Old 06-19-2017, 06:13 PM   #1
JokerAlfred94
Virgin

Sex Fantasy

Can we spit ball some ideas in here to kick start some stories I can be writing this summer. Perhaps some ideas you have that you aren't to bothered to write (I will give you credit when I write them). Only straight sex and I am a guy writing.

Favourite TV shows are:

MISFITS (UK)
ARROW
FLASH
LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
SUPERGIRL
AGENTS OF SHIELD
EMPIRE
STAR
13 REASONS WHY
BLACK ISH
GOLDBERGS
MODERN FAMILY
BIG BANG THEORY
THE MICK
THIS IS US
BABY DADDY
YOUNG AND HUNGRY
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
MELISSA AND JOEY
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE.

If these dont interest you, here are some of my fetishes:
Orgy
Gangbangs
Threesomes
Foursomes
Blowjob
Handjob
Footjob
Titfuck
Facial
Cumshots (anywhere but feet and neck)
Girls with glasses
Blonde/Brunettes (No redheads)
Deepthroat/Facefuck/Sloppy with spit/Abuse
Rape(Nothing extreme but a girl used against her will)
Innocent (No petite or pedo)
Schoolgirl
Teacher
College/School/Detention
Changing Room sex/Public bathroom sex(Especially when a girl/boy is in the other gender's toilet doing it)
Cousin sex(No siblings or parents or aunts etc,) Only female cousins.

Old 06-19-2017, 06:56 PM   #2
Thecsm
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerAlfred94 View Post
Can we spit ball some ideas in here to kick start some stories I can be writing this summer. Perhaps some ideas you have that you aren't to bothered to write (I will give you credit when I write them). Only straight sex and I am a guy writing.

Favourite TV shows are:

MISFITS (UK)
ARROW
FLASH
LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
SUPERGIRL
AGENTS OF SHIELD
EMPIRE
STAR
13 REASONS WHY
BLACK ISH
GOLDBERGS
MODERN FAMILY
BIG BANG THEORY
THE MICK
THIS IS US
BABY DADDY
YOUNG AND HUNGRY
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
MELISSA AND JOEY
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE.

If these dont interest you, here are some of my fetishes:
Orgy
Gangbangs
Threesomes
Foursomes
Blowjob
Handjob
Footjob
Titfuck
Facial
Cumshots (anywhere but feet and neck)
Girls with glasses
Blonde/Brunettes (No redheads)
Deepthroat/Facefuck/Sloppy with spit/Abuse
Rape(Nothing extreme but a girl used against her will)
Innocent (No petite or pedo)
Schoolgirl
Teacher
College/School/Detention
Changing Room sex/Public bathroom sex(Especially when a girl/boy is in the other gender's toilet doing it)
Cousin sex(No siblings or parents or aunts etc,) Only female cousins.

so I thought I'd toss this out there in case you wanted to use the idea. I have been thinking about writing it for awhile but I know I will never get around to it. So it's your if you want it.
I.*Build up
A)*Husband and wife* marries at a very young age (right out of High School)*and have two kids.**He*earned his degree and starts a security company.* She earned her degree as the kids grow.
B)**After the kids are**teenagers,*she starts working with a company with a lot of younger personnel then she.**Husband and wife*never go to*each others*company parties so no one*ever meets them as husband and wife.**The company she works for decides to hire her husbands security company
II.* The bet or set up
C)* Since the wife's *company*wants her husbands*business they*decides to have a get together with her husbands company, spouse are not*invited.* So they pretend not to know each other*at the party.* Or how ever this needs to be worked out.
D)**A small group of men in her company have been having a competition for years between each other on who could seduce*one of the*married women and make them their sex slave for a year (every year a new competition).* They would pick five married women who work for the company.* Who unknowingly gets put into the pool of whom they will try and seduce that year,*then they*bet on who they think will be the first one seduce and who will do it.*If*any of them can*seduce one or all of them in the pool.** They are given*five months to make it happen.**After they seduce the women (if they can ) they will use her or them*until the next competition.* They don't want to end a marriage but do want to push the limits by*making the women do humiliating acts though exhibition*and yes they still have sex with them.**
E)* well while at this so call*party the husband*over hears them talking and one of the guys ask if he wants in on the bet, but he can't* be part of the seducing but can bet as who he thinks was most likely to*seduce one of the women and which women would be seduce.* He ask who*are the five women this year and finds out his wife is one of them.
F)* He's piss but*gets in on the bet*because he knows his wife would never par take.* He ask how will they prove it. They said with video and pictures.* So the game begins.* When the party is over he tells his wife about what the guys are up to.* She informs hubby not to worry she won't fall for what ever they have going on.
III. The seducing

G)* It takes them a few months but they do seduce his wife.*This year was a good year for them, they had seduce*3 out of the five women, mainly because of the new guy.***Hubby would of*never known expect he*received pictures and a few videos of her seduction and some of her being humiliated badly at work by having to do some exhibition acts.* He watches one video where they*blackmail her (she did not want her husband to find out)*and she becomes their toy.* He*lets it ride to see if she tells him and how*deeply she gets involve.*He ask the guys if he could continue to get more videos of*the this one women*(which is his wife) each week because he thinks she is sexy.* They agree and he can tell from the videos that she was enjoying what was going on.* Again he would never of known this was going on expect for the pictures and videos he gets once a month.* It has never interfere with their home life.
IV.* The year
H)* During the year he watches her*being use**roughly and being*humiliate. *They even*have parties*at her*husbands company to keep the contract.**Husband use*the two other*women,* therefore*he is just as guilty as his wife. He does not tell her that he knows and hopefully she won't find out he has been fooling around with the other two women and hopefully*no end to their*marriage.* Then one night they bring his wife to*one of the meetings between the two companies, he finds out she*going to be the entertainment,*he makes sure that he is not at that meeting.*He has two other guys who he works*with attend the meeting.* *He gets copies of the video and watch his*employees use his wife.*** Husband feels he was part of the problem and does not tell her he knows.* She never tells him either, a matter of fact she is enjoying herself.
V) The end
I) *When the year is over she quits her job and tells hubby that she just didn't want to work there any more.**Everything*seems to go back to normal or do they.

Old 06-19-2017, 07:21 PM   #3
HouseOfTease
Really Really Experienced

Thea Queen

Bondage and a good, long tongue-lashing.

Oh, yeah, story - ummmm, an eeeeeeeevil super-villain lures Ms. Queen to a secret meeting to deliver the ransom that will free some supposed damsel who turns out, once the trap is sprung, to be the super-villain's lesbian partner in crime (and a talented one at that). They practice their lecherous skills upon the poor, sensitive Miss Queen, until she rasps weakly the safeword, which is "Thus spake Thus Spoke Zarathustra" in Hungarian.

Oh, yes, I would visit a certain amount of tickling on Ms. Queen.

Last edited by HouseOfTease : 06-19-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:49 AM   #4
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Supergirl- the lesbian fanfic featuring Lena Luthor & Kara Danvers. They spark.

And I'm not generally a fan of fanfics, which tend to drift to generic dullness for me. But this, well written, I'd read one handed.

It Ain't Incest If...ch. 2 tells the daughter's POV

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Last edited by sirhugs : 06-20-2017 at 07:05 AM.