side. She tossed some lion seal jerky to Terra and began to walk around the place that had become her second home. Making her way to the stables, thoughts about her nightmare began to fill her mind. She walked slowly, pondering what it could have meant. Why she felt like she had been possessed...especially by something in the void. She shook her snout, her mane flying freely in the gentle breeze that wrapped around her as she continued on to her destination.

*******************************

Stretching her arms above her head, Pan the Kind Hand as she is known, let out a simple sigh as she looked about. Being a voluptuous Pandaren, she had been sought out by some people in Dalaran to bring them pleasure, but alas - she let those offers go by the wayside. She wasn't here in the Broken Isles for pleasure. She was here to help care for the creatures and beasts that hunters and beast masters would leave to rest. She bent over, her round and curvy ass covered in a rose-colored leather in the air, as she picked up some feed satchels to carry over to the horse stables. Just as she was about to carry out her task, she recognized someone. "Ohai, Serra!"

Serralynne had been lost in deep thought until she heard the lusty yet innocent voice of someone she had met before. "Greetings, Pan! Oh, please. Allow me to help you with that," she spoke reaching for the feed satchels that looked to be heavier than the Pandaren herself.

Pan chuckled heartily as she allowed Serra to take hold of one of the items. "Yes, thank you." She waved the Tauren hunter over to where the beasts needed to be fed, ripping open the satchels and pouring the contents into the troughs. The horses and other beasts beginning to devour the feed. Pan folded up the sacks and turned her gaze to her friend, whom to her seemed troubled. "Is something bothering you?" she pestered, curious as to what was wrong.

Serralynne turned her head towards the Pandaren, quite a bit of height difference between them, but the fluffy Pandaren certainly had more curves. "Oh..." she paused, looking over the stables. The gentle clopping of hooves and growls from the beasts soothing her to a point. The rapids nearby calming her nerves even more. "...nothing major. Just had a nightmare this morning, is all. Nothing to worry about." Serra walked by, going over to the one stable that was larger than most of the others, but then again - the beast that stood within was larger than everything here. She opened the gate and the beast snorted, food and cud stuck to its lip as it acknowledged her. "Hello, Keijuu..." she smiled, all fortitude and resilience filling her from the sight of her Kodo mount.

Pan smiled, crossing her arms across her bosom in discontent. "I'm not happy with that answer, but I'm certain if you say it's fine, then I'll leave it at that. I'm sure you have somewhere to be today, especially if you're taking him out?"

Serralynne ran her fingers across the black scaly hide, the thick black mane almost as course as straw reaped from the fields of the Barrens tickled the tips. "Yes, I have been told by Emmarel Shadewarden to go to Pinerock Basin to gather some hides and salmon and some other third thing..." Leading the beast out of the stall, she placed the bit into his mouth and mounted up on his back. There was nothing to her better than riding bareback. You can feel the beast and guide him better than anything. Although, the resurrected nothing-but-bone-and-muscle horses of the Forsaken are another story. Those creatures may be big, but you need a saddle to hold on. Terra yipped at the beast's side, the Kodo snorting to acknowledge the slight annoyance.

"Then take care. See you when you get back," Pan said, waving Serralynne off. Serra kicked her foot into the side of her beast, gently nudging the large creature into a slight stampede as she rushed down the hillside away from Trueshot Lodge.

*******************************

The sun was already high in the sky as Serralynne rounded the corner to her destination. She had to take the long way around. It wasn't as if she could jump down the mountainside from the lodge and take a glider on the way down. She shook her head at the notion. That was something for goblins and gnomes. She rolled her eyes up in thought about how it would be nice to use one of those gliders but with her weight, she'd probably come crashing down..

The beast Terra came to a stop before the Kodo did, growling at a presence that was unknown to her master. The Kodo noticed soon enough and began to rear back, causing Serra to snap back to reality. "What's wrong?" she asked. She looked ahead. Her eyes widened as she noticed several beasts dead along the riverbed. The river was a bright green hue and the fish that had been swimming in the swift moving waters were now floating at the shoreline. The scent of death wafted up to her nose as she covered her face. She tried to nudge Keijuu to go closer, but the beast wasn't having any of that.

"Fine," she said, hopping off. She pulled a thin covering from her saddle-satchel, wrapping it around her snout to try to block off anymore of the deadly smells in the air. "You stay here. Terra, with me," she said to the beast. The coyote whimpered and growled, not obeying to her command. "Terra. Terra!" Serralynne shouted. The coyote began to growl louder, then emitted a howl that caused the hunter to turn around, pulling her bow Thas'dorah from her shoulder.

"Oh my...by the earth mother..." her eyes turned upward. The hair on her face singeing slightly as she backed up. A giant infernal rising up out of the water, the liquid surrounding it boiling to the point of scorching the corpses nearby as it moved closer.

