Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?

half of the people I know wouldn't have to be drunk to appreciate it when desire and opportunity converge - that's is just called having a good day... if you're a guy.
 
Germany

I was stationed in Europe from 19 to 26... I think it's a law to get banged up and bang lol
 
---

I did it once--- ok!! it was twice but only because the drunker she got---, the better looking she got, no
I think the better looking I got the drunker she got
looking at one us of got and-- wait a minute
I think I'll just answer this tomorrow, I'm too drunk now
 
I was drinking really heavy one night, I blacked out and when I came to it was 5 in the morning and I was eating this strange woman's pussy. I couldn't figure out where I was or who I was with, she was screaming so I finished her off, wiped my face with the back of my hand and said "Who are you"? She said shut up and fuck me. Afterwards she took me back to the bar where my van was and I made my way home. Never did catch her name or see her again.
 
I was drinking really heavy one night, I blacked out and when I came to it was 5 in the morning and I was eating this strange woman's pussy. I couldn't figure out where I was or who I was with, she was screaming so I finished her off, wiped my face with the back of my hand and said "Who are you"? She said shut up and fuck me. Afterwards she took me back to the bar where my van was and I made my way home. Never did catch her name or see her again.

Funny how things like that happen under the influance.;)
 
Funny how things like that happen under the influance.;)
I'm sober now, but I kinda miss the craziness and wild sex that goes along with the whole party animal lifestyle. Nowadays something crazy is when we do it in the kitchen....
 
I'm sober now, but I kinda miss the craziness and wild sex that goes along with the whole party animal lifestyle. Nowadays something crazy is when we do it in the kitchen....

We have our memories!..Even though some were sorta blurry.:eek:
 
I remember one time at a friends house, tons of people there partying. I had already decided I was crashing there, and had fallen asleep on a futon of some sort in a spare room. I didn't know that a guy had done the same thing. A while later, who knows how long, I awoke to him coming from the bathroom, as he sat down, he moved in for a kiss and I let him, as well as his hands on my thigh. He leaned in and whispered he wanted to fuck me, and I remember saying, "what's stopping you?" We ended up fucking of course, good too! I have no clue who this guy was!

Tif
 
German girl at her hostel in Adelaide. No where secluded to get down to it after coming back from clubbing where she picked me up (doesn't happen too often I'll admit). Was so horny and just drunk enough to get to it in a corner of a well used stairwell. I sorta remember a few people walking by. I do remember my performance to be truly terrible to my lasting shame. One reason to not mix strange and alcohol.
 
I don't even have to be drunk. Although, when I'm drunk, I usually forget to take precautions, so that's not such a good thing. :(
 
Though it's with hubby now, I still love fucking when I'm drunk. Especially in public places, I tend to get a bit loud and in the moment. Nobody minds do they?

Tif
 
Yes a few times back before I met the wife.

One was a classic walk of shame. It was a long time ago, I was 19 using a fake id and was in this shit hole of a bar in Olneyville in RI (if you are from RI you may know the place, if not you know the location screams shit hole)

I was playing pool and getting drunk as a skunk. The place had a couple of bar fly regulars. One who lived up stairs and was nick named pecker wrecker because she had buck teeth.

Anyway I wake up the next morning staring at a ceiling that I know isn't mine. I fell someone next to me and turn around and it was "Oh my fucking God!"

She had her arm across me and I can think of now looking back is that Coyote Ugly joke about how you would gnaw your own hand off to get away.

Making it worse she woke up and wanted to do it again and short of saying "fuck no!" I had no excuse and...

did her again, sober.

Shudders.
 
Guilty as charged.....

Not sure if I slept with strangers because I was drunk or just happened to be drunk when I slept with strangers but hey ho you say tomato!
 
I had drank a lot. Staggered to my dorm room, let myself in. When I turned around someone else had let themself in too. I quickly laid down. Woke up once and she was on me , riding me. Woke up in the morning, completely naked, she was gone. I probably should have started looking at my relationship with booze then, but se la vi.
 
I'll admit it, I've done it a few times.

Any others?

Twenty-five-plus years ago, or so, I woke up one morning in a strange bed looking at the biggest feet I'd ever seen. Funny thing was, the toenails were painted bright red and immaculately maintained.

I looked up and saw a woman who could only best be described as a female Howard Stern.

Had no idea what her name was, so I called her "babe" and "darlin'" and "honey", etc. until I convinced her to drive me back to my car.

And, to answer your question, no, I did not fuck her that morning.

I did let her blow me, though. Are you shocked?

That was the most memorable.

And to this day, I can't see a photo of Howard without shuddering.....
 
Back
Top