Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?

No. Never.

I have built-in failsafe mechanisms.

1) My cock gets falling down drunk before I do.

2) Getting drunk doesn't impair my memory of what happened. The next day I'll remember every stupid thing I said and did.

No way I'd hook up with a stranger before I sobered up, I'd make memories I don't want.
 
Last edited:
For me, getting drunk and having sex with strangers was a good way of doing stuff I probably wouldn't normally have the balls to do when I was sober and with a boyfriend.

God bless you vodka.
 
I've Been drunk, they've been drunk, we've all been drunk. Drink! Women! Feck!

PS I've got a bottle of Vodka.
 
Never had sex while drunk. Why do something so enjoyable when you won't remember it the next day? I've never seen the purpose in this.
 
Never had sex while drunk. Why do something so enjoyable when you won't remember it the next day? I've never seen the purpose in this.

There is a big difference between drunk and black-out drunk. There have been many drunken sexual experiences I've had that I remember perfectly well.
 
I have not. I am such a weak drinker that it seems a bit risky. Also, I haven;t heard of having drinkz being beneficial to ones libido, so why risk it?
 
Back in my younger days, when I went to the bar, it was with one of two goals in mind - Either to get drunk or to get laid... More than once, I got a two-for-one. :p
 
Many years ago when I was single and to be blunt, I was basically in need of sex. I went to a bar and had a few drinks and saw a guy who really was my type. I made my intentions clear and he and I spent the night in my bed, with him giving me everything I was so much in need of.....and more. :devil:
 
Many years ago when I was single and to be blunt, I was basically in need of sex. I went to a bar and had a few drinks and saw a guy who really was my type. I made my intentions clear and he and I spent the night in my bed, with him giving me everything I was so much in need of.....and more. :devil:

It's that little tidbit at the end "..and more.." Like a trailer for the next episode! ;)
 
how fun!

I am opening my bar to any and all you sexy naughty ladies! Big smiles. have a drink or 6 and then have me! I will make sure to find out all your naughty desires while we have a few. then make sure to play them all out!

have a wonderful weekend

Mike
 
Guilty... in fact all but two of my sexual encounters (not long term relationships, obviously) would not have occurred if not for some liquid courage.
Hell- my husband still gets me drunk to try something new ;)
 
Not sure if it was because I was drunk but I have had sex while drunk numerous times.
 
Not sure if it was because I was drunk but I have had sex while drunk numerous times.

I agree. I've had sex with strangers because I wanted to have sex. Only maybe once or twice did drinking make my judgment suffer; by doing something I wouldn't have done sober. It's me, not the alcohol.
 
Back
Top