The coyote snarled, biting the armored sleeve of her master, pulling the hunter along. "No, Terra!" Serralynne begged of her beast, reaching into her satchel to pull out an ice trap. She threw it at the base of the infernal, a pillar of ice encasing the demon as she mounted up on the Kodo. She turned the beast towards Thunder Totem, the closest place she could get to. She turned to look back at the infernal struggling to get out of the trap she had cast. "It won't hold for long, but maybe I can warn them.." she thought to herself as she rode her beast hard down the path.

*******************************

The Highmountain Tauren in Thunder Totem were standing around and pointing to the skies as soon as Serralynne appeared. She turned her head to the sky that was now of a greenish hue and gasped as she jumped off of her mount. She ran inside ignoring the fact that the guards weren't doing anything.. "Mayla!" she shouted, running up the steps to stand on the giant leatherbound drum floor where the leader of the Highmountain Tribe was standing.

"Oh, it's you.. What are you doing here?" Mayla Highmountain asked, oblivious to what was going on outside her own village.

"Wait, what?" Serra panted trying to catch her breath. "Don't you know what's going on? There's demons, in the valley. We need to get news to the Archmage."

Mayla's eyes widened, Jale Rivermane shrugging. "You can't be serious. Demons? Here? How many have you seen, champion?"

Serralynne was becoming angry at this point - a mix of them not believing her and the fact that if they waited much longer, people could die. It was coursing through her bubbling to the surface as she lunged forward. "Mayla, come with me. Your people are not safe. Please..." she grabbed hold of the leader's hand and pulled her along, leading her to the door of the sanctuary. Mayla gasped, looking to the skies as demonic ships appeared on the horizon.

Serralynne shook her head in disbelief. "It's an invasion."

*****Next Post - Part III: The Invasions Begin.*****
 
Part III: The Invasions Begin-Section 1

Obsidian wings flapping hastily in the winds and eyes searching for its destination, a lone raven dives down to the street level of Dalaran City proper. Magic and smoke envelope the creature as hands outstretch and robes drape over the now very humanly form of a man as he runs up the stairs of the Violet Citadel. Hair gray from not age but from a curse; face wrinkled not from lack of care but from constant worry. "Modera. Call together the leaders," Khadgar speaks out of breath, barely able to stand on his own two feet out of pure exhaustion.

Archmage Modera places the book that she had been reading back on the shelf and comes down the small staircase to greet her fellow magi. "Khadgar, what is going on? You have a bump on your head."

"Yes, but that can wait. The Legion. They're invading. Ships everywhere," he continues in a rush of words, his tongue barely able to keep up with how fast he is trying to talk and his feet not able to keep up with how fast he is rushing around to gather various potions, trinkets and other necessities. He tosses them all into his satchel as he starts to head out the door.

Modera moved to place her hand on his arm. "Khadgar, you must rest. There aren't any ships. This is non-sense. Perhaps a concussion. You must rest. There is no danger."

He turned around, anger filling his eyes but then his expression softened. "I see. They're here too. Ahsim Torin!" he screams out, a burst of arcane energy erupting around the form of Archmage Modera. She let out a scream of agony that only turned into a dark, sinister laughter; one that is deep with the desire to kill.

"Alas, you finally realize we are everywhere. Truly wise enough to be the guardian," the demon says as he erupts into an amass of fel flames. Khadgar turned to run out the door, his cloak caught by the flames as he used a simple frost spell to put out the flames. He ran down the stairs only to turn around and see the Violet Citadel collapsing in on itself.

"I am not a guardian..." Khadgar says as he continues on his way, whistling to call forth a gryphon from Krasus Landing.

*******************************

Lasan Skyhorn appeared on the ridge, various Highmountain Braves following behind him as they rode on the backs of Elderhorns, thundering towards the location of where many warriors, druids and other fighters were gathering to begin a defensive and offensive against the invading legion.

Mayla was already commanding that several braves take to the skies on the backs of grand eagles. Jale was giving orders that the healers begin preparations for receiving injured braves. Navarogg was commanding other drogbar to go on the offensive by throwing rock disks to the sky to knock invading red fel bats down.

But where is our champion hunter, you may ask?

*******************************

"Go, Keijuu! Like the wind, boy!" Serralynne shouted. She felt alive and yet terrified at the same time. She hadn't ridden her kodo this hard since she had first chosen him back in Mulgore. She certainly wasn't there anymore. They were needed and they had to be fast. She had been sent to save hunters that were part of Nesingwary's Encampment that have been reported to enslave various hunters from both factions. Down the slate covered slopes the kodo slid, the skilled Tauren held onto the reins pulling back tightly causing the creature to roar. "I know, boy," she said settling down and patting the thick hide on the side of his neck. "We're close.."

The scent of burning flesh and fel embers wafted up to Serralynne's nose as she continued onward to her destination. Her beloved coyote had been riding on the back of the kodo the entire time, letting out a small whimper as it jumped down to run beside her.

