What does your Avavtar say about you?

Not a whole lot but I'm wondering if anyone knows where the room shown in the avatar is located?

Why did you choose your Avatar and what does it say about you?

I was thinking that our avatars are kind of like Halloween costumes. They are either our exact opposite, they are the thing that is hidden inside us, or they are the thing we want to be, or something else.

I also think it means something when we use ourselves in our avatar, as opposed to an image from the internet—although I'm not sure what it means.
I'm interested in your thoughts on this.

Talk about your avatar, why you chose it, why it represents you, and if it really is you—because sometimes I can't tell.

Have fun with it and feel free to discuss each others in a respectful and hilarious way!

The bolded part.

When I post a selfie AV, I try to make it tasteful and classy, but I also want it to be sensual and erotic. In daily life, I am friendly but appropriate. I am often reserved, and I don't flirt, except on the rare occasions I go out with friends and have a few drinks (it's been years). I don't wear revealing clothing, and I don't make suggestive comments in public.

Here, I give myself a bit of leeway. I flirt, I tease, I say things purely for the shock value. I've been more of an exhibitionist here than I've ever been in RL.

At some point in the future I'd like to have a circle of friends in person with whom I can be more open, but for now, y'all are just going to have to continue putting up with my pervy ways. :)

The bolded part.

When I post a selfie AV, I try to make it tasteful and classy, but I also want it to be sensual and erotic. In daily life, I am friendly but appropriate. I am often reserved, and I don't flirt, except on the rare occasions I go out with friends and have a few drinks (it's been years). I don't wear revealing clothing, and I don't make suggestive comments in public.

Here, I give myself a bit of leeway. I flirt, I tease, I say things purely for the shock value. I've been more of an exhibitionist here than I've ever been in RL.

At some point in the future I'd like to have a circle of friends in person with whom I can be more open, but for now, y'all are just going to have to continue putting up with my pervy ways. :)

The bolded part.

Honey, I know you jest there. But let it be said without reservation: your ways on Lit, pervy and plenty otherwise too, are all of them a treat for the rest of us. *Simon unable to imagine Honey as other than appropriately sensual in daily life ...*
:rose: xx

I love my AV... it's me inside... who I want to be... what I want.

I want to be His.
I want to show Him the excitement I feel when He's around.
The submission and adoration.
and don't you just love that chain?

The bolded part.

Honey, I know you jest there. But let it be said without reservation: your ways on Lit, pervy and plenty otherwise too, are all of them a treat for the rest of us. *Simon unable to imagine Honey as other than appropriately sensual in daily life ...*
:rose: xx

Simon:rose::rose::rose:

Back