Prostate Massage

Using a well lubed handle end of a toothbrush with a convenient curve to it, I managed to pour a devastating amount of beautiful liquid over a 45 minute period before a final spurt of thicker, heavier fluid literally flew out of my cock hole. I then massaged the fluid into my root and then concentrated on the sensitive area under the cap and came extremely powerfully and in obscene quantity.

Using a well lubed handle end of a toothbrush with a convenient curve to it, I managed to pour a devastating amount of beautiful liquid over a 45 minute period before a final spurt of thicker, heavier fluid literally flew out of my cock hole. I then massaged the fluid into my root and then concentrated on the sensitive area under the cap and came extremely powerfully and in obscene quantity.

I love the emptied feeling you get after a prostate orgasm. goes on for hours. :rolleyes:

My ex loved it .Actually opened and lifted his legs for more .I've done it many times. At first he was iffy about trying it. but I assured him I'm very gentle when it comes to certain areas on a man's body. So he agreed to try it.He went nuts. I made him scream.I was so proud of myself. and him for allowing me to do it. I played with the rest of him during this along with a blow job. He was a very happy camper

My ex loved it .Actually opened and lifted his legs for more .I've done it many times. At first he was iffy about trying it. but I assured him I'm very gentle when it comes to certain areas on a man's body. So he agreed to try it.He went nuts. I made him scream.I was so proud of myself. and him for allowing me to do it. I played with the rest of him during this along with a blow job. He was a very happy camper

I would love to have this done again to me it has been a long, long time sadly! :(

Awesome Session

Started the day with a sexy text to her telling I couldn't wait fuck her wet pussy. Sent a cell shot of my semi erection to her cell to entice her for the afternoon. She responded that she was "biting her lip".. Got home and took a relaxing shower, washed away the day.

The phone rang and it was her sister. She knew we had plans and after a bit she motioned and suggested I went ahead and get started with a Vice session.

I went and prepared the Vice and coated it with coconut oil. I lubed myself as well. I had not cum in 48 hours so inserting the Vice was marvelous. Every milimeter made me cringe as I pushed it in deeper. The vibrations and sensations were almost overbearing and extremely pleasurable. I continued inserting it slowly savoring every inch of penetration from the device until it was fully seated causing me to arch up from the bed.

I began the Kegel exercises and held it firm for 20 seconds or so. When I released the squeeze, it was a totally different sensation, yet wonderful. My prostate was buzzing and warming up.

20 minutes later , she comes in still talking to her sister on the phone and takes my cock in her mouth... I am right on the edge of orgasm at this point...not so much erect but so ready to cum!

I am naked with one leg straight out and one bent and the Vice is stroking in and out. Almost in an auto-fucking motion. I have a ring around my whole package and another at the base of my cock. At this point , it is more about the prostate than the cock ! She makes small talk with her sister as the strokes me softly. She drops her head and takes me back into her mouth. I feel the perineum tab vibrating on my scrotum as she bottoms out on my inflating dick. It feels wonderful and causes me to buck up towards her wanting lips. My knees and body are shaking uncontrollably. The Vice is pumping in and out of me in about 1" strokes. My cock stiffens as she pleasures me. She pushes down on my balls forcing the vibration up my shaft. The wet tongue on the outside and the fast buzzing on the inside feels magical. Pure bliss. I want this feeling to last forever. I grab a pillow and shove it in my mouth to avoid shouting out as she makes small talk and listens to her sister on the phone. She reaches for the coconut oil on the night stand and coats my penis with it. She strokes me with vigor forcing me to buck with her every motion. I feel the semen climbing up the shaft from deep in the base of my insides. She stops stroking and grabs the handle of the device . She tugs, pulls and pushes it in and out of me. My cock bounces with each thrust and I reach down to stroke myself. Now fully erect and bucking with every movement of the device and stroking in unison.

I bite down on the pillow to stifle my moans and groans as I can hear her sister talking aimlessly unaware of the erotic scene going on on our end of the phone. She takes back over stroking and continues to work the device on me. My cock engorges and explodes as I ejaculate into her fingers. I have to grab her hand and hold it still because the ejaculation sensations are overpowering and way too intense. I shoot a copious amount of semen into her hand. I raise my hips upward and thrust into her hand as the Vice keeps buzzing and pumping deep inside me. The ropes keep cumming over and over. My hot seed runs down the back of her soft hand. She releases me and continues normal conversation on the phone like nothing even happened as I lie there in pure bliss !

I am once again reminded of how very pleasurable this experience can be. She leans down and whispers to me that I owe her a good fucking...guess it is time to repay my debts.....

Started the day with a sexy text to her telling I couldn't wait fuck her wet pussy. Sent a cell shot of my semi erection to her cell to entice her for the afternoon. She responded that she was "biting her lip".. Got home and took a relaxing shower, washed away the day.

The phone rang and it was her sister. She knew we had plans and after a bit she motioned and suggested I went ahead and get started with a Vice session.

I went and prepared the Vice and coated it with coconut oil. I lubed myself as well. I had not cum in 48 hours so inserting the Vice was marvelous. Every milimeter made me cringe as I pushed it in deeper. The vibrations and sensations were almost overbearing and extremely pleasurable. I continued inserting it slowly savoring every inch of penetration from the device until it was fully seated causing me to arch up from the bed.

I began the Kegel exercises and held it firm for 20 seconds or so. When I released the squeeze, it was a totally different sensation, yet wonderful. My prostate was buzzing and warming up.

