Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dre_jones

Literotica Guru
I am very attracted to the type of boy (18 plus of course) that is very fem even dressed in women's clothing, but not entirely. This is a fine distinction, not necessarily a cross dresser, but maybe only panties or high heels. Does anyone feel the same way? Please post a pic!

Last edited:
Mmmmm

Attachments

• trp_g252_118.jpg
    trp_g252_118.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 7,922
Last edited:
Just hot!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7,498
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5,627
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 6,653
Last edited:
This thread fails before it even got off the ground. The first pic only shows a cumming cock and the rest is not accesible.

What I like about this sissy is he has taken the time to shave his body, do his hair and put on make up. He is very femme and I think would dress up very nicely, in fact I wouldn't mind picking out the lingerie for him and of course other sexy things too. I'd go to bed with him no problem.

004.jpg

They all worked fine when I posted, now I can't even access? Any suggestions?

What I like about this sissy is he has taken the time to shave his body, do his hair and put on make up. He is very femme and I think would dress up very nicely, in fact I wouldn't mind picking out the lingerie for him and of course other sexy things too. I'd go to bed with him no problem.

004.jpg

OMG he is gorgeous! There are so many things I'd like to do to him if I had him in my bed. I think I'd start by kissing and licking every last inch of his beautiful body!!

OMG he is gorgeous! There are so many things I'd like to do to him if I had him in my bed. I think I'd start by kissing and licking every last inch of his beautiful body!!

Er- I'd make him do that to Me!:devil:

he is cute, nice shaved body, luscous ass, can just imagine what we can't see

More panty hose

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,983
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3,073
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 3,238