Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

It's not so much a question of who enjoys it more, I enjoy it differently! I think all cocksuckers do.

I love the way he talks to me, the names get calls me. The fact I get hard while I'm sucking him or getting bent over. I like it all.
 
Very much so

My story is much like Jim's. Sex with the wife slowed down and then began the slow growing desire into the bi side. After many years in the dominant role with sex in our marriage and at work in a military career, I began reading stories and watching videos and found myself wondering about what it would be like in the woman's role.

I get such a wonderful feeling knowing I am giving pleasure to another cock. One of the hottest ongoing encounters I had was on a deployment with another married man. We met on line chatting for a couple of weeks. Even though I had more rank than he did, I would take on a very submissive role with him when I had him over to my room. I imagined myself as my wife sucking a cock or as his wife going down on him when he got back home.
 
Absolutely, I feel submissive when I'm sucking cock! Deliciously submissive! 💓

First...my physical posture alone is the essence of submission...on my knees...lower than the alpha male I'm servicing!

Second...I'm abjectly "SERVING" a man's sexual pleasure...with absolutely NO regard for my own pleasure! And, as soon as I kneel before a man for his pleasure, offering him both my mouth and my ass to that purpose, I am utterly and submissively committing myself to do absolutely ANYTHING to bring him the orgasmic ecstasy and release that he deserves! That's submissive in itself!

Finally...by the very sex acts I'm willing and eager to perform purely for other men's pleasure...receiving his cock and balls and, ultimately, his semen, in my mouth...or his cock and cum deep in my ass...homosexual acts that are still largely frowned upon by a very significant portion of society...I brazenly and openly declare my complete submission to men's pleasure and lust! My submission is complete when I, a man, drop to my knees to perform wet, slavish, homosexual acts with men!

And I absolutely LOVE being in that submission to horny, dominant men! 💓💋😈
My fantasy!
 
Absolutely, I feel submissive when I'm sucking cock! Deliciously submissive! 💓

First...my physical posture alone is the essence of submission...on my knees...lower than the alpha male I'm servicing!

Second...I'm abjectly "SERVING" a man's sexual pleasure...with absolutely NO regard for my own pleasure! And, as soon as I kneel before a man for his pleasure, offering him both my mouth and my ass to that purpose, I am utterly and submissively committing myself to do absolutely ANYTHING to bring him the orgasmic ecstasy and release that he deserves! That's submissive in itself!

Finally...by the very sex acts I'm willing and eager to perform purely for other men's pleasure...receiving his cock and balls and, ultimately, his semen, in my mouth...or his cock and cum deep in my ass...homosexual acts that are still largely frowned upon by a very significant portion of society...I brazenly and openly declare my complete submission to men's pleasure and lust! My submission is complete when I, a man, drop to my knees to perform wet, slavish, homosexual acts with men!

And I absolutely LOVE being in that submission to horny, dominant men! 💓💋😈

Well said, my friend. For me as well, sucking cock is entirely about my submission to the desires of a lusty alpha male.
 
I don't feel submissive. What I feel is swept up and transformed.

I become cocksucking when I suck cock. Nothing else exists but the cock I suck. I am not submitting to it, because that would mean I exist apart from it.
 
I am a Bi top. I don't feel sub when sucking cock. Pushing him onto his back and going to work on his cock makes me feel Dominant. On the other hand I love the submissive feeling of my face being pushed into a pussy and being told to make her cum.
 
I love the feel of a cock in my mouth, but since I only date sissies and CD's, they are mostly bottoms. I have no need to dom anyone, but it seems the girls I date like it. I am just so glad to be with a CD that I have no need to dom her. If U just let her do what she wants, she will make you soooo happy. Women respond to kindness, and so do sissies, since they are women too.

Love the way you expressed that.
 
I think I become very submissive when I am sucking cock. I like when guys just use me to get off and leave. One time I was sucking my suck buddies cock in his house when 3 of his friends walked in the house. When my buddy saw them he just said to the other guys "of you want your dicked sucked come over". As they were walking over my buddy just said make sure you suck their cocks till there balls are emptied or I am going to tie you up and span like you till you can't sit down for a week. Just as my buddy told me me I sucked each and everyone of them till their balls were emptied.
 
Yes

That is hot malewhore. I would LOVE to be used like that. Each guy calling a few of his friends...
 
I think I become very submissive when I am sucking cock. I like when guys just use me to get off and leave. One time I was sucking my suck buddies cock in his house when 3 of his friends walked in the house. When my buddy saw them he just said to the other guys "of you want your dicked sucked come over". As they were walking over my buddy just said make sure you suck their cocks till there balls are emptied or I am going to tie you up and span like you till you can't sit down for a week. Just as my buddy told me me I sucked each and everyone of them till their balls were emptied.

ohhhhh I might have gone for the spanking too
 
I think this true account pretty much answers the question as to whether or not it is submissive to suck another man's dick.

The purpose of a penis is to enable a man to deliver his semen into another person. Willingly accepting the delivery of semen into your mouth, especially if you are on your knees and using your mouth to sexually stimulate him in order to get him to make such a delivery, is pretty submissive. If there is any doubt, the dirt on the knees and the lingering taste should settle the question.
 
Yes,in a lovely way. I want to meet his needs in the best way I can, feels so good that he will come for me, in my mouth, yes he is in charge.
 
It depends on who I'm with. Most times I'm the dominant one and if I'm sucking his cock, I'm controlling when and where he comes. But there's been a few guys that I just let go and to me, he becomes the one whose sexual release is all that matters. To those guys, I'm totally submissive and for the time that we're together, they are my studs who I suck and let fuck me.
 
Yes! The thrilling sense of subservience and degradation is probably my primary motivation for being a "Cocksucker" That's why I like being on my knees when I'm giving blowjobs.
 
Last edited:
I enjoy being submissive with both men and women. I especially like being submissive when dress fem. I don't care for humiliation thought it just doesn't do anything for me. I prefer to be praised and told how good I am in a complementary and flattering way
 
I prefer to be on my knees when I suck cock. It doesn't matter if he's standing or sitting. I just want full access to every inch of his cock and balls. I also love when we make eye contact and he can see his hard cock being sucked repeatedly into my willing mouth. His facial expressions as hot cum spurts out of his cock are what keeps me coming back, knowing that I have pleasured him and swallowed his semen. I guess that you could call me submissive.
 
Back
Top