Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?

Well I'm sure you will. It was akward for me b/c the woman in question was a flat mate's ex girlfriend.

:D A long,long time ago in a land far, far away...

Oh, hell Yes.

LOL Riuffian!

I'm a touchy freely affectionate drunk. I also turn into the most beautiful person in the room and easily the best dancer the world has ever seen. Not to mention a filthy little minx in bed.

Wanna come over and get drunk? :rose:;):D

LOL Riuffian!

I'm a touchy freely affectionate drunk. I also turn into the most beautiful person in the room and easily the best dancer the world has ever seen. Not to mention a filthy little minx in bed.

What's your poison little lady?

Yes, on more than one occasion...alcohol always seems to quiet my inhibitions and stimulate my hormones. What a dangerous combination!

Alcohol can do that. Having a bit too much to drink and stumbling upstairs with someone you barely know sounds good at the moment. Waking up the next morning with someone stretched out beside you still peacefully slumbering and not remembering how they got there can be quite the game.

Lol. Sort of the same thing isn't it?

Not even close.

When I have sex with someone, there is lot's of foreplay. Soft kisses and gentle touches. It's more slow and sensual. Soft whimpers, groans.....

When I fuck someone, it's aggresive. It's loud and forceful. Hard forceful spanks, hair pulling, pinning down.

I can assure I haven't had sex with a stranger, but I sure have fucked a few.

LOL Riuffian!

Is that when you get drunk, or the guys get drunk? :D

Nope, only had sex when sober. Never strangers.

As for sex partners falling over or passing out, that happened to me once, I found it hysterically funny.
My first love and I were having sex, he was on top and he said "Oh I took some X" I was just wondering when it would hit and what would happen, when he suddenly passed out cold on top of me.
We were on a college room cot size bed, so it took some doing to get out from under him without either of us landing on the floor. Somewhere I have a picture of him I took after that.

Last edited:
I have, not very often and mostly in my early to mid-twenties, but it has happened.

Some of the posts above remind me of a quick story:
I do remember a girl I dated very briefly - two, maybe three dates - in college though, who had this weird "tipping point" when she drank.
A few drinks in she was happy, touchy-feely, and could be quite affectionate. But if she had that one-too-many, it was like a switch shut off inside her.

Four glasses of wine, fine. A fifth glass.... her filters disappeared, her inhibitions dissolved into nothing. A normally reserved and shy girl became this sex starved minx with no sense of discretion, even out in public. Very freaky, a Jekyll and Hyde sort of thing. Crazy to witness, and all the more strange because it would last only a very short time, and then she would pass out. In the morning she would claim to remember nothing.

Our last date was in some pizza restaurant, a family friendly place where they served the house red in water glasses. She had her one-too-many, and started to play with her tits and asking me (in her loudest drunky-whisper) to take my cock out. She wanted to go under the table and blow me.
Two hours before this she blushed when we kissed, but was now able to tell me (and the six tables in our proximity) just how wet her pussy was, and that she'd love to show me the evidence on her fingers.
She was curled up in the booth and snoring before the bill came and I got to carry / drag her out of there, apologizing to the staff and guests as I went. I still remember the disapproving glances through the restaurant windows as I poured her into the front seat of my car.
I drove her home and her roommate helped me get her in the house. I left, asking the roommate to let her know I would never be calling her again, and that she never call me.

Nice story. I had a similar experience. Not so much a stranger but did not know her for very long. She had enough jack and cokes to make her a little too affectionate and began nuzzling my neck. Something that drives me crackers. Her bf at that time was a doctor and seemingly always on call which did make things a bit difficult. Anyway winded up driving [name withheld] back to the flat where things got a bit awkard.

Last edited:
------------

I have, not very often and mostly in my early to mid-twenties, but it has happened.

Some of the posts above remind me of a quick story:
I do remember a girl I dated very briefly - two, maybe three dates - in college though, who had this weird "tipping point" when she drank.
A few drinks in she was happy, touchy-feely, and could be quite affectionate. But if she had that one-too-many, it was like a switch shut off inside her.

Four glasses of wine, fine. A fifth glass.... her filters disappeared, her inhibitions dissolved into nothing. A normally reserved and shy girl became this sex starved minx with no sense of discretion, even out in public. Very freaky, a Jekyll and Hyde sort of thing. Crazy to witness, and all the more strange because it would last only a very short time, and then she would pass out. In the morning she would claim to remember nothing.

Our last date was in some pizza restaurant, a family friendly place where they served the house red in water glasses. She had her one-too-many, and started to play with her tits and asking me (in her loudest drunky-whisper) to take my cock out. She wanted to go under the table and blow me.
Two hours before this she blushed when we kissed, but was now able to tell me (and the six tables in our proximity) just how wet her pussy was, and that she'd love to show me the evidence on her fingers.
She was curled up in the booth and snoring before the bill came and I got to carry / drag her out of there, apologizing to the staff and guests as I went. I still remember the disapproving glances through the restaurant windows as I poured her into the front seat of my car.
I drove her home and her roommate helped me get her in the house. I left, asking the roommate to let her know I would never be calling her again, and that she never call me.

She sounds like quite the girl.

Back