Accidental Nudity

Its my pleasure Vixen, you're the one who put out there exactly how you dress/act...cant help it if I was totally awestruck by my mental image of you :)

Believe it or not, after my roomate woke me up, i did flip out on him, told him to have some desency, go into the showers or something like other descent people in our pod :)

Nymphomaniac cousin? Sounds damn good to me!!
 
How exaclty do you know she's a nympho Vixen? hehehe...

And did you say you'd like to see her naked? <evil laugh> muwahhahaha
 
She loves sex, just like me.. she's bi, like me, and she and I have never played, but we want to (just have to get over the taboo)... she's beautiful.. fit, lovely, lithe..

And I know she's a nympho, cus she and I tell each other everything that we do sexually.. we're like sisters.. just.. very twisted ones...
 
<jaw drops...looks around...>

Hey Vixen...will you be my friend? :D :D Cause YOU RULE
 
YES!!! allright!! :)

I'm officially the happiest man ever!!

Drop me an e-mail hun!
 
cause, you know, your email isnt up there, or I would have probably e-mailed you already...cause thats just the kinda guy i am. :)
 
I did email you... I hoep it went through.. message me if it didn't..


(either that or someone else got something they shouldn't have read!)

just kidding.. :p

Vix
 
Accidental nudity happened two or three times with one of our high school swing choirs- they had avery nice dresses that they just kept falling out of on stage.

And one girl lost a skirt cause someone stepped on it.
 
Back
Top