Daddy's Little Girl: Second Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Daddies do love feeling needed.

As do we. Desired and needed, heard, appreciated, and helpful would be my driving motivational feelings. Followed by one I'm not sure is universal... but I need to feel like I'm * enough* ...
Haven't found that one yet. Never found anyone I'm *enough* for.

As do we. Desired and needed, heard, appreciated, and helpful would be my driving motivational feelings. Followed by one I'm not sure is universal... but I need to feel like I'm * enough* ...
Haven't found that one yet. Never found anyone I'm *enough* for.

Keep trying.
And he has to check all your boxes, too.

Thanks Farawyn.
I'm working on it. Yeah.... that's the part I'm bad at. That's what I was trying to get at in the first thread at the end.

I'm so loathe to hurt someone else. I've never been the walk away-er. I've always "made my own happy" in relationships and looked at the things to be grateful for... I've never said "No, not good enough". Except where it came to preemptive running when someone actually seemed perfect and thus scared the hell out of me ( I was young and stupid. **regret**)
So I have a hard time voicing the concept of my needs aren't being met. Heck I'd say until this year I couldn't even really identify accurately what my needs were.

So I've got two important people in my life... and here is the ridiculous irony:
Person 1: Sir... is not innately a Dom. He has a dominant personality, but the D/ s dynamic isn't actually something he NEEDS. It is something he can live with; for my sake... but that in and of itself kills it for me. It CAN'T actually work as intended because ( I have a hard time not dropping into circular logic here. . But I think everyone who really gets it doesn't need that explained.) So it is limited in fulfillment. I'd give my eyeteeth for him to be different... or for me to not need this... but I do, and he isn't. Am I willing to walk away? Not as long as I breathe. I owe him that and more. No one has EVER or could ever do more for me than he is. I literally owe him my life. Luckily he isn't the monogamous type... So he never claimed to want me to be chill with only what he is or vice versa. ****i*** am the monogamous type so that kinda stinks too. Lol.

The other person I'll call Litfriend. Litfriend needs WAY more than my life can give. Great person. Kind, and really definitely knows exactly who he is and what he is about. ... or so he thinks. Lol he is younger and that really limits his ability to realize the complete picture. I think when he actually has his own "own it moment" he will come yo find a lot of his assumptions about himself are dead wrong. But I can't show it to him. No one can. Only he can. The thing is if we go off of his stated reality, we work GREAT. But the subtle reality... irl... how things play out ... No... I'm not right. The things he REALLY wants but is too scared to actually admit ( but asks for so long as it isn't DISCUSSED ) are absolutely not in me. But is he willing to face that and deal with It? Nope. Not yet. Will I force It? Nope, because I won't be the one to hurt him . I refuse.

So the irony: the one I love and would do anything to be with is doing what I need but isn't innate to him because he loves me.
The one that loves me and I like and I'm with because the one I love can't actually be with needs things I can't be because I'm not innately them... but will do because I care and refuse to hurt him. *blah*

So at the end am I aware that both situations aren't actually compatible or sustainable? Yep. It terrifies me, saddens me, and yet I just can't see a fix that won't damage everyone involved.

Thanks Farawyn.
I'm working on it. Yeah.... that's the part I'm bad at. That's what I was trying to get at in the first thread at the end.

I'm so loathe to hurt someone else. I've never been the walk away-er. I've always "made my own happy" in relationships and looked at the things to be grateful for... I've never said "No, not good enough". Except where it came to preemptive running when someone actually seemed perfect and thus scared the hell out of me ( I was young and stupid. **regret**)
So I have a hard time voicing the concept of my needs aren't being met. Heck I'd say until this year I couldn't even really identify accurately what my needs were.

So I've got two important people in my life... and here is the ridiculous irony:
Person 1: Sir... is not innately a Dom. He has a dominant personality, but the D/ s dynamic isn't actually something he NEEDS. It is something he can live with; for my sake... but that in and of itself kills it for me. It CAN'T actually work as intended because ( I have a hard time not dropping into circular logic here. . But I think everyone who really gets it doesn't need that explained.) So it is limited in fulfillment. I'd give my eyeteeth for him to be different... or for me to not need this... but I do, and he isn't. Am I willing to walk away? Not as long as I breathe. I owe him that and more. No one has EVER or could ever do more for me than he is. I literally owe him my life. Luckily he isn't the monogamous type... So he never claimed to want me to be chill with only what he is or vice versa. ****i*** am the monogamous type so that kinda stinks too. Lol.

The other person I'll call Litfriend. Litfriend needs WAY more than my life can give. Great person. Kind, and really definitely knows exactly who he is and what he is about. ... or so he thinks. Lol he is younger and that really limits his ability to realize the complete picture. I think when he actually has his own "own it moment" he will come yo find a lot of his assumptions about himself are dead wrong. But I can't show it to him. No one can. Only he can. The thing is if we go off of his stated reality, we work GREAT. But the subtle reality... irl... how things play out ... No... I'm not right. The things he REALLY wants but is too scared to actually admit ( but asks for so long as it isn't DISCUSSED ) are absolutely not in me. But is he willing to face that and deal with It? Nope. Not yet. Will I force It? Nope, because I won't be the one to hurt him . I refuse.

So the irony: the one I love and would do anything to be with is doing what I need but isn't innate to him because he loves me.
The one that loves me and I like and I'm with because the one I love can't actually be with needs things I can't be because I'm not innately them... but will do because I care and refuse to hurt him. *blah*

So at the end am I aware that both situations aren't actually compatible or sustainable? Yep. It terrifies me, saddens me, and yet I just can't see a fix that won't damage everyone involved.

What about YOUR damage?

What about YOUR damage?

Thank you for bringing that up!

What about what your needs are? Sometimes we are happy to be with one we love who isn't everything we need and are content, yet you don't seem to be.

You're monogamous, and it sounds like you are torn ... but mostly it sounds like you are unhappy. Neither of these guys are fulfilling your needs, and only you can decide if it is enough.

I sarcastically said Yes Sir to him.

Eeeek!!!
I’m in trouble.

Me, too! I would feel like I disappointed him...and I'd be crushed.

It would be hard to ever forget, too. I would hold it against him. :eek:

Okay, hold the phone. BFG is a brat, and she knows it :D

Little or not, she needs to be dragged to Fara's oral servitude thread :nana:

(I'll probably get lambasted for that one :p)

Some guys have quite a reaction to such a magic phrase.

I don’t do Sir. Even though I’m his. He’s not my Sir. Or Master. Or even, Daddy, but that is way more palatable, and apt.

And I like being in trouble. In that way. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back