The river was raging as she approached it. "We need to cross," she reassured her beast, but Keijuu took a few steps back. His head swayed side to side as Serralynne tried to edge him on. "It's okay, boy. Just imagine it's the river at home. We can do this.." The kodo grunted as they trudged on. The large creature took a step into the swift moving rapids, feeling for a footing before continuing on. Holding onto not only the reins, but his mane, Serralynne felt uneasy as she looked ahead. They made it to the other side, only to see a great disturbance in the nature here.

The mountain goats and wild elderhorns were rushing away in a stampede, fear filling their eyes as Serralynne looked in the direction that they were coming from. Mountain sabers were growling, slowly backing away as an explosion of fel fire crashed to the ground and engulfed the beasts. Their roars silenced by their bodies becoming crisp and lifeless, some burned to ash.

Serralynne gasped as she looked past that, dismounting as she saw what had caused it. Several hunters arriving from the Nesingwary Encampment to help with the effort.

"This world will burn to a thousand cinders and we will rise as the rulers!" came a thick sinister voice, purple wings unfurling behind a demon. Several diadems on his head surrounded by two curved horns as his yellow eyes turned their gaze towards the hunter. "I am Shel'zuul. Your demise is imminent!!"

*****Next Post - Part IV: The Invasions Begin-Section 2*****
 
Last edited:
Part IV: The Invasions Begin-Section 2

"Fire with everything you've got!"

Serralynne commanded the hunters and druids that had arrived to assist her. Volleys of arrows began to fly towards the demon that had declared himself Shel'zuul. Her hands set aglow as a blood elf fire mage appeared and murmured a spell to allow them to hasten their attacks. Various beasts and creatures all rushed forward, lunging at the demon, trying to gnaw their teeth into his flesh and to destroy his wings. The demon had been cowered down, bent down as if to shield himself. Serralynne smiled as she let another arrow fly and threw an explosive trap at his feet that blew up upon impact. It was working. At least that's what it appeared to be doing. The sound of demonic laughter filled their ears once more.

"Pestilence! You mortals are nothing but pure PESTILENCE!" Shel'zuul spoke as he stood up, wings spreading and casting a shadow on the ground all around them, forcing the various hunter companions to go flying backwards. "You will all be mine to control!" Shadow tendrils and fel flames erupted from his fingertips - seeking out the hunters.

They all tried to run, but their bodies were suspended in mid-air. Unable to control themselves at all, their eyes glowing red and shadows covering their forms, moving their limbs against their will.

Serralynne stood there and turned to her fellow fighters as they turned on her, bows and staves raising against her.

"Now you..." Shel'zuul said turning his attention towards her. She backed away, hearing the growls and howls of all the beasts. A shadow tendril erupted from the demon's fingertip and shot towards her.

"Nooo!" Serralynne shouted as she was enveloped by the shadow. Her mind slowly losing touch with reality as she looked to her beloved companion. Terra was backing away, sneering and cowering, teeth showing. "Don't be afraid, Terra. I'm okay.." she said as she felt her limbs become lost to her. Her bow glowing in her hands as she was forced to nock an arrow. Shadow tendrils covering her form and causing her to turn towards her beloved kodo off in the distance. "No, you won't....make...me..." she struggled to speak.

Shel'zuul laughed, his power over all these creatures and lowly mortals filling him with pride at the greatness of what he was doing in his lord Sargeras' name. Causing them to kill their beasts and each other was just what he desired and wished for. "You will do as I command, mortal."

Tears formed in the corners of Serralynne's eyes as she closed them. "I....failed.." she muttered before she heard the arrow fly. But another sound filled her ears.

A zzznnnnnnnggggg sound buzzed through the air as the rushed fluttering of gryphon wings and loud squawks could be heard. Serralynne struggled to open her eyes only to see round forms of Arcane magic flying through the air, coming from the staff of the Archmage. Shel'zuul was now screaming in torment as Warlocks began to cast different forms of affliction spells on him - breaking his hold on all the hunters and druids. Serralynne dropped to the ground out of strength.

"You all will pay for this!! This world will burn!!" Shel'zuul screamed in horror as he was blasted back to the twisting nether.

Slightly out of breath, but standing on his own two feet, the Archmage Khadgar stood up straight, gray hair slightly out of place. "No, demon. This world will not burn." He turned to walk over to the hunter, her coyote's ears perking up as he tossed the beast a piece of cured jerky and rustling the fur on its head. He knelt beside Serralynne.

Mountain eagles were arriving with druids and healers to gather the wounded. Jale Rivermane arrived, running up and placing a totem to begin the healing ritual. "She'll be fine, Archmage. This one has a strong spirit. It won't be long before she's out there fighting again."

Khadgar's face was solemn as he sighed before rising up from the ground. "It's not just your homeland here. Dalaran has fallen to the Legion as well and now...I believe we're going to need more than this champion, but she will help lead us. Have her report to me after time has mended her wounds," he said, handing a summons with his seal on the paper to Jale.

