Best And Worst Pick Up Line...

He was probably making good use of said free beer, to make such a nasty comment to you.

He was slurring badly, I think he was trying to dazzle me with his intelligence. He seemed embarassed later(when sober):D
 
Had a guy come up to me in a store once and say 'Me and your breasts have been talking and they want to come home with me.' :mad:

I mean, get real. :rolleyes:
 
Ive got a pair heels exactly like those.
 
Worst i've ever gotten...when he heard what drink I ordered (double Bombay sapphire with a splash of tonic) "if you can handle that drink you can certainly handle my cock"
 
Never had one used on me, but to my eternal shame, at a gig once I asked a particularly hot roadie who seemed to be struggling with a drum kit " can I give you a hand? Your nuts look a bit tight." *groans at the very thought!*
 
Once at the pool a nice young man tried to talk to me about being a redhead. The thing is, I'm blonde. Colour vision for the win!
 
I have used this one for years, almost never works, but i usually get a smile, lol.
"That dress looks stunning on you darlin, i have a vision of it lying on the floor next to my bed."
 
Not necessarily a line but a technique I owe to the television show “News Radio”. Phil Hartman’s character gives his boss a surefire method to close the deal. “Whisper the filthiest thing you can think of in her ear, if she doesn’t slap you and walk away, she’s interested!”
 
Back
Top