Acknowledge her control

Married for long time we have developed a sense of what the other wants, needs. Being sub to her being my greatest pleasure I would like to acknowledge my submissiveness. When she get into the Dom mood and starts ordering me to do this and that I become in need of her further intense commands with my obeying her. So, how can I show her she rules and acknowledge it to her? When she gets just somewhat strict I get this need and try by kissing her hand or sucking her finger which helps some but not nearly enough to encourage her to proceed in a more intense manner.
Her desire to please me seems to be her driving force to be Dom but not very strongly. When she does without me understanding her motive she is a more demanding Dom.

Married for long time we have developed a sense of what the other wants, needs. Being sub to her being my greatest pleasure I would like to acknowledge my submissiveness. When she get into the Dom mood and starts ordering me to do this and that I become in need of her further intense commands with my obeying her. So, how can I show her she rules and acknowledge it to her? When she gets just somewhat strict I get this need and try by kissing her hand or sucking her finger which helps some but not nearly enough to encourage her to proceed in a more intense manner.
Her desire to please me seems to be her driving force to be Dom but not very strongly. When she does without me understanding her motive she is a more demanding Dom.

Have you actually spoke to her about this? About how you want to serve her as your queen (or whatever)? And what you mean by submitting to her?

Actions are wonderful, but honestly, no one is a mind reader. An open and honest conversation is usually the best place to start.

Have you actually spoke to her about this? About how you want to serve her as your queen (or whatever)? And what you mean by submitting to her?

Actions are wonderful, but honestly, no one is a mind reader. An open and honest conversation is usually the best place to start.
You are so right, but now we both are submissive an she does occasionally take control. Very sweet lady which I luv an should be satisfied.

Communication is the best way to find what She would like.
You could try a bow or curtsy when She enters or leaves the room or for more defining tribute go down on your knees and kiss Her feet.

A sissy suggestion.

As Little Breeze mentioned. Open and honest communication is a good place to start. Try having a conversation away from any kinda play.
Maybe setup a phrase/ term you can use. One that lets her know. Hey I’m feeling submissive and really want/ need to submit to you. It can be as simple as
Evening Ms. Sexy “ pulling a name outta my backside before coffee “ or … Evening Mistress Hottie
The term/ phrase doesn’t matter. It’s the letting the partner know.. hey this is how I’m feeling

You are so right, but now we both are submissive an she does occasionally take control. Very sweet lady which I luv an should be satisfied.
You are basically both subs, but of course intensity of need varies from time to time. Start the conversation by asking how you can be a better dom for her when she is feeling her sub needs strongly. She will will naturally respond by asking you the same question. Focus on her needs first and you'll be repaid with interest.

Back