The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaagh..
Whyyyy didn't he make a thread for iiiiiit...?!
I need places for my ideas and he has no where for it and that makes me grumpy and I think he wants me grumpy so I do mean things to him and dammit he's going to get just that.

You tell me to get some sleep and now you grump that I didn't stay around to finish catching up on Lit stuffs?

Make up your mind, woman!! *flicks nose*

I got a card today! A day early, but still much appreciated. I wish adults gave out those little valentines we had as kids. Those were way more fun...

Yes! I soooo want a valentine with a Care Bear on it and a candy heart.

I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but she does. So, I need to get a card. A Care Bear card.

Yes! I soooo want a valentine with a Care Bear on it and a candy heart.

I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but she does. So, I need to get a card. A Care Bear card.

Yes! I don't really either but I do miss making the Valentine's Day mailboxes and getting a bunch of loot. Make sure her card has a candy heart!:)

I only did it twice.
Results scared me.
Never doing again.

*stares*
You figured me out yet? Or do I need to get on AIM'er?

Well you still did it therefore proving my point. It's not like I do it every week. It's probably been almost a year since I last thought about it since I don't even really come here much anymore.

Lily?

Happy Valentines Day Cait

Well it is morning where I live and I have just arrived at work (and yes it is Valentines day here)

I was wondering where would be a good place to post this and decided on here (didn't want to create a whole new thread just for one post)

So this is more of a First thought of the day as opposed to the last thing I was thinking.

Anyway

Happy Valentines Day DW

You were the first person I truly befriended on the site and got to know on a personal level. It has been wonderful getting to know you and sharing sometimes intimate and sometimes trivial life details with you.

It has also been great writing with you and learning more about myself through that.

We are so far removed from each other and this will always be a friendship divided by the sea and almost a half a day. But I hope it continues for many a day.

Your friend always

:rose::kiss::rose:

Lt:

Been a long day. I think tomorrow will be better. Matter of fact I know it will. Going to get some much needed time with her.

The rest just doesn't matter.

That it would be nice to have someone to strong and warm to curl up with and go to sleep...

then wake up in the middle of the night and slow fuck

falling asleep still joined.

Cuddles her

No kicking self lovely wolf. If you want to be abused I am certain I can devise a plan for it. :kiss:

Smiles sweetly

Oh no, papi. I am in a mood to cause abuse, not receive it.

cuddles

I think the work has slowed down here...and so I can finally focus on writing some owed words.

Last Thought

focus and get yourself together.

I promise you can leave just as soon as you've written a DECENT Sweet Pea and a GOOD Ravenia.

NOT before.

gazes at self in mirror with a serious expression.

Smiles sweetly

Oh no, papi. I am in a mood to cause abuse, not receive it.

cuddles

I think the work has slowed down here...and so I can finally focus on writing some owed words.

Last Thought

focus and get yourself together.

I promise you can leave just as soon as you've written a DECENT Sweet Pea and a GOOD Ravenia.

NOT before.

gazes at self in mirror with a serious expression.

Kisses her forehead

Sorry things have been difficult for you doll. I had a delightfully craptastic day myself. Is there anything I can do for you?

Kisses her forehead

Sorry things have been difficult for you doll. I had a delightfully craptastic day myself. Is there anything I can do for you?

snuggles the Daddy

I am okay, just not sleeping properly and worrying myself insane over things I can not change.

Mostly, I am doing pretty well, love. My life has settled into a semblance of normalcy. I am content with myself.

kisses scratchy chin.

snuggles the Daddy

I am okay, just not sleeping properly and worrying myself insane over things I can not change.

Mostly, I am doing pretty well, love. My life has settled into a semblance of normalcy. I am content with myself.

kisses scratchy chin.

Nods in understanding. Stroking her short hair affectionately

Well then you should come find me when work is done. I will be warming the sheets. I promise to mostly behave myself.

"It's the day of hearts, be they broken or full to bursting. May the crimson be that of lover's lips and not of sorrow's tears today. And if the crying must come, may there be a ruddy glow and ready hand to wipe every drop away."

You tell me to get some sleep and now you grump that I didn't stay around to finish catching up on Lit stuffs?

Make up your mind, woman!! *flicks nose*

Ohhhhh, now you really are going to wait til Friday.
I've got plans for you, buddy.

Well you still did it therefore proving my point. It's not like I do it every week. It's probably been almost a year since I last thought about it since I don't even really come here much anymore.

Lily?

Aaand that's why I'm grumpy with you, Sunshine.

"It's the day of hearts, be they broken or full to bursting. May the crimson be that of lover's lips and not of sorrow's tears today. And if the crying must come, may there be a ruddy glow and ready hand to wipe every drop away."

Stealing this for my quotes thread if I may? So beautiful:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back