This is me saying hello

SpeakYourMind

Virgin
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Posts
17
Looking for intelligence and connection..

Hello folks. I've been on and off here and I've made couple of attempts to connect, but they have not been quite fruitful. I've been feeling a bit more lonely than usual lately and I thought I'd try and reach out. Perhaps it seems a bit weird (to outsiders at least) to try to look for meaningful connection in a site devoted to sexuality, but I feel this type of openness and honesty - incidentally or not - creates the best possible environment to really connect to a person. Not just sexually... Honesty is the best thing there is.

Anyway, that intro stretched out a bit, so let me get to the point - I am simply looking for like-minded people. Somebody I could have a deeper than usual conversation that actually means something for both parties. I'm sure you are all familiar with the type of frustration that comes with meaningless, superficial relationships with people. I think we all want something deeper - and that doesn't necessarily have to mean love or commitment, but something... that impacts us. Sexual or otherwise.

I am a 28 year old guy - absent-minded, critical, warm, sarcastic, intelligent, stubborn... I love long conversations. I love smart and imaginative people.

I think that's about enough. I hope you recognize something that resonates here and send me a PM. I'll be waiting.

P
 
Last edited:
Back
Top