What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
realizing today while I was at work that my accent is getting worse:eek:

Maybe mom's right. Maybe I am turning into a leprchuan! :eek:
 
an unexpected email from a wonderfully hot friend which only verified my thought that he is one hot papi!

good lord!

*fansself*
 
The parcel from my A., the letter he wrote to me and the things he sent to me and my kids. Globally, the knowing I have found me a good man and caring Dominant and to my kids loving and caring daddy. That makes me smile very much yes. :)

Thank you A.!! :eek::heart::kiss:
 
My letters, card, and drawing from My little girl for Our anniversary. :)

And today being one whole year with the most perfect little girl ever. :D :heart:
 
I crawled into bed and Mister was sound asleep, his dark shiny beard hairs tickled my nose when I kissed him.

It made me laugh. I hope I didn't wake him up.
 
Making my pet happy, the wee things in life. Can't wait to see the wee one's smile!:)
 
The beautiful framed poem, the hand made bracelet, the card and letter, the flowers and note, and Daddy's shirt and sweatshirt.

All for Our one year anniversary today. ^__^
 
Knowing I have her and how happy she makes me :rose:

A parcel from a wonderful friend and knowing I get to see her next week.

The fact that she might not realise I am a dodgers fan. lol.
 
Entertaining a three-year-old before, during, and after the Thanksgiving dinner (no, she's not mine, but she makes me want one!) :cattail:
 
I had an amazing dream last night that he was teasing me in every way possible but wouldn't give me what I wanted the most... woke up SO FUCKING HOT for him I couldn't stand it.

I logged on on the off chance that he would be on too... I needed to see him so bad... and lo and behold he was... and we had an awesome little session that rocked my world...

*big grin*

Most definitely made me smile. And more. *blush*
 
- A text that came through while I was still sleepy. :rose:

- Vacation lists

- Christmas cross stitch...lol
 
The fact Sir was on Yahoo when i logged on so i got to talk to Him.

Makes me feel a little better, despite the fact i'm sick as all heck.
 
This BIG 8000 HP dragon from WoW I just saw :eek:

dragon.jpg



and the brave mouthy guy who died 2 seconds after he said his "get ready you stupid animal" haha :D

I am smart, I ran away. lol


:nana:


Thats what I do in the night btw. :p
 
I happened to wander upstairs where viv is watching a movie with Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby, and they were on a stage together doing a musical number. It struck me just how massive that combo was. One of the greatest voices of all time, and one of the finest entertainers to ever grace the stage or screen. It brought a smile to my face to see that much talent in one spot.

Maybe I'm weird, but things like "Singing in the Rain", Fred Astaire lighting on the dance floor, Danny Kaye movies, and Bing Crosby singing just make me glad at heart.
 
What my mum said when I was upset on the phone to her.

She said I am beautiful, not just on the outside but on the inside I am beautiful and good natured and that I should be cherished. :eek:

I needed that mum. It made me smile through the tears. I love you :rose:
 
What my mum said when I was upset on the phone to her.

She said I am beautiful, not just on the outside but on the inside I am beautiful and good natured and that I should be cherished. :eek:

I needed that mum. It made me smile through the tears. I love you :rose:

Yes, what your mum said: and never forget it!

hugs :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top