I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to hear a woman honestly express her true opinion. I know society determines that young women with older men is not totally acceptable and frowned upon or laughed at. But for just the sake of having a truly tender and satisfing experience I agree that a young woman being shown how sex can be so fullfilling by an older man is a good idea. She will learn that there is more than just a fast orgasm. She will be shown how to enjoy her sensual being.

:rose::rose::rose:

Again, I so totally agree. My ex was quite a bit older than me, and I was not quite 21 when we met and barely knew what sex was let alone having had any. He taught me how to please him and how to let him please me, he taught me how to be sexually impulsive when appropriate (and sometimes even when it wasn't), he taught me how to relax and listen to my body. Though the marriage didn't last, the sex was always extraordinary and to this day I believe he was getting me ready for my true love . . . my current lover.;)

Last edited:
I posted a little earlier in the 'What Triggered a Fantasy for You Today?' thread, but I realized it belongs here also and might be good for my first post in this lovely thread. ;)

The sexy older man a few tables down at the restaurant tonight. Mid 60s, fit and trim, thick silver hair and a sexy closely trimmed beard. Great smile, beautiful eyes, gorgeous hands and a sexy ass smile. I couldn't stop staring. He caught me looking once or twice and when he walked passed my table on his way out, he actually winked at me.....I was definitely in need of new panties by then.

I posted a little earlier in the 'What Triggered a Fantasy for You Today?' thread, but I realized it belongs here also and might be good for my first post in this lovely thread. ;)

The sexy older man a few tables down at the restaurant tonight. Mid 60s, fit and trim, thick silver hair and a sexy closely trimmed beard. Great smile, beautiful eyes, gorgeous hands and a sexy ass smile. I couldn't stop staring. He caught me looking once or twice and when he walked passed my table on his way out, he actually winked at me.....I was definitely in need of new panties by then.

New panties indeed

by the way it does work the same way in reverse.... my first was 11 years my senior. she took the time to train me in what made her feel good and in turn blew my mind.:devil: I thank here often for what I learned from her.

Good morning, lovers.

Looks like you guys had quite a party inhere last night.

Who's in charge of cleanup? :cool:

Good Morning Ladies and Gents... good to see all my female friends chatting up the strengths of older gentlemen... Keep talkin' ladies... let's have a party and start pairing off!! Love to all of you...

I'm only 48 but when this happens, it's such a thrill for us older men too. I'm sure you weren't the only one with a fantasy that evening. :) thank you for sharing!

When you meet a woman that you'd like to "be with" how do you get the ball rolling? What do you say or do that communicates "I want to fuck you?"

The sexy older man a few tables down at the restaurant tonight. Mid 60s, fit and trim, thick silver hair and a sexy closely trimmed beard. Great smile, beautiful eyes, gorgeous hands and a sexy ass smile. I couldn't stop staring. He caught me looking once or twice and when he walked passed my table on his way out, he actually winked at me.....I was definitely in need of new panties by then.[/QUOTE]

Of course I winked at you on my way out...
why wouldn't I..( that's early 60's, BTW)

I'm only 48 but when this happens, it's such a thrill for us older men too. I'm sure you weren't the only one with a fantasy that evening. :) thank you for sharing!

I couldn't help it, I just couldn't take my eyes off him....and he keeps crossing my mind. I'm hoping he's something of a regular at that restaurant. :)

Polite

When you meet a woman that you'd like to "be with" how do you get the ball rolling? What do you say or do that communicates "I want to fuck you?"

I start with polite conversation and eye contact. Look searchingly in to her eyes to see if there may be a spark of interest. Be clever, but not to the point of being a smart ass. Try to make her feel at ease. Show interest in her life, not just her body. Find a commen thread, other than just getting each other off, and pursue this.

If you are plesant and gentlemanly she will respond and should give you a lead to her intentions. If she is communicating openly you will know if she wants you.

I start with polite conversation and eye contact.

If you are plesant and gentlemanly she will respond and should give you a lead to her intentions. If she is communicating openly you will know if she wants you.

I agree. If you spend some time talking to her and she likes you, she'll let you know.

If she looks at you and smiles back, you know she has some interest. If her eyes widen and she leans toward you, it's a good sign.

If she starts playing with the buttons on her blouse and absent mindedly unbuttons a few of them, it's a very, very good sign. :D

Many years ago, when I was 42, I fancied a female TV commercials producer (I'm a copywriter). On the pretext of showing me her director's reel, she took me out to lunch. She was talking about some agency or other, when a comment just fell out of my face, without my even thinking about it. I said, "Why are we talking about XYZ, when I'm trying to steer the conversation around to having an affair with you?". She said, "You'd be having an affair with an older woman". I said, "Come on, I'm 42". She said, "In that case, a much older woman". She was 49 and five hours later, we were in bed. Six years later, she died of cancer and I'd like to salute her publicly. Her name was Rhonda and she was absolute class.

Be assertive. And by that I don't mean pushy. But don't just smile from a distance....go up and say hi. Don't think you have to be overt. We KNOW why guys come up and say hi. Be interesting. Be assertive. And wear a suit. That would totally do it for me. :)

Be assertive. And by that I don't mean pushy. But don't just smile from a distance....go up and say hi. Don't think you have to be overt. We KNOW why guys come up and say hi. Be interesting. Be assertive. And wear a suit. That would totally do it for me. :)

A good suit.....

:D

Hugs everyone, hows it going.....Today has totally rocked.... and all because of an older man.. *SIGHS* what a day.....

Hugs everyone, hows it going.....Today has totally rocked.... and all because of an older man.. *SIGHS* what a day.....

good to hear but mine is stuck at work right now it will be better tonight when my wife yes she is older will give me my birthday surprise. although I am sure most of it won't surprise me I have hope.

good to hear but mine is stuck at work right now it will be better tonight when my wife yes she is older will give me my birthday surprise. although I am sure most of it won't surprise me I have hope.

((BIG HUGS)) Happy Birthday Warlock.... hope it's a good one for you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back