Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always had an appreciation for naturally curvy woman. This thread has really peaked my appreciation too a fetish. Yummy. I have post Mrs K several times..and she garners plenty of interest.... guess where I going....I know the fella that love these ladies must have one at home they would luv to share with us....

Ill start....don't get me wrong these models are good for my heart...I have been watching amateur chubby and bbw vids every chance I get...

Last edited:
I have always had an appreciation for naturally curvy woman. This thread has really peaked my appreciation too a fetish. Yummy. I have post Mrs K several times..and she garners plenty of interest.... guess where I going....I know the fella that love these ladies must have one at home they would luv to share with us....

Ill start....don't get me wrong these models are good for my heart...I have been watching amateur chubby and bbw vids every chance I get...

She has beautiful legs!

merry christmas eve eve all.

this will be the last day until tuesday i will be able to post pics. real life comes first, especially this weekend.

but here are a few to get you guys by over the weekend.

208_1000.jpg

if i don't get a chance, i wanted to wish everyone in this thread a very merry christmas. i won't wish a happy new years yet because i plan on being back before next weekend.

ACluluschristmastree.jpg

if i don't get a chance, i wanted to wish everyone in this thread a very merry christmas. i won't wish a happy new years yet because i plan on being back before next weekend.

ACluluschristmastree.jpg

Too sweet! I'm printing that one on my Christmas cards next year hahaha

Merry Christmas to you too! :)

wow, a document dump... these pix are killing my DL speed. do these pix meet the file sharing size...dag'gum. I need too figure out how to load pix of Mrs K that I don't have to RE (freaking) size....

Last edited:
wow, a document dump... these pix are killing my DL speed. do these pix meet the file sharing size...dag'gum. I need too figure out how to load pix of Mrs K that I don't have to RE (freaking) size....

i use a DSL, so they load pretty fast for me.

are you still on dial-up? EEERRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back