Lesbian, unrequited crushes. Who was it for you?

LucyHall2

Experienced
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Posts
50
I have had many secret crushes on other females in my life, and whilst they remained secretly stored in my head and never realised, they were formative and intoxicating. I would love to share my thoughts on the women and girls who I secretly yearned for and hear about yours. Thinking about the crushes we never told anyone about can get the creative mind in a whirl. It really helps me inspire my writing. It doesn't have to be sexual, just talking about who they were and why we ached for them so much is tantalising enough. Lets chat about it please
 
I have a friend that has been secretly in love with her best friend. There always seems to be the constant friction of wanting to be close to her but afraid of what would happen if she were to be honest about how she feels.
How can secret desires satisfy? :)
 
Unrequited desire can be very exciting. Frustrating but exciting and a massive catalyst for the erotic imagination. Something which is indispensable for my erotic creativity. I like the idea of your friend having such strong feelings for another woman. I have had secret crushes on multiple females. My friend's step sister when I was a teen and a friend's mum. A teacher in secondary school and a few women I have worked with. Not to mention the hundreds of strangers I must have seen in passing on public transport or in bars and restaurants and just thought, God, I need you!

They all had something unique about them which gave me butterflies when they were near
 
As a random example. I remember in my early twenties when I used to commute to work every morning and remember there was one woman who must've been in her late fifties or early sixties. I would see her most mornings on the platform or in the train carriage. She never had on any makeup and her face was wearing her age obviously. But she was always wearing a short skirt and had the most amazing lithe, bare legs with a freckle on one of her thighs and she just seemed so damn confident. Every morning I hoped to see her and when I did my heart would race and I blushed and couldn't stop stealing glances at her. I just wanted her to come and lay claim to me.

Having fantasies of bending the knee for her and kissing that freckle on her thigh on that busy morning train.

But I never said hello to her and I have no idea if she noticed my obvious attraction to her. But she was a catalyst for fantasies for sure
 
too many secret crushes to name... most recent is a security guard at my work.
 
There’s a drug rep that comes into my office every once in a while. She’s beautiful and I have wondered what she’d look like naked. I’ve wondered what her body would feel like under my hands. I wouldn’t make a move but it’s nice to fantasize about.
 
A girl I had a class with in college. She’s gorgeous with big natural tits on an otherwise trim frame, and a great ass. Still friends with her on FB and she’s still sexy as hell.
 
A girl I had a class with in college. She’s gorgeous with big natural tits on an otherwise trim frame, and a great ass. Still friends with her on FB and she’s still sexy as hell.

My wife had a pretty similar situation,the girl moved to LA and ended up getting married to a guy actually even though both her and my wife were leaning more towards womenshentvey knew eachother
 
Back
Top