What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repo! The genetic opera! I freaking adore that movie. Was talking about it tonight and decided to watch it for the 156th time. It always puts a smile on my face.:D
 
Seeing my first ship launch with my kids, the Navy's newest TakE-9 vessel, the Mathew Perry.
 
Watching mylittle one shove her hand down the dog's throat... right after pulling on her ear. That dog deserves a medal.
 
Watching the new show on DiscoveryHealth called "Sex Change". I learned so much!!! It was totally fascinating and highly educational.
 
Bunny and I had pasta and salad for dinner. We were eating in the living room when I saw Lucky, her cat, head toward the kitchen. I was mildly worried 'bout him jumping on the counter and getting into the pasta because last night Louie, my cat, jumped up and did that. Well, about the time I turned around Lucky comes bounces out of the kitchen and I didn't hear a thump so he wasn't on the counters (that's good). But he has in his mouth lettuce. :D And he ate it.

It wouldn't been soooo funny if he couldn't get to the pasta. Damn cats.
 
Evidently today my mom went on a date with a guy with three boys. My mom has three girls. She was telling the story to my sister, who started singing the brady bunch theme song. Mom laughed, and said she hadn't thought of that, but that I'd make a good Marsha. Miss just about stopped breathing.

So I just sent her a youtube link to the brady bunch song. :devil:
 
I don't have diabetes.

It might be flabby in some places and not big enough in others, but my body can fight diseases like the proverbial motherfucker.
 
Evidently today my mom went on a date with a guy with three boys. My mom has three girls. She was telling the story to my sister, who started singing the brady bunch theme song. Mom laughed, and said she hadn't thought of that, but that I'd make a good Marsha. Miss just about stopped breathing.

So I just sent her a youtube link to the brady bunch song. :devil:
Marsha was a slut... and I *so* wanted to bend her over something, spank her tomato red and fuck her in the ass........ <sigh>
 
I don't have diabetes.

It might be flabby in some places and not big enough in others, but my body can fight diseases like the proverbial motherfucker.

jumping-smiley-021.gif


appl.gif
 
Waking up this morning in the arms of the man who had been so patient and caring with me yesterday, and realising I was in considerably less pain and feeling considerably less wiped out than when I went to bed last night after my uterine D&C/biopsy yesterday.
 
Regardless of whatever else life throws at me, I will be able to sleep at night knowing that somehow, some way, somebody will make Satan's Alley and I will be able to see Iron Man/Spider-Man slash.
 
Today was a red letter day!

1. Finally finished the story I've been slogging through for a month and I'm very pleased with the results. Also, I still have a few more weeks to polish it before the deadline. Yay!

2. Fresh ginger. It cost me $8 for one piece but mmmmmmm, ginger.

3. Girl shoes. I ordered them in the mail. My first new pair of shoes in two years! I think I will have to wear them around the house for awhile before I wear them out in the civilized world, (very tippy).

4. Chuck, cracking me up about my frustration with word length limits. "Six thousand words?" says he, "I have titles that long." (Chuck is verbose).

5. The Babelfish thread. Very funny stuff.

6. Just everything, life is good.
 
A: Have we talked bout last Thursday night?
B: No, why?
A: It was.....
A: MOTHER FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. totally unexpected:D:cattail:.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top