The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

Is there any actual greeting, meeting and hookups happening here or is it only talk? More action less talk is what is called for here. :)

Well I have had some fun in the past.

Not so much lately though.

I guess that is an open invitation for the fairer sex :D

I would love to chat today if any ladies are available.
here are my answers:
1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing? I have a strong Dom streak but still a bit laid back. Very outgoing though.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead? I like to lead, but if a woman likes giving masturbation instructions I do like to play along

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy? passionate, vocal, creative

4)What's your favorite food? too many to choose one

I would still love to get more experience over the phone. I've had a couple fun chats, but I'm definitely still a novice. If any ladies would be interested in a relaxed chat, feel free to send me a message.

Did any ladies actually join this idea?

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing? Talkative, dominant, COMPASSIONATE and outgoing

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?
I will lead, thanks

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?
Very...very open minded

4)What's your favorite food?
Teriyaki

playing the averages

Is there any actual greeting, meeting and hookups happening here or is it only talk? More action less talk is what is called for here. :)

Have been fortunate enough to have 3 actual meets in 10 years. Some may say, "That's three more than I've had---good for you", while others might say, "That's the equivalent of batting 0.047.....give it up". Guess its all a matter of perspective, as is the case with a lot of topics on Lit.

My answers

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing? More quiet, but also laid back. Typically shy until I get into it.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead? A little, but after just a little waiting I'll lead.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy? Intelligent and funny. Not too serious.

4)What's your favorite food? Steak

Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

Quiet, laid back and shy,a slow start but hopefully worth the effort

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead? I let them lead

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy? A good funny flirt

4)What's your favorite food? Satay chicken, yum!

Some Time Home Alone Tonight

I'm a 47 year-old married man. I posted in this thread once before because I enjoy voice play very much. I'm sneaking here and can't resist the forbidden fruit of another woman's attentions and the thrill of mutual pleasure with our hands and auditory advances. I only have Yahoo because it avoids the exchange of phone numbers, somewhat protects the anonymity. I look forward to a message from a lady who may like to chat a bit in the rare moment I have home alone.

Love it...

Hey all, I'm relatively new in posting on the forums, I was a lurker for a looong time before I decided to finally start posting....n e way I really enjoy phone sex, It's been a hobby of mine since my teens when I really started exploring it. I have lots of experience with it and very adaptable to whatever type your into. No matter if its the ring ring bang bang type or talking first and getting to know each other a bit before the fun starts.

I travel all over the states for work so the schedule thing could be a lil hectic but can sure be figured out. So If any of you ladies likes an experienced guy that will make your kitty purrrr feel free to hit me...looking forward to hearing from u ladies.

-T

I could go for some phone today (or really anytime ...) if there are any ladies interested ...43/m, deep voice, 6-foot-6, brown hair and eyes ... I have quite a bit of experience in this area .... PM me if interested ...

31, m, married, but I travel a lot so this is kind of my outlet when I'm trapped in hotels around the world. Now that I type it, it seems sad...

Anyways! Looking for a long term partner who can tolerate some sporadic contact. I'm available to play on skype/yahoo/whatever, and I typically lead on the phone, but I don't have to. I've had shy partners in the past, so I end up rattling off a sexy story while they pleasure themselves. Actually, I guess I'm kinda good at that. I tend to ramble anyway...Like right now!

If you're interested at all, or wanna chat online and not on the phone, let me know. If not, feel free to ignore this. It's only the internet.

So, I was thinking: Has anyone ever posted audio samples on here in the past? Seems the equivalent of a phone-fuck resume...

I have enjoyed a few chats with one gorgeous woman from this thread so thought I might answer some of the questions from the OP. Feel free to PM if you have any questions or would like to chat.

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
I'm generally a guy that tends to enjoy listening but I can hold a conversation. I can be shy at first and will open up when the feeling is mutual. I also do enjoy being dominate but a mix can be good.
2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?
A signal and then lead or let her lead if she so desires.
3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?
Friendly, open and willing to talk; (Female only too please).
4)What's your favorite food?
American-style BBQ spare ribs would be one of my many favourites

Any females for a chat

Just looking for a female chat. Were you want that chat to go is up to you. I'm open from naughty to nice.

22/f looking for some kinky fun

Looking for some hot phone sex. I would love to talk with a guy who is articulate and knows just what dirty things to whisper to a girl to get her off ;) if your interested message me for my yahoo id so we can get to know each other :)

Back