Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?

Inhabitions? They seem to just go away when drinking and having sex with someone you'll probably never see again...At least that's the way it was for me most times.

Some were worth remembering, some not...

It removes the two biggest impediments to casual sex: it takes the anxiety out of making the first move...and minimizes the sting of rejection.
 
Last edited:
No, I've only ever had sex sober. I've gotten drunk because I couldn't have sex with a stranger, though. Also gotten drunk because I couldn't have sex with someone I knew.
 
Nope!
1. I've never been drunk;
2. I was married to the only person I've had sex with.
 
You.

Nope!
1. I've never been drunk;
2. I was married to the only person I've had sex with.

Interesting. Your site message is very interesting too. Did you write it? It was sad but also uplifting in that same sad way. You must have had an interesting life to have only been with one person. Good for you, I hope.
 
Inhabitions? They seem to just go away when drinking and having sex with someone you'll probably never see again...At least that's the way it was for me most times.

Some were worth remembering, some not...

*raises hand* :eek:

Been like forever ago, but it was the 70s, after all... :D
 
I've learned quite a bit about myself during some of them. Some things I wish I hadn't. :eek:
 
All the time, once passed out, woke up being rode, passed back out, woke up naked with a license by my bed. Whoops. Was with a girl once on new years, she was so drunk as we were fucking, she fell over and was asleep. Needless to say I drink a lot less now a days, lol.
 
Back
Top