20 minutes later , she comes in still talking to her sister on the phone and takes my cock in her mouth... I am right on the edge of orgasm at this point...not so much erect but so ready to cum!

I am naked with one leg straight out and one bent and the Vice is stroking in and out. Almost in an auto-fucking motion. I have a ring around my whole package and another at the base of my cock. At this point , it is more about the prostate than the cock ! She makes small talk with her sister as the strokes me softly. She drops her head and takes me back into her mouth. I feel the perineum tab vibrating on my scrotum as she bottoms out on my inflating dick. It feels wonderful and causes me to buck up towards her wanting lips. My knees and body are shaking uncontrollably. The Vice is pumping in and out of me in about 1" strokes. My cock stiffens as she pleasures me. She pushes down on my balls forcing the vibration up my shaft. The wet tongue on the outside and the fast buzzing on the inside feels magical. Pure bliss. I want this feeling to last forever. I grab a pillow and shove it in my mouth to avoid shouting out as she makes small talk and listens to her sister on the phone. She reaches for the coconut oil on the night stand and coats my penis with it. She strokes me with vigor forcing me to buck with her every motion. I feel the semen climbing up the shaft from deep in the base of my insides. She stops stroking and grabs the handle of the device . She tugs, pulls and pushes it in and out of me. My cock bounces with each thrust and I reach down to stroke myself. Now fully erect and bucking with every movement of the device and stroking in unison.

I bite down on the pillow to stifle my moans and groans as I can hear her sister talking aimlessly unaware of the erotic scene going on on our end of the phone. She takes back over stroking and continues to work the device on me. My cock engorges and explodes as I ejaculate into her fingers. I have to grab her hand and hold it still because the ejaculation sensations are overpowering and way too intense. I shoot a copious amount of semen into her hand. I raise my hips upward and thrust into her hand as the Vice keeps buzzing and pumping deep inside me. The ropes keep cumming over and over. My hot seed runs down the back of her soft hand. She releases me and continues normal conversation on the phone like nothing even happened as I lie there in pure bliss !

I am once again reminded of how very pleasurable this experience can be. She leans down and whispers to me that I owe her a good fucking...guess it is time to repay my debts.....

That's awesome :rose:

Omg

That sounds amazing

Been so long.....mmmm take me

Cf

A BJ combined with a prostate massage may very well be the hottest thing I have ever experienced.:cool:

This sounds so sexy...my wife and I love to enjoy this. She gets off on massaging my prostate while I squirm around on her fingers. She will play with my ass, stroke my balls and cock...sometimes for hours. She enjoys teasing me by whispering sexy things like "imagine if it were a man...wanting to fuck your hot, tight pussy" or "I can't wait to fuck your pussy nice and deep..."

When she takes me into her mouth and begs for my cum, I always lose it. Then she always finishes with a kiss as she lets me taste the remnants of my cum on her tongue.

This sounds so sexy...my wife and I love to enjoy this. She gets off on massaging my prostate while I squirm around on her fingers. She will play with my ass, stroke my balls and cock...sometimes for hours. She enjoys teasing me by whispering sexy things like "imagine if it were a man...wanting to fuck your hot, tight pussy" or "I can't wait to fuck your pussy nice and deep..."

When she takes me into her mouth and begs for my cum, I always lose it. Then she always finishes with a kiss as she lets me taste the remnants of my cum on her tongue.

Love hearing couple being not afraid of spicing it up in the Br and exploring everything .Awesome and hot

Love hearing couple being not afraid of spicing it up in the Br and exploring everything .Awesome and hot

She is definitely a gem of a find. She never fails to surprise me with how kinky she can be. We enjoy so much together, our repertoire is almost endless...role playing, role reversal, dom/sub, golden showers, bisex group fantasies, sexy teasing chats and texts all day long...it goes on and on...and even though I don't know what her flavor of the day is, I know every night is going to be a treat. :)

She is definitely a gem of a find. She never fails to surprise me with how kinky she can be. We enjoy so much together, our repertoire is almost endless...role playing, role reversal, dom/sub, golden showers, bisex group fantasies, sexy teasing chats and texts all day long...it goes on and on...and even though I don't know what her flavor of the day is, I know every night is going to be a treat. :)

I think it's wonderful :)
Hope I'm blessed with a partner like that who loves spicing it up with me and wants to be kinky.

I must be doing something wrong....I never get any reactiion like youve all described. Im sure I can feel the prostate. How long do you rub it before you get some reaction?

I must be doing something wrong....I never get any reactiion like youve all described. Im sure I can feel the prostate. How long do you rub it before you get some reaction?

Not long at all for me, in my experience, while doing this to a man. but it depends too on the person and their height of arousal. I didn't just start with that. I massaged him to help him relax. With more than my hands. turning him on first before going anyhere near his tush.
Did you look any of this up on the proper way to do it ?

Last edited:

Then I really cannot understand why he is an "ex?" This sounds unquittable.

Not long at all for me, in my experience, while doing this to a man. but it depends too on the person and their height of arousal. I didn't just start with that. I massaged him to help him relax. With more than my hands. turning him on first before going anyhere near his tush.
Did you look any of this up on the proper way to do it ?[/QUOTE

Ive watched some videos ...obviously cant see whats going on inside...and ive read a bit about it. As far as I have read its a matter of massaging and lubing and finding something small and round about the size of a walnut and curve your finger in a come hither motion if hes laying on his bacnk or the opposite if hes on all 4s.
Any suggestions would be welcomed...clips, writings etc,..

Back