Jale turned her white face up to him. "I will do just that.."

The demonic assault on Highmountain has ended. Several champions and warriors were lost in the midst of battle. Some sustained wounds that will take time to mend and heal. Invasions are occurring on other areas of the Broken Isles. Val'sharah is ablaze with the Lord of the Forest Cenarius leading the charge against the Legion. Azsuna has fought back for the most part. Odyn in Stormheim with the help of not only the champions but his trusted Val'kyr have pushed back the invasions from the Gates of Valor, dampening the assault there.

Serralynne is now unconscious, slipping into a dream state. But what is her dream about?

*****Next Post: Part V - Dreams, Screams and Tauren Flings: Serralynne's Backstory*****
 
Part V - Dreams, Screams and Tauren Flings: Serralynne's Backstory

(Writer's Note: Mind you, this is all in a dream, with the exception of the beginning of the post and the end of the post. So, it's up to you whether or not any of the actual..."fling"... actually happened. :devil: The imagination is a wonderful thing, is it not?)

"Will she awaken, Khadgar?" Pan the Kind Hand asked as she gently caressed the leathery hand of Serralynne. A peaceful expression on the slumbering Tauren hunter's face as the Pandaren used a damp rag to wipe her forehead.

Khadgar smirked, clapping a gentle hand on Pan's shoulder. "In due time. Just allow her to rest. You should get some rest as well."

Pan looked up at him, her bouncing curvy figure seemingly moving along with her as she turned. "I'll be fine. Besides, Nomi is bringing me lunch later. I won't perish."

Khadgar's expression turned to one of both confusion and disgust. "Ah. Nomi, the cook." He physically shuddered at the thought of some of the food that Nomi has dished out before to the mages in the Purple Parlor. Most of it being near burnt to a crisp. "I'll leave you to it then." He exited the infirmary located in Dalaran.

Pan turned her focus back on the sleeping Serralynne. "I wonder what you could be dreaming of right now, sweet Serra."

*******************************

Amber grains not yet sown fan out across the Golden Plains as the mid-summer sun graces the earth with its setting hue. Cicadas chirruping and buzzing in the distance as night begins to descend upon this beautiful land. Oil-tanned leather huts dotting the landscape, smoke billowing through the roof vents, the scent of sweet stews and other specialties wafting across the many villages of Mulgore. But alas, while all is peaceful here, there is destruction just beyond the mountain wall.

A fiery pit glows in the dark of night. A burning heat billowing up to the surface and scorching the ground all around the divide. The Barrens used to be a place full of life, more life than there is now, anyway. But that all changed when Deathwing rose up from the center of Azeroth, the earth erupting and lava gushing out in places it should never have, to begin with. But again, that's another story for another time.

"Come on, Serra! You promised you'd show me this divide full of fire!" A furry ball of fluff, curvy even while young, Pan chided as she pulled on her friend's hand. Both of them just shy of 19 and friends ever since the Horde's expedition to Pandaria. Serralynne and Pan met at the Shrine of Two Moons before Serra was to be sent back to Orgrimmar. After a bit of brew and some pork baos, they became fast friends. That's what led them here on this darkened night.

"Alright already," Serralynne said running forward, her hooves barely able to keep up with how fast the young Pandaren was pulling her along. "If you'd let me lead, I'd be able to get us there a lot faster."

Pan pouted her lip and crossed her arms. "Fine, but I bet it isn't that great anyway."

Serra turned her snout up, her laughter filling the night. "Oh, you have no idea. It's quite dangerous, but exhilarating!" She took hold of her friend and pulled her along, Pan's pouting lip expanding to a wide smile as Serra led her over a ridge. "There. See? I told you it was there. They didn't teach you much in Pandaria, huh?"

Pan's eyes widened and her chin dropped as she looked into the gaping pit that cut the Barrens in two. "Wow!" she gasped in both glee and amazement. She knelt down at the edge, feeling the difference in the grass at the edge and away from the edge. "It's so... hot here. I can feel my fur scorching away just looking at it. Isn't there anything that can be done to fix it?"

Serralynne was caught up in staring at the young Pandaren, her mind wandering for a bit as she was enamored with the glow of her friend's face. The question that she was posed with brought her back to reality.

"No. I don't really think anyone has tried. It's not like they can bring all the shamans from around the world and seal this place up. Not really sure Thrall would even condone that," Serralynne shrugged taking a seat on the edge looking down. She pulled her bow off her shoulder and left it to the side, quiver and all. "Besides, it makes for a nice nightlight."

Pan chuckled at the comment, before glancing at the bow and quiver. Her fingers went to the feathers on the arrows for a moment. "Do you regret becoming a hunter for the Horde?" She ran her fingers along the hardwood, feeling the notches and curves in the wood.

