Licking her while she's getting fucked

My gf and I have quite a large circle of friends who we play with together and separately.
We often meet up with Audrey’s friend Alice for 3 way and 4way fun and occasionaly group fun when her 3 fb’s are available for a mmffmm. We do every combination under the sum. Both Audrey and Alice love having their clit licked when they are being fucked. They like reverse cowgirl and doggy. I love licking their clits and the guys balls and cocks as they fuck. I find it so erotic licking their pussies and dicks just after they have ejaculated. Their pussies are often frothy with whipped cum. I love it.

wish I was a friend... that is hot

Huge fantasy

Definitely up there on my fantasy list. As a straight guy I love the idea of fucking another man’s wife as she is having her clit licked. Seems so primal and all about pure indulgence.

....love this idea of me behind my wife while she is licking another woman. So erotic or me being ridden hard while having another woman riding my face while they kiss each other....mmmm so hot

....love this idea of me behind my wife while she is licking another woman. So erotic or me being ridden hard while having another woman riding my face while they kiss each other....mmmm so hot

this would be a great option too... love the idea of licking pussy and being ridden

I tried a few times but she kicked me away and said I was in the way and not to try doing it again. I learned and just lay and looked up watching.

I tried a few times but she kicked me away and said I was in the way and not to try doing it again. I learned and just lay and looked up watching.

do you enjoy to watch? I would let it slip out here and there for you to catch a taste :)

Last edited:
do you enjoy to watch? I would let it slip out here and there for you to catch a taste :)

Oh yes, I enjoyed watching, playing with my little thing and cumming while they made crazy wild sex. I did so like to lick her as she was filled with her man. That would be so nice of you. Know I would be thanking your for the tastes.

Back