So naughty

Freshfish1000

Really Experienced
Just warming up

as he watches

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful photos.

I canā€™t keep track of you though, 12 threads started in less than a month all on ampics and less than 30 posts on each. It would be easier for you to keep a track of your postings and us to follow you if you kept to one ampic thread

Curious

Beautiful photos.

I canā€™t keep track of you though, 12 threads started in less than a month all on ampics and less than 30 posts on each. It would be easier for you to keep a track of your postings and us to follow you if you kept to one ampic thread

So should I stop posting because I don't post the way you think I should?

You know Freshfish1000 I love your pics but keeping up with them on so many thread is confusing and makes commenting on what your currently doing a hit or miss event.

One thread would be simpler for us to follow and for to you edit but its your choice, its your pics and your final decision .

I wonder what have I missed of you in all these scattered threads?

Hey Thanks for posting and sharing :kiss: Todger65 was just trying to make a suggestion, hes cool.

Back