Serralynne looked at the bow and arrows. "Huh? No, I don't think so. I didn't really have a choice in the matter either. I guess..." she paused for a moment, picking it up and holding it aloft to glance at her weapon of choice, "...it was always meant to be. I'm not one to throw bandages around and dance around a battlefield with mana potions at my waistband anyway to heal people."

"Always the funny one, Serra..." Pan said, resting her head over on the Tauren's shoulder. Serra looked down at Pan for a moment, her face becoming hot, unsure what to make of what was happening. The curvaceous Pandaren's cleavage on display for her, it caused a lump in her throat - made it hard for her to swallow.

"YOU! TRESPASSING ON ALLIANCE TERRITORY!" Came screams and gunshots nearby. Six Alliance Soldiers from the outpost nearby running up, guns at the ready and swords drawn.

Serralynne jumped up, her bow in hand as she nocked an arrow. "We won't cause any harm. We'll be on our way!" she shouted across to them, but it seemed to be on deaf ears. She could understand them but it was like they couldn't understand her. "Stop!" she said once more, pulling back on the re-curve bow as she fired a warning shot at the ground in front of one of them. It didn't cause them to falter.

"Serra!" Pan screamed out as the Pandaren stepped backwards. "We need to go." She stepped back once more, the Alliance soldiers only getting closer and their eyes glowing red and blades glowing with an eerie green hue, as if they were possessed. Pan was frightened. She stepped back, unsure where she was stepping back to. "Serra!!" she screamed again, the Tauren turning her head only to reach out and pull the tumbling Pandaren out of the pit but they both fell in instead. Serralynne grasped Pan tight to hold onto her into the fall, not to land in lava, but to land on a feather filled mat instead.

*******************************

"What the---" Serra questioned as she looked around. Pan was beneath her, the buxom furry beauty looking up into her eyes. "What just happened?" the Tauren asked as she looked down.

"I don't know but... your knee is..." Pan said, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks as she turned to look away, her nipples hardening against tight cloth shirt she was wearing.

Serralynne looked down between them and noticed her knee was in fact pressing against the Pandaren's nether region, barely covered by cloth leggings. She looked back up at Pan. "Oh... Did I do this?" she asked, a smirk appearing on her face. Her nostrils flaring as she began to move her knee against the moistening cloth covered lower lips of her flouncy friend.

Pan gripped the edge of the mat, hoping to grasp something sturdy, but instead - she couldn't. In a desperate attempt to get her friend to stop, she reached up, her hands grabbing at the dangling full large melons on Serra's chest. Serra let out a bellowing low moo that turned into a low moan.

"You're very naughty. I wonder if I have to punish you for that," Serra said, her hand slipping between them. Her fingers delving beneath the waistband, pulling the cloth leggings off of the Pandaren. Her digits seeking out the wetness. A low moan emitting from her throat whenever she found her prize. "Aha!" she gasped as she pressed a finger against the soft silken cleft. She pushed a single finger deeper, between the folds - her fingertip rubbing the sensitive nub as Pan let out a squeal of both delight and pleasure. Her breasts pushing upward as Serra began her assault.

"Stop, please... I'm a virgin!" Pan admitted. Her mouth agape and breath lost to her as she looked at the tits of the muscled Tauren hovering above her. She reached up, lust filling her and causing her every move as she ripped the clothing from Serra's chest. Tits free as she sat up, opening her mouth to begin sucking on one. Serralynne moaned once more as Pan's other hand went to releasing the strap around Serra's pants and pulling them off, her fingers finding their way to the wetness already accumulated between the Tauren's legs.

"A virgin, huh?" Serralynne chided. "I beg to differ. You've been trained by Madam Goya, haven't you?" Pushing another finger into the dampening folds of the Pandaren, causing a scream to emit from her throat around Serra's breast as she pushed into the dripping cunt of the young Pandaren. It sent chills through the Tauren's body, her hips beginning to buck against Pan's invading fingers. Pan shook her head in disagreement, her eyes rolling as the pleasure began to take its toll.

Pan looked to Serralynne. "You're so...oh...Serra. You're gonna make me..."

"What? Cum? I thought you were a...vir---gin..." Serra whispered the last bit, Pan's hips bucked wildly as the Tauren began to pump her two thick fingers in and out of the Pandaren's tight cunt. Juices coating all over her hand as the Pandaren was now out of control. Serralynne moved down, never letting up a bit as she began to lick up what sweet essence her friend was dishing out.

"I...I... I..." Pan muttered, her breath lost to her as her hips began to bounce higher and higher.

"You what?" Serra urged on, her tongue working faster and faster on the engorged sensitive clit as she kept pushing the Pandaren closer and closer to the orgasmic edge.

Pan couldn't hold back any longer. Her body had a mind of its own as the heat welled up within her and she lost control. "I'M NOT A VIRGIN!!" she cried out, her voluptuous breasts pushing up as her legs clamped down around Serra's head, her juices gushing out as her eyes rolled back into her head and her breath completely lost to her.

