What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST when I got over THE LAST NUTELLA POST and was almost back to where I could eat the stuff SOMEONE has to do it AGAIN!

For the love of all that is still sane, can we PLEASE not reply directly to such posts! We really do not need to be refreshing such images...

Just saying.

For the love of all that is still sane, can we PLEASE not reply directly to such posts! We really do not need to be refreshing such images...

Just saying.

...and everyone was saying how much they loved the stuff! . Personally, after seeing this I can't spread it on school lunches again without ... never mind.

What was originally crossing my mind was how difficult it is to check my 10 year old's math homework with all these naughty thoughts running through my mind. Luckily I'm a good multi-tasker. ;)

After seeing the above pic, though, now all I can think of is "sprinkles". Sprinkles can make everything better, right?

What was originally crossing my mind was how difficult it is to check my 10 year old's math homework with all these naughty thoughts running through my mind. Luckily I'm a good multi-tasker. ;)

After seeing the above pic, though, now all I can think of is "sprinkles". Sprinkles can make everything better, right?

as long as the sprinkles aren't peanuts or corn.

Holy heck...I'm in a mood! :p

as long as the sprinkles aren't peanuts or corn.

Holy heck...I'm in a mood! :p

LMAO...No, Kendra...I'm thinking more along these lines...

attachment.php

At least it'd be more festive! :)

Attachments

• sprinkles.jpg
    sprinkles.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 91
That I knew this day would come at Lit........ Scooby freaking Doo SRP.......

Hang in there brother. It's a jungle out there!

Tell you what, while I am out traveling and hanging in hotel bars with an expense account, I'll be sure to point the ladies I find your way. ;)

In fact that give me a great idea! I can print out some business cards that reference Lit and your profile link! :D

lol man, if only that would actually work. :p

But do it anyway! It'll be funny. lol ;)

That I'm voting for the same candidate as the majority of my friends.....but the opposite candidate than my family, which tells me that I have a like mind as my friends but not my family...

...you can choose your friends but not your family ?

I don't know why I even bother. I tell myself this all of the time, but I keep making the same stupid mistake. SMH

Made the mistake of eating Trisquits without a napkin earlier. Trisquit shrapnel was everywhere. If you don't eat the damn thing in one bite those things leave a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back