Ssbbw ?

Great curves...I wouldn't know where to begin...but I'd love to try to find out!!!!

I can't wait to see you share more...'cause I'll be waiting impatiently!!! :devil:

I am just wondering where you guys get your icons from? I would like to be able to use some of those.

You have to have a minimum number of posts to be eligible for an avatar. I believe this site's minimum is 100 posts.

What a great bum, more please, very sexy, I would love to bury my face between your legs and lick and suck and play for hours.

I concur would love to see what sweet treat awaits there.;)
I think I'd like you to take a blind taste test.

What a great bum, more please, very sexy, I would love to bury my face between your legs and lick and suck and play for hours.
Fuck it must be raining here - suddenly I'm all wet....mmm
Would be a long hard ride....;)
All night looonnnngggg....

I'll sign up for that ride, anytime you want ;)
Anytime? How about right now!!!!!

Thanks guys, you make my life much brighter with your comments. xxxxxxx

I think I'd like you to take a blind taste test.

Fuck it must be raining here - suddenly I'm all wet....mmm

All night looonnnngggg....

Anytime? How about right now!!!!!

Thanks guys, you make my life much brighter with your comments. xxxxxxx

No taste test....a full course meal for me......all night and into the next. Love a woman with curves. And would love to explore yours...:devil: Can't wait for more pics.;)

Second pic
Thinking of kneeling between your legs with my face glistening wet makes me hard as hell jazzygirl...;) What would you want me to do next...

Last edited:
Second pic
Thinking of kneeling between your legs with my face glistening wet makes me hard as hell jazzygirl...;) What would you want me to do next...

OMG - I would want you to ram your hard cock into me and make yours (panting now!!!!)

Enjoy

Morning guys (well it is here anyway).
I have taken some more photos (some as requested by special friends)
Hope you enjoy.

xoxoxoxox

Last edited:
These photos are a continuation of the ones above.
To you know who, I decided to go with your suggestions (was feeling brave - not so much anymore).

Happy jerking!!! xoxoxox

Last edited:
Back