Serra finished devouring the sweet essence and moved up to the head of the mat they were both on. "I kinda figured," she uttered before pressing her lips to Pan's breathless lips, allowing her to taste herself.

"You need to wake up."

"What?" asked Serra.

"You need to wake up now..." Pan spoke, as if nothing ever happened.

"What do you mean wake up. I'm right here wide awake," Serralynne said, her expression one of confusion.

*******************************

"Wake up, sleepy head," Pan's voice echoed in her mind as Serra's eyes fluttered open, she felt sore as she looked around, the gentle smile of her friend looking in her the eyes as she laid on the cot in the infirmary.

"Pan?" Serra asked inquisitively as she tried to sit up.

"Hey, hey. Slow now," Pan said helping the Tauren sit up.

Serra rubbed her head, shaking her snout as she looked around. "Dalaran. Wait, the invasions. The Legion. Did we lose?"

Pan sighed. "No. But there's something Khadgar needs you for." Pan handed Serralynne the sealed letter, watching as she opened the wax seal. The Tauren's eyes widened as she jumped off the bed, grabbing her cloak and bow. "What?! What is it?" Pan asked.

"Argus. He needs me on Argus?!" Serra hollered as she rushed out the door, the letter falling behind her as she rushed down the street to the Violet Citadel.

*****Part VI: Dire Summons - Preparation's Begin, Section 1*****
 
Last edited:
Part VI: Dire Summons - Preparations Begin, Section 1

Serralynne hadn't even bothered with adorning the rest of her armor. She was wearing a simple green tunic and mail leggings. Her cloak flowed behind her as she walked with heavy hooves to the Violet Citadel. The Magus Commerce was bustling with life. It was as if nothing had happened here. The people were lively and going about their business as usual. Pan chased after her friend, her voluptuous curves bouncing with each bounding step as she chased after the Tauren on a mission.

"Serra! You don't understand. You won't find him there," the Pandaren shouted after her, trying to avoid people rushing by on horses and other mounts, battle striders included. She came to a stop behind the hunter, bent over at the knees to catch her breath.

"What happened here?" Serralynne asked in confusion, her eyes darting around the smouldering embers where a fel explosion had occurred. Pieces of the spire jutting out of the ground surrounding the area and the familiar scent of putrid cinders filling her snout once more. Her mind racing as it flooded with the memory of facing Shel'zuul. Her brow furrowed as she looked to her furry friend.

Pan stood upright as she moved beside the hero. "A demon took the form of Archmage Modera, I believe, to trick Khadgar. To destroy Dalaran. Khadgar diverted the explosion meant for the entire island city and kept it centered on the citadel."

Serra nodded in understanding, turning back to the destruction. "So, they took out our ultimate weapon. Now if we are to be invaded once more, we won't stand a chance. Unless... I'll have to return to Trueshot to prepare. You have paper?"

Pan checked her person and held up empty paws as her shoulders shrugged.

Serralynne turned around and looked towards a guard holding a map and pen in hand. "You!" she shouted, running at him. She tore off a portion of his map as he grunted starting to push towards her. "Sorry, sir. It's important." Pan shrugged at the guard as she was forcibly turned around and bent over at the hip.

"Serra! Here?! Now?" she gasped, her cheeks becoming hot and blushing red as held position.

Serralynne smirked. "No, not here, you silly fluffhead," her own face growing hot. "I need to write a message." She wrote hastily and rolled it up. "Get this to Khadgar. I'll be at Trueshot. He'll know where to meet me after." She brought her fingers up to her lips, whistling loudly as a large hippogryph landed before her from Krasus Landing. She mounted it and caused it to jump to the sky, leaving a gust of wind in her wake.

Pan shielded her eyes from the sun overhead and looked at the paper in her hand. "Just what is running through her mind?"

*******************************

Khadgar was sitting in the Mage Tower on the Broken Shore. His grayed head filled with constant thoughts about how to obliterate the Legion directly, even without a master weapon like the spire in Dalaran had been... He shook his head at the thought how he had been fooled by a demon. Tricked with blind love for Mo---

"Khadgar, you've been at this for days. I think you should rest," came a sweet voice from behind.

He turned his head only to realize it was Modera. The real one. The real Archmage which had taken a liking to him and he had taken a real interest in her as well since returning to Dalaran after the adventure in Draenor. He looked to the tea that she had sat before him. "Thank you Modera. Your kindness knows no bounds," he spoke as he turned his attention back to various scrolls sprawled across the elegant cypress desk. It was the only elegant thing in this fel covered place and had been a gift from the Dwarven council for him.

"Because you have also been kind to me, Archmage," she said in response, a gentle smile showing upon her lips as she turned to pull a tome from the shelf behind him. "There was a Pandaren here earlier. I believe it's the stable master from the hunter lodge in the mountains. She left a message here from one of the champions."

Khadgar nearly spit out the tea across the parchments but stopped himself from doing so. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO SOONER?!" he asked, looking at the tea tray with the rolled up paper. He reached for it, unfurling and reading the handwriting written in Taurahe. "By the light, she could have written a bit clearer," he smirked.

