Seeking the Complete Eros Series by Kotochaos

Queanbull

Virgin
Kotochaos had uploaded a large series totaling over twenty chapters at one point, but his profile has since been purged of everything he wrote. The first two chapters of the series are available on Amazon and Lulu, but the other 90% of the material is just gone. I would happily pay for the whole package, but not two chapters alone, and I have no idea if that's even possible. I don't know if he still frequents this website or how to contact him. Any help would be greatly appreciated, that story was so hot...

While I'm at it, I'm also looking for another series. I thought it was called something like 'The Ashley Wednesday Girl's Academy'. It's about a teacher who gets hired to work at an all-girl's academy where they train the girls to become willing sex slaves, and the teacher has some sort of latent psychic ability to create empathic links with the girls.

To quote ghostbusters "Beter late than never"

The Aphrodite Wendslydale School for Girls
byOlddirtyman

As for Kotochaos's Eros series, Here's a useful reddit post I Found:
https://www.reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/comments/3o48zp/help_finding_a_series_of_stories_why_girls_love/

The link in that post has about 98% of the pages. About 11 in total are missing from the longer chapters.
You have to copy+paste the url for each chapter in the webarchive's search individually.

You can also find the first 16 chapters on adult-fanfiction.org

Hopefully he returns someday. Even if to only repost his previous works. Id still pay for 2 full volumes.

Hope this helps someone out there.

Back