The "family whore" is a respected position

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Now, the term "family whore" isn't often used, usually a promiscuous member of the family is just grouped in with "Black sheep of the family." However, somtimes you might hear "oh, your sister, the whore, or "Your aunt." Which one? "Y'know, the slut." Oh, yeah.

But what if there was a setting where every family had a designated member or members who was particularly skilled in the erotic arts? Where there might be some discomfort with what they do, they are an important part of the family.

So what sort of story or setting could have a system where being the family whore is important?

Some possibilities, please add your own.

1. Fantasy or Medieval setting: When a families are vying for arranged marriages, the families appointed courtesan comes to the negotiations, both to help with negotiations, as well as seduce whoever the more powerful family is. After all, it will be their job to instruct the couple in making love so they'll be spending a lot of time with the in-laws as well.

1a. alternatively, having a member skilled in sex can allow a family to move up in rank by becoming a mistress to one or several aristocrats.

2. Modern setting, alternate world: In an alternate world, sex education is still conducted at school but it's mandatory with the class at 18 being more "hands on"

a. Highly sexual society where having multiple partners including taboo (but consensual ones between adults) is accepted. Family whore is seen as a role model. Sex education is often conducted at school with designated family members attending though they can continue lessons at home. Showing skill at making love can affect your standing so their instruction is important

b. Highly restricted society. Sex is seen as something that should only be done for procreation. So the 18+ lessons are meant to teach how unpleasant sex is by making their partners family members and have them occur while being watched. However, while society tries to enforce this mindset, all it does is create the family whore position. Their job is to go on the lessons and help their family member enjoy sex despite the setting as well as be there as a mentor for the family in all matters sexual.

3. Post apocalyptic or Sci-fi setting. In the future, humanity has limited things they can trade...sex however is something that is in easy supply.

a. Post: when negotiations between towns or families occur, it's common for the family whores to join in and help sweeten deals when one side has limited materials.

b. Sci-fi: Humanity is out amongst the stars wanting to trade and make alliances...too bad we don't have crap to offer. Except for sex. Whether aliens have lost interest in sex and humanity's lusts ignite old desires or they just like interspecies relationships, aliens are willing to trade a lot for sex, meaning that if you want to make deals in space, you better have someone on hand who knows how to fuck.
 
b. Highly restricted society. Sex is seen as something that should only be done for procreation. So the 18+ lessons are meant to teach how unpleasant sex is by making their partners family members and have them occur while being watched. However, while society tries to enforce this mindset, all it does is create the family whore position. Their job is to go on the lessons and help their family member enjoy sex despite the setting as well as be there as a mentor for the family in all matters sexual.

I would say, this is by way much packed.
 
Back
Top