Modera turned around working the arcane magic across her fingers to turn the pages in a book and highlight runes. "What does it say?"

"It's brilliant. A brilliant plan. Well, it could use some tweaking but... WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?!" he stood up rushing towards the door. He threw on his cloak and rushed outside. "I'll be back, Modera. Hold down the tower for me."

Modera sighed as she looked to him, her concentration lost on the book as she held it against her chest just as Kalec walked inside.

"What was his problem?" Archmage Kalecgos asked inquisitively. His gaze noticing that his fellow Archmage was lost in her own little world as a smirk appeared on his face.

*******************************

Armor. Check. Arrows. Check. Bow restrung. Check. Potions. Check.

Everything was falling into order. She had thought long and hard about what was needed to present the idea to Khadgar and it was falling into place. Terra yelped by the door to her room at the lodge as Serra turned around. "Hey boy!" she knelt down for a moment, rubbing behind his ears. "I can't take you with me this time. I'm going to send you to Pan. She'll care for you. I'm certain of it." It was if the coyote understood everything the Tauren was saying because his ears lowered and he whimpered as his tail quit wagging. "Don't look at me that way..." she said as she stood up and headed out of the cabin.

*******************************

On top of Felsoul Hold, the legion forces were wandering down below. They had been scattered enough but there were still nuisances around. Serralynne brought the hippogryph to a stop at the top, seeing a figure in the distance. She knelt down and waited for him to land. "Thank you for meeting me here, Khadgar..." she spoke, taking a bite of some boar jerky before standing once more.

"Yes, Serralynne. In all honesty, I hadn't thought about this before. But why here?" he asked, the confusion showing clearly on his face. .

"After I learned of what had been destroyed in Dalaran, it dawned on me. We don't have any protection in case of another major invasion. What happens if they invade Dalaran proper? Sure, it was just the Citadel, but what about the rest of the people?"

Khadgar looked down for a moment, his expression turned solemn. "Yes. I believe that we would need to do something else. But this?"

"I'm certain we can use their own power against them. Felsoul Hold is a power beacon just like the spire had been. Perhaps if we can hold the ground, even with the forces of the Nightborne and some other soldiers, we can do this," she said shaking her fist in the air.

*****Part VII: Dire Summons - Preparations Begin, Section 2*****
 
Part VII: Dire Summons - Preparations Begin, Section 2

:::Author's Note::: I have already done the Argus storyline - it was extremely short in my opinion, too short. Too f**king short. So, I will be extending it over time. Also, the Argussian story arc here is extremely non-canon. I know how the end of Tomb of Sargeras was. This is NOT going to follow that down to the exact story. Besides, how fun would that be? :devil: Hope you enjoy the story since I will be starting to try to update this now.:::

*******************************

Quickly thumbing through the various logs that she had been given, Fyskanda Ashmane brought her hands to her head - her fingers gently running through her mane as one of them ran down her chin in a grunting acknowledging contemplation.

"Damn it. I just don't know how I'm going to handle this work order," she harrumphed as she lifted the large flagon that was foaming and overflowing with ale. She usually wasn't one for drinking such stout beers, but with the oncoming assignments, she needed something strong to help her think clearly. Sitting it back down with a resounding -thud- on the bar, she picked the papers back up to read over the orders she had been given by the blacksmith in town.

-Nine hundred orders of leystone armor, fashioned for beasts of various sizes.
-Three thousand rivets, bolts and varying other connecting devices.
-One thousand felslate arrows, per encampment - 15 encampments total.
-Two hundred whetstones brought in from Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff and Stonetalon Mountain Mines, anvils included for battlefield repairs.

The list seemed to continue on and on. Fyskanda's mind rushing with how she was going to send various people out. She sure as hell couldn't go get this stuff on her own and this was going to be enough work for the entire Bilgewater Cartel! But at least she was getting paid as a blacksmith master to handle this workload. Tossing a few gold on the counter that the goblin eagerly grasped before wiping away the wetness left by the flagon, the tall black-fur female Tauren strode out of the bar into Dalaran Proper.

The sun had been covered over by an evil haze. The gloom of Argus also hanging overhead. Various champions had gone to defeat Kil'jaeden during the siege of the Tomb of Sargeras. Many had died but alas, not in vain. The legion had cast a nasty fear into the hearts of many on Azeroth. Even as she walked on the cobblestone path, her hooves barely made a sound. For a warrior, she wasn't light footed by any means. But the fear and constant buzzing of the commoners within the city was enough to keep anyone from hearing their own thoughts.

"We're doomed! The world is doomed!"
"We shouldn't have fought!"
"We should have cowered when we had the chance! Now we're going to die!"

The doomsayers passing out their crappy pamphlets. Hands casually placed behind her head as she walked through the streets of Dalaran, one of them tried to hand Fyskanda some of the hype they were trying to sell.

