Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I think it's generally wrong to post pictures of transsexual women in a thread named "Fem Boy Pics", I can see that there a lot of transsexual women posted here already, so I thought I'd add my own favourite: Laisa Lins. I've had a crush on this girl since I was a young teenager and she was the first transsexual model I had a crush on. I still do! I encourage you all to Google her name to see more pictures, but here's a taste of her.

These pictures are quite old, from before she had her breasts done. So she can somehow fit into the femboy category in these pictures, but generally, I don't think you should ever call a transsexual woman a 'femboy'. There are many 'categories' in this world of in between-genders, which all describe very different things. Femboys, transvestites, crossdressers, ladyboys, shemales, transsexual. Some are more rude than other, but I just urge people to know the difference. I know it means a great deal to the girls out there.
Mmmmm thanks DanishBBoy for sharing laisa, she is soooo hot. I do agree, there is a distinction between T gurls and fem boys. I lust for both and enjoy viewing pics of both and being bi, I also love looking at sexy girls too. T gurls definitely give me the best of both, a hot body with succulent breasts and a delicious hard cock. Keep em cumming. :)
 
Mmmmm thanks DanishBBoy for sharing laisa, she is soooo hot. I do agree, there is a distinction between T gurls and fem boys. I lust for both and enjoy viewing pics of both and being bi, I also love looking at sexy girls too. T gurls definitely give me the best of both, a hot body with succulent breasts and a delicious hard cock. Keep em cumming. :)

Per Sonnypong and DanishBBoy:

Quite a coincidence, but just last evening I was explaining to my TS girlfriend the awesome combination of sexual attractions that she had going for herself. She is a pre-op transexual just under 30 years old with a slim build, but with beautiful breast implants and almost invisible scars, and a beautiful face. I told her that she would fulfill the desires of men who enjoy FemBoys AND transexuals, because she has slim hips and butt and long, thin, but strong legs.

When I see her mid-section up close, she looks like a barely 18-year-old thin boy with perfectly clear, soft skin, and a small round-cheeked little butt, and an ample, tantalizing package. From the waist down -- a delightful Fem Boy. From the waist up -- a lusty and busty transexual. A rare combination.

Any feedback from admirers of FemBoys AND TSs?

And yes, I am one of the luckier dudes on the planet!

Cheers,

Rags
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top