mother/son and aunt/nephew stories

atariblue

Literotica Guru
If you enjoy this genre do you prefer a slow build up with accidental reveals leading to sex or do you like the two characters already in a relationship with plenty of fucking? Do you like a back story telling how they eventually came to this?

I once read one where a mother and son have sex on a whim when the mother was drunk, lonely and horny, and from thereon the son threatens to tell the family that she rapped him if she doesn't conmply, eventually becoming his full time sex slave. It was a nice mix of incest , BDSM and blackmail.

Personally speaking I prefer aunt and nephew stories with some background of the nephew lusting after an aunt leading to some very dirty sex ;-)

When my muse kicks back in, I have an episode of A TASTE OF INCEST planned of hot-linked MF cousins walked-in on by their mothers, who are sisters. This being LIT, the usual fuckfest ensues. I'm not a fan of plots wherein a youngster has secretly lusted after Mom/Aunty for years. To me, it's better that all parties have noticed the others' sexuality and react in a moment of extreme tension, like the walk-in-on-the-fuckers moment. Of course, the sisters-mothers have been swimming and discussing their sex lives or lack thereof, so they're primed for the orgy. The rest of the story covers consequences. Yum.

I once read one where a mother and son have sex on a whim when the mother was drunk, lonely and horny, and from thereon the son threatens to tell the family that she rapped him if she doesn't conmply, eventually becoming his full time sex slave. It was a nice mix of incest , BDSM and blackmail.

Whoa...she rapped him? She busted out some Snoop Dogg and LiL' Wayne on him....shit, that is a crime!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.:D

Whoa...she rapped him? She busted out some Snoop Dogg and LiL' Wayne on him....shit, that is a crime!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.:D

LOL.
That's Ludacris!
Was it on the knuckles or ass?

I'm all for taking incest stories in a new direction - but I didn't see this coming!
;)

When my muse kicks back in, I have an episode of A TASTE OF INCEST planned of hot-linked MF cousins walked-in on by their mothers, who are sisters. This being LIT, the usual fuckfest ensues. I'm not a fan of plots wherein a youngster has secretly lusted after Mom/Aunty for years. To me, it's better that all parties have noticed the others' sexuality and react in a moment of extreme tension, like the walk-in-on-the-fuckers moment. Of course, the sisters-mothers have been swimming and discussing their sex lives or lack thereof, so they're primed for the orgy. The rest of the story covers consequences. Yum.

I can't resist a steamy orgy between family members. This gets the imagination going and the juices flowing.

I've been kicking around a couple ideas

1: Mother teases son in different ways (texts, pics, wearing revealing clothing, leaving cum soaked panties for him to find) to the point he gets blue balls. Naturally he has to relieve himself and she encourages him to save his samples in a tupperware. She's promises him he'll he happy he did.

2: A son who doesn't quite meet up to his driven and dominant mother. She's always comparing him to his more successful brothers. Of course this bothers him but he still sees her as "goddess". Events unfold to the point where she fucks a couple of his friends. The son finds out and is discovered by mother masturbating to it all. Of course as all things must go the son must be punished. She forces him to watch her fuck his friends, not being allowed to pleasure himself, then he must lick her clean.

I would think that somewhere in story #2 the mother might take pity on her son and allow him to cum, whether she helps or not is to be decided.

Last edited:
I think with incest stories the first fuck is always the most powerful part, because the breaking of the taboo is the whole point of the genre. Stories that draw in more family members as they roll along get to do this several times.

I've been kicking around a couple ideas
Ideas are safe as long as they don't kick back. :cool:

1: Mother teases son in different ways (texts, pics, wearing revealing clothing, leaving cum soaked panties for him to find) to the point he gets blue balls. Naturally he has to relieve himself and she encourages him to save his samples in a tupperware.
I sometimes have a reality fetish. IRL a mother behaving so would likely have emotional problems, terrible self-esteem, substance abuse, etc. That reality must be skipped for a stroker fantasy. But damaged people make drama interesting, and could include the son leading Mom to self-realization and redemption --a happy-for-now ending.

2: A son who doesn't quite meet up to his driven and dominant mother.
I've seen this IRL with mother-daughter, not mother-son. Mom was a prominent and arrogant psychiatrist. Poor daughter, even with an MSEE and MBA, was never quite 'good' enough. She was an emotional basket case. In LIT fantasyland, the parallel mother-son dynamic could be amusing.

2: A son who doesn't quite meet up to his driven and dominant mother. She's always comparing him to his more successful brothers. Of course this bothers him but he still sees her as "goddess". Events unfold to the point where she fucks a couple of his friends. The son finds out and is discovered by mother masturbating to it all. Of course as all things must go the son must be punished. She forces him to watch her fuck his friends, not being allowed to pleasure himself, then he must lick her clean.

I would think that somewhere in story #2 the mother might take pity on her son and allow him to cum, whether she helps or not is to be decided.

To make it extra twisted, you could have her fucking the brother instead of friends and roll her praise of them and unflattering comparisons to him part of his cuck humiliation.

If you're into/comfortable with forced bi, she could allow him to climax by having one of the brothers use his ass to finish himself off when she's too spent to continue.

Back