Men cum hardest with cocks in their ass

those clips aree hott,i always cum harder with a toy in me,hope to get a cock in there soon
 
So far only toys and fingrs but definitely a much harder cum shot.
 
I've shot amazing distances when my boyfriend fucks me as I cum. I definitely cum harder with a cock in my ass.
 
Off and on

Though I'm very anal I find that I sometimes cum hardest when stuffed and then sometimes not. Depends on my mood. I do, however, much prefer to be stuffed when fucking or masturbating. I'd love to train myself to cum just from being fucked.
 
Though I'm very anal I find that I sometimes cum hardest when stuffed and then sometimes not. Depends on my mood. I do, however, much prefer to be stuffed when fucking or masturbating. I'd love to train myself to cum just from being fucked.

Now I am not saying, I don't cum hard when my ass is played with, but variety is the spice of life. My wife gave me a long drawn out hand job on a couple occasions using massage oil and when I finally came, I shot up over my shoulders. Wooooo!

On the flip side, we have his and hers vibrating toys! This one, and I mentioned it on a his toy thread once, has a oval ball at the end fits inside. When I turn that up and sink into my wife, she can feel the vibrations through my dick as I fuck her! Between her silken wet walls and that vibration in my ass, I cum quick and hard!!! Can't measure the distance over my head, but it is equally intense.

Funny thing, after either of those orgasms, I am so giddy I am usually laughing my ass off afterwards in joy! Wooo, hooo! Those orgasm are good!
 
Sorry about that! The point of those stories is, variety is the spice of life!
 
Women cum harder with a cock in their ass, also.

The only time my wife screams during orgasm is when she is cumming from my cock in her ass.
I'm just saying.
 
I did the same thing last night with my ultra cock and ass and let me tell you with me riding that thing and having some VERY DAMNED HOT chat and the sucking on another cyber cock in between...when I finally did shoot...I shot hard and LOTS of cum. I didn't even use my hand towards the ends. I just rode it till I came...it was my first time EVER being able to do that. Fuck...it was so hot...I just can't stop thinking about it...I can't imagine how excited I would be if it had of been real cocks...maybe one day! :)
 
Sometimes I cum harder sometimes not, I guess it depends on how good the fucker is! Now a nice fist in my ass...

I agree with you on that. Depends on what they're hitting in my ass when I cum. Sometimes a get off and sometimes I get off like a rocket and those times I can't even describe. All I know is that it feels like the earth moves. :eek:
 
I agree with you on that. Depends on what they're hitting in my ass when I cum. Sometimes a get off and sometimes I get off like a rocket and those times I can't even describe. All I know is that it feels like the earth moves. :eek:

Yes when you can get off with having that special spot inside hit just right...it just is out of this world.
 
always stuffed

I was able to cum without touching my cock from being fucked by a strap on. I didn't shoot a load, but the orgasm was like full body and a bunch of cum just fell out of my cock. Since then, I don't get off without something in my ass. I have an extra large rosebud and an njoy 2.0 xl that get a lot of use. I wear them out and about frequently.
 
Just bumping this cuz I am sitting at home really horny wishing I was making a guy cum while I my dick was deep in his ass.
 
The guy in this vid doesn't turn me on. However, the vid peaked my interest as I had never seen a vid where you could actually see a dildo once inside rearranging a guys's guts. It almost looks like a scene from Aliens. Perhaps it is because he is slender that the affects are so obvious:

http://video2.xtube.com/watch_video...=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

This was one strange video but unlike you this guy has a great cock, perfect size & shape. I couldn't take the rest of the video
 
That is a nice vid. It's been a while to have a real dick in me but the feeling was great. After the vid cant wait till next time.
 
Better With Than Without

I know, for me, the sensations, and ultimately the pleasure, of my orgasm is intensified when I have something up my ass, whether it's a cock, a dildo, or a butt plug. Many of the muscular contractions created when you come off are almost imperceptible when it's a regular orgasm either by masturbation, blowjob, or intercourse. But, boy, if there's something up your ass when you come, you'll know it and you'll definitely want it again!!!
 
I just saw an adorable gay male couple who do porn together, and they have some sweet shots like the OP describes! I LOVE the look on their faces, especially the one on bottom. And he comes so expressively, it's beautiful to watch. I'd post a link here, but don't know if I'm allowed to do that, it's on one of those gay tube porn sites.
Also, the guys are a bit on the young side (though of legal age, or so they say..) Some people don't like that, but since I prefer my gay guys young and pretty, it works for me.
It's also nice because they are a real-life couple, maybe that makes it seem better. Tough to drum up much passion with someone you barely know, I guess.
 
Back
Top