"Miss, you must beware. The Legion is here. We were warned by the void. We were told to bow to their masters - but our 'leaders' wouldn't listen. Turn now and you will be saved!"

Fyskanda's snout turned up in a smirk as she turned to the Undead that stood there before her, the pamphlet in his hand and jaw half hanging from his face. "Dude, I'm going to Argus to kick the Legion Lords' ass. Get with the program." She took the paper from him and tore it up tossing it into the nearest garbage bin. The Undead looked unphased as he continued to try to pass out his cultists paraphernalia. Fyskanda grunted. "Hmph, Cultists."

*******************************

Following Khadgar back to the Broken Shore had been a long flight for Serralynne. With barely mended wounds, it was a tough journey, no matter how short it was. Dismissing the Hippogryph back to Krasus Landing, she walked up the steps into the Mage Tower behind the Archmage. Archmage Kalec was there, turning his head to see the young Tauren hunter with surprise filling his eyes.

"Greetings, champion," he said, a slight nod of his head in acknowledgement.

Serra bowed gently and graciously as she knew she was in the presence of not only a high-ranking Archmage but also a former Aspect of the Blue Dragonflight. "Hello, Lord Kalecgos."

He waved his hand in dismissal. "No, no. No lordship here. Just call me Kalec. I am just a simple mage." A bright beaming smile on his face.

The Tauren snorted, laughing for the first time in a long time. "Yes. Kalec. And I am but a simple Hunter. Alas, we are here."

Khadgar turned around, various books and scrolls in hand. "Now, with Argus looming overhead, we must know what we're getting into."

"I know what we're getting into and I know how we're getting there," a voice booming with a strong presence as they turned to see who had entered the room.

"Illidan Stormrage," Serralynne gasped.

His horns onyx black and curving proud upon his head, various tattoos infused with fel demonic energies coursing across his violet night elven skin and proud chest. Claws long and fingers flexing wide as he stepped into the room under the short entryway, hooves clacking loudly on the dirty tile floor as he crossed his powerfully strong arms across his chest. A dark aura encasing his very being, emitting from his body as he breathed, grunting as he looked to those before him. His form and build screamed -power- as he entered the room. Both Archmages and the Hunter looking to him.

"You do?" Khadgar finally spoke up after what seemed like a lifetime.

"Yes, we both have a plan for getting there." Another being entered the room, tall, hooves also clacking on the tile floor but this time lighter - almost with a graceful presence. A bright light coursing and emitting around this being. Lavender eyes glancing at everyone around, peering at Illidan as he stepped to the side. Light shining from this Draenei man as if he had risen from within the sun itself.

"Do explain your plan to us, Prophet Velen," Kalec said taking a seat.

Velen looked to everyone. Illidan obviously angsty with the fact he had been upstaged by the Prophet with his entrance. "We will go to Argus aboard the Vindicaar."

*******************************

Saddened and not touching his food, Terra lay beside Serra's bed at the lodge. Pan went searching for the lone coyote. Trying to keep count of the various pets that had been left in her care, she had realized he was missing. Walking upstairs in the lodge, she called out for him. "Terra? Here boy..." She whistled for the pet that her lover had left in her care.

Finding him lying next to the bed, listless and basically not caring, she gasped. She placed her hands on her curvy hips, her mind rushing with what to do. It was as if a light bulb went off in her head. "Come on, I bet I can take you to her. You want to go see Serra? She'll probably need you now."

The coyote's ears perked, his tail wagging as he followed the buxom Pandaren female downstairs. "MUROG!!" she hollered out.

The Orc stable master turned around, a wyvern nearly biting off his hand for the steak he was tossing into the cage pit for the beast. "What is it this time, Panda?!"

"Oh, don't talk to me that way. You know you owe me. I have to make a trip down south and you're in charge. Besides, you'll be given a reward when I come back..." She winked slyly at him, her hands slowly moving down his body before she turned around to walk off.

He grunted as his pants stretched uncomfortably, his cock swelling even though he didn't want to think of her in that sort of way. "Ooh! Me not that kind of Orc!"

She laughed as she rushed off to the flight master, only to bump into a perky female Orc. "Ohh! You're Drakayne! I've heard of you... Hey, care to make a few extra gold?"

The Orc hunter turned around, her blue eyes looking the fluffy flouncy floozy of a pandaren over. Her eyebrow raised as she placed a hand on her hip. "What do you mean a few extra gold?"

"I need a ride down south," Pan said as she crossed her arms under her huge tits. Her breasts almost pushing out of the top she was wearing as she looked to the Orc. Drakayne looked to the Pandaren and smirked, not realizing how the Pandaren had been careless with the phrasing of the sentence.

*******************************

With Argus looming in the sky and the adventure about to take a turn to another world, what could be in store for our Hunter?

*****Next Post - Part VIII: Operation Argus
 
Last edited:
Back
Top