Have you ever...

I think I've done this, but I didn't know it at the time. When I realized I was doing that, I ended it, but it wasn't just that, it was kind of a bunch of stuff. It was one of those messy things, and I was pretty young and stupid, but the sex was absolutely mind-blowing.

Many, many years ago I had a hot 'affair' that lasted for about ten days. The woman in question had already committed to move cities before we met.

A couple of years later, she returned. We met up, skipped the supper that we had planned, and headed for the bedroom. The sex was still as good as it had been on Day One.

For more than two years after that, we got together on most Friday nights for supper and sex. We weren’t in love or anything. It was just sex. And then she got offered a job in Australia. I do sometimes wonder what might have happened had we got married (to each other). It probably would have been a disaster. :)

Many, many years ago I had a hot 'affair' that lasted for about ten days. The woman in question had already committed to move cities before we met.

A couple of years later, she returned. We met up, skipped the supper that we had planned, and headed for the bedroom. The sex was still as good as it had been on Day One.

For more than two years after that, we got together on most Friday nights for supper and sex. We weren’t in love or anything. It was just sex. And then she got offered a job in Australia. I do sometimes wonder what might have happened had we got married (to each other). It probably would have been a disaster. :)

If you wonder why might have happened if you got married, maybe it would not have been a disaster? ;)

Eh, sorta. It wasn't an abusive relationship in any way or anything like that, but we didn't have much in common other than the sex (which was AWESOME) and we tended to annoy each other when we weren't banging. It did end eventually but got dragged out a tad because of the great sex.

Stayed in a bad relationship just because the sex was good?

Guilty!

Absolutely guilty as charged! Although I have also stayed in a good relationship even though the sex was minimal. So what goes around comes around

Relationships where I stayed or left usually included sex but that wasn't the pivot. Attitudes, tastes, politics, trivialities usually ruled. And finances. An over-spending pair can't last. But sex was just icing. Nice icing.

Eh, sorta. It wasn't an abusive relationship in any way or anything like that, but we didn't have much in common other than the sex (which was AWESOME) and we tended to annoy each other when we weren't banging. It did end eventually but got dragged out a tad because of the great sex.

This happened to me several times when I was in my 20s. You would think that I would have learned from the first time but I didn't, so it happened several times. I remember in one relationship we could not go anywhere. If we went out, it was a very short time until we both got very annoyed at each other.

ES

This happened to me several times when I was in my 20s. You would think that I would have learned from the first time but I didn't, so it happened several times. I remember in one relationship we could not go anywhere. If we went out, it was a very short time until we both got very annoyed at each other.

ES

How did you ever hook up the first time? Just physical attraction?

V.

Back