Bethy Town

I went swimsuit shopping today. It's a lesson in cheap, made by the exploited poor, clothes.

I picked up what I thought was a nice one and when tried on it was a cutaway one but in all the wrong places. Firstly, whom...as a grown-ass woman, has a crotch to neck ratio of about 11 inches? You don't need to ponder the question because the answer is no-one. This isn't a "tighter until wet" thing. This is a hack saw job.

If the proportions had been right the thing would actually have been flattering considering the sides were none existent. But no, some bint in designs thought they'd make a point about "dressing for your size" and made the purple monstrosity that I found myself in. And not even a nice purple!

So I tried on some old ones in the house and discovered I'd lost a dress size - who doesn't love to discover this (no one). Tho the cleavage is a bit dangerous

Noticed that my boobs are perkier since I stopped wearing bra 3 cups too small. Could go braless in public now without people wondering why my nipples pointed down 😂 I'd like to not wear bras in public but it's scary to do if people are going to be commenting on it or something

--

Rambling! Sorry.

aww, When you started your story I thought we were going to get a bunch of Fashion Show pics. (We still could ofcourse lol)

...and I sent you a PM!

Stopping in to say Hi and wish you a wonderful exciting & fun Wknd :)-:rose:

You may ramble all you want beautiful Beth, love your pictures. A true English rose...lol

Hello gentlemen x

Swimsuit saga continues. Realised today I've been buying 2 sizes too big. Swimwear seems to be this weird twilight zone where if they're too big (but not falling off) they look too small because the proportions are all wrong. So keep going up a size and getting progressively less flattering 😫 So today there wasn't my size but a smaller one. Thoughts feck it, I'll try it on anyway. Perfect fit aside from boobs (so standard)

I has a pic of one which barely fits boobs but still too big otherwise. From nice angle though :) countdown to beach 3 days!!!

Last edited:
Hello gentlemen x

Swimsuit saga continues. Realised today I've been buying 2 sizes too big. Swimwear seems to be this weird twilight zone where if they're too big (but not falling off) they look too small because the proportions are all wrong. So keep going up a size and getting progressively less flattering 😫 So today there wasn't my size but a smaller one. Thoughts feck it, I'll try it on anyway. Perfect fit aside from boobs (so standard)

I has a pic of one which barely fits boobs but still too big otherwise. From nice angle though :) countdown to beach 3 days!!!

Yummy. Looks perfect

You may ramble all you want beautiful Beth, love your pictures. A true English rose...lol
Is the lol ironic? Is the irony based on my filthy speech?

Any other irony you may say in your inside voice so it won't reach my ears 😘

Hello gentlemen x

I think, problems aside, it makes for a very lovely view!

Thank you :)

I'm returning to uni in a few weeks. I've never studied at a physical campus it was always distance learning. Bit scared. Also, depressed at being surrounded by lithe 19 year olds :/ coming here gives me a nice confidence boost :)

I'm returning to uni in a few weeks. I've never studied at a physical campus it was always distance learning. Bit scared. Also, depressed at being surrounded by lithe 19 year olds :/ coming here gives me a nice confidence boost :)

No need to be depressed about being around 19 year olds ;)
I bet they will be intimidated by a gorgeous, smart woman like yourself!
And you got a new subscriber as well ;)

I went swimsuit shopping today. It's a lesson in cheap, made by the exploited poor, clothes.

I picked up what I thought was a nice one and when tried on it was a cutaway one but in all the wrong places. Firstly, whom...as a grown-ass woman, has a crotch to neck ratio of about 11 inches? You don't need to ponder the question because the answer is no-one. This isn't a "tighter until wet" thing. This is a hack saw job.

If the proportions had been right the thing would actually have been flattering considering the sides were none existent. But no, some bint in designs thought they'd make a point about "dressing for your size" and made the purple monstrosity that I found myself in. And not even a nice purple!

So I tried on some old ones in the house and discovered I'd lost a dress size - who doesn't love to discover this (no one). Tho the cleavage is a bit dangerous

Noticed that my boobs are perkier since I stopped wearing bra 3 cups too small. Could go braless in public now without people wondering why my nipples pointed down 😂 I'd like to not wear bras in public but it's scary to do if people are going to be commenting on it or something

--

Rambling! Sorry.

i'd like to see you braless in public

I know what it's like to go into a situation where you're older than the others. I didn't start college until I was 24. I was surrounded by CHILDREN. There were a few times where I would ask someone how old they were and when they would tell me I would think (or sometimes SAY) "I have BOOTS older than you!

Don't pay attention to their ages. We all have our starting points.

...and don't worry one bit about their bodies. YOURS is so much sexier than theirs could ever even HOPE to be.

I hope you're doing alright out there and showing those school girls how it's done.:rose::kiss::heart:

Hi x

Uni sucks and young people are shit..so rude. I miss studying with other grown ups. Classes are okay though. Usual mix of awesome teachers and so boring I need double espresso to take this class teachers. Worrying I made a mistake to come here. But early days

I'm sorry I've been so out of it and away from here. Most of the huge changes have finished now though :) how have you all been?

Still not gone braless and chance of that happening around the children is 0

Hi x

Uni sucks and young people are shit..so rude. I miss studying with other grown ups. Classes are okay though. Usual mix of awesome teachers and so boring I need double espresso to take this class teachers. Worrying I made a mistake to come here. But early days

I'm sorry I've been so out of it and away from here. Most of the huge changes have finished now though :) how have you all been?

Still not gone braless and chance of that happening around the children is 0

aww, I know young people suck these days, but they don't matter in the grand scheme of thing.

Yeah, Some teachers should NOT have become teachers.

Glad you're over the big changes hump.

Big changes for me too. I just started my absolute dream job working for a Special FX studio!! It's really scary, but the boss is amazing and I love it!

aww, Well that's no fun. I'm sure oyu can go braless anytime you want. (I've seen it done)

....BUT, At least you know you can go braless.....and everythingless around US.;):D:devil:

Explosion

That audio was incredible! I came for the second time before you did!!!

Back