Men In Lingerie

Do any of you guys out there get pleasure from wearing lingerie (stockings, suspenders, panties, bras and high heels, but not wigs and make up like crossdressers?

Yes for stockings, suspenders and panties.

High heels, not so much.

Yes for stockings, suspenders and panties.

Me too. Panties alone will do for me, but I don't mind stockings and suspenders, either. When I get into those, the panties go on last, so a hand can slide easily into the crotch to feel me up. Then I am definitely available for cock in the mouth etc.

CD not a bad thing...!

Do any of you guys out there get pleasure from wearing lingerie (stockings, suspenders, panties, bras and high heels, but not wigs and make up like crossdressers?

But hey! Some of my best blow-jobs were from beautiful cross-dressers, OK?

I enjoy booty shorts, yoga pants and killer heels. Maybe something simple like a silk robe. Also, when I travel for business, cute flip flops in the hotel make me feel sexy and cute

I don't care to wear it myself, mostly because it just doesn't do much for me personally. I love to see a smooth, feminine looking guy in lingerie though, especially if they go all the way and doll themselves up. Very sexy...

control top pantyhose

Control top support pantyhose ,panties over them, and heels or mary jane shoes.:cattail:

Lingerie...Oh Yes!

Hi Hazel...I truly enjoy wearing sexy lingerie. Especially like nylon stockings, garter belts, panties, and bras. Sometime I like camisoles, slips and tight skirts. Oh and can not forget a sexy pair of CFM heels! Even some foundation wear can be so sexy...like girdles or body briefers. Just a horny CD here!

Cross-Dressers....

Hi Hazel...I truly enjoy wearing sexy lingerie. Especially like nylon stockings, garter belts, panties, and bras. Sometime I like camisoles, slips and tight skirts. Oh and can not forget a sexy pair of CFM heels! Even some foundation wear can be so sexy...like girdles or body briefers. Just a horny CD here!
You and me both have the same idea's;):kiss::kiss:

I have worn my wife's the odd time when alone. I have also met guys who like to wear while having some bi fun. I occasionally meet a guy who likes to dress. Last time we met he had some panties and stockings for me to wear while we had fun.

Panties for me

I love to wear panties. My late wife knew all about my fetish. Kķ I started out wearing hers, but soon had my own. She even bought panties for me. It was part of a change in my sexutility. I went from straight to bi, and I became more submissive. Not really sure what was cause and what was effect.

Lovely to hear all you guys' replying. Good to know there are others out there with similar tastes.

xx

Hazel, yes I like wearing silky panties. Not gay at all, just enjoy the feel of them on my cock and balls. I enjoy going into a store and buying them as well.

I love wearing anything feminine. I love the feeling of the lingerie, stockings, bra and panties. Then put on a slight silky dress and feel that against my body feels so amazing.

My first time with a guy, I had on stockings and a bra with a thong panty, put on a short skirt and a silky top. I rarely wear makeup because I'm not good at it but I did put on some eyeliner and lipstick for him. The lights were dim, so I didn't have to do much makeup. It worked. :) He walked in, grabbed me around the waist and pinned me up against the wall with a passionate kiss.

Yes! I get turned on wearing lingerie but don't have any particular desire to try to look like a woman. (Wigs, makeup, etc.) (I'd be a really unattractive woman, anyway.)

Good to hear from someone else who is into this!

Back